Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by damadczar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I'm going to look at a Demolition Man PB and wanted to know what's a fair price? Asking $2500 with LED's and looks in pretty good condition. Any know probably areas to be aware of? Also, I've never played the game and it seems like people either like it or hate it, thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

#2 3 years ago

Pretty boring game, not much to do.1800 tops. A few years ago, you couldn't sell them for 1500.

#3 3 years ago

I know of 2 that just sold at $2,300. Seems to be about right for that title. Rarely do you see them sell for much higher or much lower. One of the more stable priced games in the hobby.

I've enjoyed playing it. To each his own. Don't know how it would hold up long term in a collection but there is always that demo time software you can change it to. Has a lot of ramp shots which I like.

#4 3 years ago

Personally, having owned one, I would not pay more than $2100 in our current market.
But if you love it you know it's worth to you better than us.
$2500 seems high to me on this title.
Cheers!

#5 3 years ago

I def like mine. Love or hate game.

#6 3 years ago

There's a near mint one near me with LEDs, side mirrors, etc for $2300.

I have no time on a standard Demo Man, but I LOVE my Demo Man on Steroids. The pin has an awesome layout, with great ramps, combos and flow. Surprisingly, I immediately preferred the gun handles.

For $2000, give or take a few hundred, it's a lot of pin for the money.

2 weeks later
#7 3 years ago

Just to close out this thread. I ended up purchasing a different Demolition Man pinball machine. Paid $1700. It was broken: DMD driver board, bridge rectifier(s), and a few other little issues. So for less than $100 it's a working machine. It still needs a really good cleaning, shopping, and LED's.

#8 3 years ago

Not my cup of tea, but shopped and working in nice shape it is a low to mid 2k game. What people were willing to pay a few years ago is meaningless. 6 years ago I could not get 1k for a shopped t2. Now people would clamor for a nice one at 2k. Market changed.

#9 3 years ago

Yeah, for internet history, I just purchased a DM for $1800, fully working with LEDs and upgraded speakers/sub. Nice cabinet and playfield. Only problem is the opto for the drop chute / popper doesn't work all the time. Likely just needs adjustment.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Saint Petersburg, FL
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
3,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
$ 47.00
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 269.99
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fond Du Lac, WI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
PinSound
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plainfield, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside