IMG_6369.JPG
IMG_6360.JPG
IMG_6376.JPG
IMG_6375.JPG
IMG_6377.JPG
image-791.jpg
image-137.jpg
IMG_6299.JPG
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

The last of the plastics showed up Saturday so I had no excuse to not put more work into it. I got the new plastics on and fitted all the ramps after cleaning them one by and one and polishing all the ball gates and their brackets.
I took one of the spare ramp entrances and fitted it. It's been working great and blends in. It looks like the ramp entrance is actually a support to protect the ramp from the diverter.
I need to get better pictures but ran out of time. Game is complete short of spending some time with backbox lighting. It plays really well and fast. I had about 3 games on it and then started getting a two ball multiball when I shouldn't. Turned out that the ball 1 transmitter LED opto had broken and I don't have replacements short of robbing one off my RS board. So game is done awaiting a new LED.
Some poor pics:

The rs boards are different and wont work I wish you would said something I have a extra set of glm boards that I could have sold you I hope to put them in my dm when I find it lol

IMG_6300.JPG 100 KB

IMG_6299.JPG 439 KB

#52 9 years ago

heres my pinballife led DM conversion I did a couple years ago.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The rs boards are different and wont work I wish you would said something I have a extra set of glm boards that I could have sold you I hope to put them in my dm when I find it lol

Thanks for the offer! I meant to rob the LED's out of the RS board, not the whole board. But ordered the GLM board and the LED's so I'm good for the future. You'll find one soon!

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

heres my pinballife led DM conversion I did a couple years ago.
» YouTube video

Looks great!

#55 9 years ago

WOW. That plastic piece isn't easy to get out. The ramp needs to come out to be able to get at it. Not really up to doing that without time to shop the whole game. If you can wait until I shop it I'll get it then, but it could be a month or two.

#56 9 years ago

Yeah it's not a simple one! No rush. It's not really too noticeable missing whilst playing. Hoping to try and create my own if I don't get one myself from someone.

#57 9 years ago

Finally got to get some play in tonight with trough optos working. Plays fast and dialed in. Only a switch for ACMAG that likes to hold the ball. Will replace tomorrow and hope I can near my weak 2 billion something score.

image-137.jpgimage-137.jpg
image-791.jpgimage-791.jpg

#58 9 years ago

nice job! now you can enjoy it

#59 9 years ago

Just goes to show how you can over think things: the switch wasn’t my problem but the claw chromed plastic was holding the ball at times at the ACMAG far left drop. So needed to put a washer between the claw bracket and plastic and no isssues. And again you take enough pictures that you think you got everything and still miss. I do recall a spacer when I took mine apart but guessing that’s not how it should be installed. The manual doesn’t show anything there at all not even the cover so not sure how it should be attached. But it’s working fine and plays fantastic!

Ended up putting different color LED’s for the modes.
IMG_6377.JPGIMG_6377.JPG
IMG_6360.JPGIMG_6360.JPG
IMG_6369.JPGIMG_6369.JPG
IMG_6375.JPGIMG_6375.JPG
IMG_6376.JPGIMG_6376.JPG

#60 9 years ago

And a few others.
IMG_6379.JPGIMG_6379.JPG
IMG_6380.JPGIMG_6380.JPG
IMG_6381.JPGIMG_6381.JPG
IMG_6382.JPGIMG_6382.JPG
IMG_6384.JPGIMG_6384.JPG
IMG_6387.JPGIMG_6387.JPG
IMG_6388.JPGIMG_6388.JPG

#61 9 years ago

For clarity on the PM’s on LED's:

Cool white frosted Cointakers in all GI. Have 4 + 1 warm whites in the yellow pop bumpers, inserts are warm white supers in orange and red inserts, cool white supers in the target inserts, blue super in retinal scan but may put in a color changer here, and flashers in the ramps are super 906 Blues with blue lenses. Freeze inserts are cyan and the modes I have in red, green, cyan, and blue. I have mainly cool white’s in the backglass with some warm whites mixed in for faces. And blue super for Phoenix’s eye.

#62 9 years ago

Fun game to play. My favorite call-out is "Send a maniac to catch a maniac'.

Thanks for sharing your pics and tips. Looks great!!!

#63 9 years ago

Thanks John Wart Jr. for the ROM's. Nine of them!

IMG_6396.JPGIMG_6396.JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 72.95
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demo-man-project-not-a-restoration-but-bringing-it-back-to-life/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.