20230203_092626 (resized).jpg
20230127_144210 (resized).jpg
20230127_161257 (resized).jpg
20230127_161338 (resized).jpg
20230127_144155 (resized).jpg
20230125_130639 (resized).jpg
20230125_155022 (resized).jpg
IMG_0205 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dri.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 8 years ago

Thanks for doing this survey, I sure hope this will happen. There are a lot of F-14s out there and I've yet to play one with a playfield without issues. I'm signing up now. Thanks!

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I would be interested...however I would need to secure an f14 pin first...are repro plastic sets available?

CPR still have sets from their last batch! Please sign up!

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

With the exchange rate, $1200 is out of my range for a $2000 game. Too bad, it would be cool.

You can't win here if haven't marked F-14 as a keeper.

6 months later
#143 7 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all.
Im happy to announce that we have started the milling of the boards. The production has started.
Ill ask all to confirm their order with a 100 Euro deposit and will mill the quontity of the pre paid boards.
If you are not on the pre order list and would like to jump in, then please mail me directly to [email protected]
Regrads from Hamburg
Peter

This is exciting! Pictures, please!

1 week later
#161 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

bk2k is in the works ... (note pink is just a layer that we make pink so we can see it easier)

That right there puts me on the hunt for a BK2K!

Quoted from stwicks:

certainly two infamous mylar nightmares..

I wish somebody could make a Stargate, speaking of mylar nightmares...

#167 7 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

The playfield will be silk screened with the original Williams films.

today-omg-jaw-dropping-reaction-shot-gif-video-2_(resized).pngtoday-omg-jaw-dropping-reaction-shot-gif-video-2_(resized).png

This just keeps getting more exciting by the day! Keep the updates coming!

2 weeks later
#182 7 years ago

I have a question that might concern others as well. Will the underside be dimpled for PCB or individual lamp holders for the arrow inserts? Could you easily dimple for both? Many thanks!

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

I could get by without the dimples, but it sure would help.

Mine is early as well and I could survive without dimples for those two rows.

#188 7 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Forgive me for not knowing this, but what do you mean by dimpled?

A dimple is a small punch in the wood that serves as a grip for the screw tip when you assemble the playfield. Since there are multiple editions of the F-14 playfield, one with PCBs for the arrow insert lights and one with individual lights. If this PF only gets dimpled with the PCB one I need to make a jig or template to make the dimples myself.

3 months later
#302 7 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

I hope I get an email soon. I think I paid on the 2nd or 3rd day after his email was sent.

It's random. I paid my dues 6 minutes after I got the e-mail.

Edit: And I've not received an e-mail from DHL

1 week later
#335 7 years ago
Quoted from Atlgills:

Got mine in today!!!

I just peed a little! Looks perfect to me! What is the recommended curing time on the clear coat?

#359 7 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

We are thinking of putting up a vote side, then you could vote for playfields needed and we can check if we can get the rights to do them.

Stargate
Six Million Dollar Man
Meteor (If CPR won't do it)

#365 7 years ago

Mine just cleared customs. So, the majority of the US folks had to go pick it up at the USPS office? I'm worried somebody is going to drop it off on my porch. I imagine a packaged playfield look like a flatscreen TV that will throw itself at some pikey passing by.

#376 7 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

I asked Peter about that, He said it will need a signature to receive

For the record, I got mine today, dropped off without signature. I've potty trained USPS to drop off packages in the back of my house and I was lucky it was there waiting for me. Christmas eve and everything!

And yes! It looks nothing absolutely amazing! My current F14 is a proper beater with raised inserts, pulled mylar and worn to the wood in some places so this will be a VERY nice upgrade!

Thanks Peter for all the hard work and look forward to your future endeavors!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dri.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demand-check-f14-tom-cat?tu=dri and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.