Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Hi!

We are currently running AFM and will be running CC end of next week. I would like to check how many playfields are needed, especially for CC. Please email me if you are interested in a CC playfield or AFM.

AFM will be same price as before 799$, CC is not clear - depends on the production run size. Should be between 900 and 1250$.

CC will be made with the original WMS films, so no art check is necessary here.

Please email me at [email protected]

Regards,
Mirco

#2 9 years ago

Ask Rick at PPS, he may hopefully need a few thousand CC playfields??

#3 9 years ago

We do not deliver the playfields for the WMS repro pinballmachines manufactured by Rick. Not for MM or others.

So this is only for replacement...

Regards,
Mirco

#4 9 years ago

By the way: Shipping is included to US in the price.

Regards,
Mirco

#5 9 years ago

CV? Any estimate on time frame?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Ask Rick at PPS, he may hopefully need a few thousand CC playfields??

Do you really think Mirco would be running these if Rick was remaking CC? I don't.

#7 9 years ago

So who made the MMr playfields?

#8 9 years ago

What about Indiana Jones pf's?

#9 9 years ago

Anybody making TOM playfields?

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Do you really think Mirco would be running these if Rick was remaking CC? I

Considering there have been a half dozen MM playfield runs, all the way up to the MMR announcement, I would doubt Mirco making these has an affect on whether there will be a future CC remake done by Rick.

If AFM is the next remake by Rick, look how many runs of those playfields have been done. I don't see how this is an indicator of what Rick has planned, one way or another.

#11 9 years ago

MB I think is the next run

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Anybody making TOM playfields?

I've been told by reliable sources that they will be done at some point. Just not sure who is doing them.

I think there is a much greater demand for ToM playfields than for CC.

#13 9 years ago

ToM is probably next after CC. BK2000 might come after. CV will be done sometime as well. No idea what else might be good to do...

We have upgraded the machine capacities again and use a new high end widebelt sander now. This machine does not only save time, but also improves the quality by ages. With the clearcoat robot and speeding up the process on the insert-glue-in robot I can run 3 different playfields same time now. If necessary we can upgrade to 5 different titles same time....

Regards,
Mirco

#14 9 years ago

BK2K would be sweet.

#15 9 years ago

Mirco,
Just concentrate on pumping out BOP
CC I believe the demand will be minor whereas most have been in collections for years.
AFM - there will be fewer being restored after it is announced as the next "r" to hit the market.
I would go for licences with more issues to get rerun.

MB CFTBL TAF TZ if possible would all be a cash cows. CPR has sold out and their waiting list for TAF back ups are full....easy 2-300 presolds there.

#16 9 years ago

We all need more AFM PF

#17 9 years ago

I'm in for a CC playfield! Email sent!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Considering there have been a half dozen MM playfield runs, all the way up to the MMR announcement, I would doubt Mirco making these has an affect on whether there will be a future CC remake done by Rick.
If AFM is the next remake by Rick, look how many runs of those playfields have been done. I don't see how this is an indicator of what Rick has planned, one way or another.

My thoughts were, if CC happens to be the next remake, Rick could simply have his supplier make additional playfields to sell for those with original CC's. Makes no sense for Mirco do go through the trouble if Rick is doing them already.

#19 9 years ago

Email sent for a CC playfield.

#20 9 years ago

Is shipping included to Canada as well

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

AFM - there will be fewer being restored after it is announced as the next "r" to hit the market.

That doesn't really make sense to me. If prices drop on blown out AFMs people will still buy them, and cheaper base games means it makes even more sense to put a new playfield in.

Remake or not there will still be a market for new playfields.

#22 9 years ago

Hey Mirco
Email sent for CC playfield.
Wally

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I haven't followed the process, but I would imagine Churchill is making the playfields.

Brad

#24 9 years ago

What kind of shipping costs am I looking at for a CC playfield from Germany to Australia?

Thanks.

#25 9 years ago

CC PFs are needed.

#26 9 years ago

As we have done AFM it is no big deal to rerun them anytime. CC is already in production.

I do have stock of MB, SS, TZ, STTNG, WH20, MM. Funhouse is ready to print (3rd run).

I do not do BOP!!! That is someone else.

Shipping to Australia is extra 75US$, shipping to Canada is included as well.

Regards,
Mirco

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

also curious if anyone knows

#28 9 years ago

So shipping too Canada is included ?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

As we have done AFM it is no big deal to rerun them anytime. CC is already in production.
I do have stock of MB, SS, TZ, STTNG, WH20, MM. Funhouse is ready to print (3rd run).
I do not do BOP!!! That is someone else.
Shipping to Australia is extra 75US$, shipping to Canada is included as well.
Regards,
Mirco

is cftbl in the realm of possibilities?

#30 9 years ago

Email sent on CC playfield! I need one!

#31 9 years ago

I'm thinking even if AFMr was the next realize that it would be great to see a run of PF's. Personally it might be a great idea to purchase a new PF for the day your machine needs a replacement. In the meantime you could always frame it and hang it until it's needed...

Also what's the word on IJ?

#32 9 years ago

Canada shipping is included as well.

CFTBL has probably low demand thatwhy it is not planned right now.

IJ is a licence theme which is currently not available. As soon as it changes, we will run it.

Regards,
Mirco

#33 9 years ago

Thanks, that's what I feared (with regards IJ)

These playfields, do they come with the ceramic topcoat or is that extra?

#34 9 years ago

I would be in for an AFM
I would also be in for a CFTBL if one is made

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Robotoes:

also curious if anyone knows

The same people that make Sterns PFs

#36 9 years ago

I'd be in for a CC without any clear on it as it will get Kruzman'd.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#37 9 years ago

We just use the ceramic clear as topcoat. This clear is tested on JJPs test stations and lasts longest. Ball play is really good as well. All clear is sprayed on by out robot now....

Regards,
Mirco

#38 9 years ago

I do not sell unclearcoated playfields for several reasons.

Regards,
Mirco

#39 9 years ago

Loved the video. Put me down for a playfield anyways, I'm good for it.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

What about Indiana Jones pf's?

A lot of people have been requesting IJ for years. And they never get done. I don't get it.

Edit: Just read the previous post about the license issue.

#41 9 years ago

Yeah I had heard about license issue before wasn't sure if anything might've changed

#42 9 years ago

Email sent for CC playfield.

Thanks,

Greg

3 weeks later
#43 9 years ago

Any updates on the Cactus playfields?

#44 9 years ago

Mirco will you be coming to the Allentown PA show in May?

#45 9 years ago

CC without clear is still pricey! Is this due to smaller run? Was planning on buying one in hopes of finding a CC to restore down the road but at 1250 plus another few hundred to have cleared not sure its worth it.

#46 9 years ago

i'm in for a cactus canyon playfield.
Mail send.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

CC without clear is still pricey! Is this due to smaller run? Was planning on buying one in hopes of finding a CC to restore down the road but at 1250 plus another few hundred to have cleared not sure its worth it.

Quoted from Highclasspinball:

I do not sell unclearcoated playfields for several reasons.
Regards,
Mirco

That should answer the clear question.

I'm in for one also. Here's the response I received this morning regarding price.
**"Pricing will be clear during production, but looks like close under 1k$"

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That should answer the clear question.
I'm in for one also. Here's the response I received this morning regarding price.
**"Pricing will be clear during production, but looks like close under 1k$"

Good example of not reading every post. If thats price i'm in for one

#49 9 years ago

Any update on the CC playfields?

#50 9 years ago

Any idea if the mirco MM pf's still need to be adjusted to be used? I recall people having to send their pfs out to get them fixed.

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demand-check-cactus-canyon-and-attack-from-mars-playfields and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.