4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JoshPA
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Ok here's the deal. I'm buying a Super Mario Brothers that was adapted professionally to allow a wheelchair to fit under it... Too good to pass up and I wanted it to be used for it's intended purpose so I bought it to place in a children's hospital I donate games to - St. Christopher's in Philadelphia. It's in Edgewater, MD. Here is the thread about the game if you are curious... I'm looking for someone to help do this run from MD to Philly. I also have others that need to be done

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-super-mario-bros-13

My last post gives some details on what help I am looking for :

Had a nice chat with Justin the seller game is sold and will be on it's way to St Christopher's Children's Hospital in Philly. I do need to try to see if we can locate someone who is willing (happy to pay) to bring the game from Justin (Edgewater MD) to either the hospital in Philly or to someone in Philly I can have accept it and do the delivery to the hospital. Very long drive for me to do all this as I'm 4 hours away from Justin in MD... Anyone who is willing to help do this run ? Again, I am happy to pay. No rush on timing. Email me at [email protected].
    Joe

ps. My delivery guy is tied up for a few weeks... so I also have runs that need be done as follows if anyone is interested... Might be able to be combined with the SMB / Hospital run ? All games will be ready to go - wrapped up ready to load. If anyone can do any of these or all let me know ! TY

1. ACNC from Pittsburgh PA to Bel Air MD
    2. SMB from Edgewater MD to Philadelphia PA
    3. Getaway from Middletown DE to West Pittston, PA (northeast PA)
    maybe one other game as part of this... I can go over with anyone interested.

or if anyone can suggest someone who does pinball runs for a living - I already called Fast Eddie - going to call him back with details, but may be too far west (Pittsburgh) and south (MD) for him as he's more NY and northeast... but throw me any suggestions...

#2 4 years ago

I'll be driving right past Edgewater on July 30, headed back to DE for the rest of the week and then back to SE PA at the end of the week. I could do a hand-off to one of the DE crew or hold it and get it to Philly later. Might not be the quickest but an option if someone else isn't able.

#3 4 years ago

Actually, I could just go do it tomorrow. I'll email you now Joe.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delivery-help-needed-for-children-s-hospital-donation-md-philly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.