(Topic ID: 58390)

Delivery fail... *CONFIRMED* Package stolen from front porch. Any advice?

By Triumvirat73

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

robber.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    MET.jpg
    louisville-slugger-bat.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rick432.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 10 years ago

HOLY COINCIDENCE!!!
    Firstly, sorry about the theft, Greg. That sucks. Happened to me once, and it really feels like a violation.

Secondly, I am writing this post during our family vacation while sitting in the hotel room after a five hour drive on today, day two, of the vacation. I opened up pinside after feeding the kids and putting the kids to bed, opened up the first thread I came across, and it's written by a guy from Kelowna, BC.

Which is the EXACT town we stopped in where I write this message!

Weird.

Nice place you have here, Greg! Despite the porch theft, interesting people watching (and, of course, nature watching)! I love Canada, really enjoyed Alberta, and can't wait to explore more BC!

#102 10 years ago
    Quoted from Triumvirat73:

It's rather unfortunate that you picked the last two days to be in town. Up until yesterday we had gone weeks with super hot weather and without a cloud in the sky.
    I hope you didn't bring that Lake Michigan precipitation along with you! lol

Thanks for the invite, Greg!

We're road warriors today, though. Heading to Vancouver.

Just getting everyone up... Any recommendations for breakfast? I'll PM you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rick432.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delivery-fail-package-stolen-from-front-porch-any-advice?tu=rick432 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.