(Topic ID: 58390)

Delivery fail... *CONFIRMED* Package stolen from front porch. Any advice?

By Triumvirat73

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

robber.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    MET.jpg
    louisville-slugger-bat.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cal50.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 10 years ago

USPS tracking is the worst. I have been missing packages that they considered "delivered". They consider "mission accomplished even when delivered to the wrong house. My neighbor dropped it off over the weekend. I had one claim thru USPS that I eventually received payment for but it took a LONG time to get.

My friend is a driver for UPS and there is LOTS of parcels stolen and a few arrests were made from people following the UPS truck and picking up after drop off.

I hope you get your stuff or reimbursed.

#86 10 years ago
    Quoted from Triumvirat73:

FINAL UPDATE:

Just for a laugh I'm including a picture I took today of my front porch as seen from the road, just in case I needed to give it to Canada Post to show them that my porch is most definitely not a "safe drop".

Better get / use some camo boxes to better blend in on the porch.
    I would still file a claim but don't wait by the box for a refund check as a matter of principal.

Unfortunately a lot of delivery people really have a bad attitude when handling or delivering things. Some still care and do a great job but its a crap shoot.

#121 10 years ago
    Quoted from bradloy25:

You guys think its bad now, wait till the system is privatized and you will see even more problems because routes will then be bidded on each year or so. So you could have a new carrier every year on the route.

I will take that chance in a millisecond.

My local USPS is run by people that make drunk monkeys look like skilled workers. I would say there are two full time people that do a good job offset by about everyone else there. The postmaster is incompetent and that is a true and accurate label.

UPS & Fedex are not perfect but WAY better overall than the USPS. The only thing that the USPS service has in its favor is the flat rate shipping boxes and free supplies.

I often go get the free USPS boxes then turn them inside out and ship Fedex.

#122 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

This fat trollop

Too bad you cant stuff an eastern diamondback rattlesnake in the box, minus rattle.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cal50.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delivery-fail-package-stolen-from-front-porch-any-advice?tu=cal50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.