10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by haunted1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I will be going to Muskegon area in MI via MN,Wisc and then Bolingbrook, IL then MI - the journey will then be reversed to come back to MN - If anyone buys or sells a pin pick up/ delivery along the way is available... PM me with details and for cost..

I will be leaving 11/15 at about 5am from MN and return to MN Sunday 11/17 at sometime..

#2 10 years ago

Everytime I see Hopkins, Minnesota, I think of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

#3 10 years ago

Still some room available..

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Still some room available..

PM sent

#5 10 years ago

Almost last call- nice safe delivery and pickup inside my van...

#6 10 years ago

Find me a nice banzai run along the way, and I will hire you to bring it back.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from haunted1:

Find me a nice Banzai Run along the way, and I will hire you to bring it back.

There is a guy in the metro Detroit area who may be selling a really nice restored clear coated one. I think his pinside name is Detroit_Pinball... Real name is Scott. Look at the thread I started about next pin on the chopping block, there is a post in there.

#8 10 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, I discussed it with him. It sounds like an amazing high end restore. Scott shared some pictures, and man does he do some amazing work. It isn't finished yet, and I would need to sell my afm or mople to afford it. Another case of timing. Thanks for the heads up and that thread is kinda fun.

Quoted from PEN:

There is a guy in the metro Detroit area who may be selling a really nice restored clear coated one. I think his pinside name is Detroit_Pinball... Real name is Scott. Look at the thread I started about next pin on the chopping block, there is a post in there.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delivery-and-pick-up-for-pins-mnwiilmi-and-reveresed-1115 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.