Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 282 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by KingNine
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GZ.jpg
    0.jpg
    fact.jpg
    303241.jpg
    FordMustandFB1.jpg
    FordMustandFB.jpg
    image.jpg
    Melony.jpg
    Hooters.jpg
    MelonPosts13.jpg
    MelonPosts12.jpg
    MelonPosts11.jpg
    MelonPosts14.jpg
    MelonPosts8.jpg
    MelonPosts9.jpg
    MelonPosts10.jpg
    There are 282 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 9 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

You seem to know a lot of people there. I nominate you to call since you think the phone is the best way to get them to see how many people the've upset. With your gravitas they'll listen more than if just I call.

Thanks for the nomination.

Although honestly, I don't think too many people are upset.

Sure, someone's bunghole might hurt a little when they get banned from a Facebook page, but a week or two goes by and you forget all about it. I mean really, who cares?

I don't have a Facebook account, but when I look at Stern's page, there is nothing on there but a bunch of hammy pictures.

I don't feel compelled to "like" Stern (they seem well liked already).

I don't feel compelled to leave any posts on their page.

Who would care if I did? No one important at Stern reads that stuff. I've got hemorrhoids older than most of the people who post comments there.

#152 9 years ago

Good gravy. To the op, I am thinking you might as well bow out of this. While most agree with you, most don't care. I am totally jumping too conclusions here, but you show 11 pins in your collection, congrats, but you also appear to be either in high school or taking business 101 classes and probably from a well-off family, so you have yet to face the cruel, heartless world. You for sure have a keen ability to wiki "Social Media do's and don'ts".. Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish? Stern probably has a FB page cause its "the thing to do" but I'm sure they dont care much about it. I still do not think that anybody is going to pass up a dream theme because Stern deleted and or banned them.

I do wish you luck on your crusade though!

#153 9 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Good gravy. To the op, I am thinking you might as well bow out of this. While most agree with you, most don't care. I am totally jumping too conclusions here, but you show 11 pins in your collection, congrats, but you also appear to be either in high school or taking business 101 classes and probably from a well-off family, so you have yet to face the cruel, heartless world. You for sure have a keen ability to wiki "Social Media do's and don'ts".. Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish? Stern probably has a FB page cause its "the thing to do" but I'm sure they dont care much about it. I still do not think that anybody is going to pass up a dream theme because Stern deleted and or banned them.
    I do wish you luck on your crusade though!

I think what "I'm trying to accomplish" is fairly well stated in most of my posts. It is bad business practice plain and simple. It will catch up with them eventually. There are a limited number of pinball purchasers in the world and banning them and ignoring them is not in Sterns best interest. Anyone that thinks it is has a proverbial screw loose in my opinion.

If I bow out as you suggest then Stern (and from what I'm learning JJP) will keep up their arcane social practices. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. All of the people who like Stern banning people and posting to let it go will just propagate the practice further. It's a free country and and
    anyone can feel free to keep disagreeing with me here but it's not helpful to the cause if you really agree with it.

I also find it humorous how many people like to throw in snide comments about me either blatantly or hidden in condescending innuendo. They are not helpful, but hurtful, and truly show who they are hidden behind that keyboard. I do not need to defend my age, my business acumen or intelligence. I have a clear point and that is Stern should stop doing what they are doing.

#154 9 years ago

mmmm.... gravy.

#155 9 years ago

Just overly exaggerate your excitement when they post something to point its annoying. They prob wont delete but you still get the satisfaction of pissing them off a bit.

#156 9 years ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

Just overly exaggerate your excitement when they post something to point its annoying. They prob wont delete but you still get the satisfaction of pissing them off a bit.

Kill em with kindness!

#157 9 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

I think what "I'm trying to accomplish" is fairly well stated in most of my posts. It is bad business practice plain and simple. It will catch up with them eventually. There are a limited number of pinball purchasers in the world and banning them and ignoring them is not in Sterns best interest. Anyone that thinks it is has a proverbial screw loose in my opinion.
    If I bow out as you suggest then Stern (and from what I'm learning JJP) will keep up their arcane social practices. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. All of the people who like Stern banning people and posting to let it go will just propagate the practice further. It's a free country and and
    anyone can feel free to keep disagreeing with me here but it's not helpful to the cause if you really agree with it.
    I also find it humorous how many people like to throw in snide comments about me either blatantly or hidden in condescending innuendo. They are not helpful, but hurtful, and truly show who they are hidden behind that keyboard. I do not need to defend my age, my business acumen or intelligence. I have a clear point and that is Stern should stop doing what they are doing.

I was going to say something, but I realize you think social media is actually social, so its pointless. Have you tried emailing them?

#158 9 years ago

I've got banned several times on Stern's facebook page but as you can see in the OP's post I'm back in the game again (Michael Mattsson).

#159 9 years ago

Haha.

Stern says there are 11 people banned from their Facebook.

They said that if you posted anything even remotely negative, you will at first have your post deleted.

The second time, you will be banned.

Stern's Facebook is supposed to be fun. Un-fun posters do not fit their intended atmosphere.

Questions or complaints? http://www.sternpinball.com/contact Be sure to leave your phone number!

#160 9 years ago

The thing that pissed me off about Sterns is when something stops working 90% of the time it is a wire falling off.
    At Gary's age he should know about shrink tube.

#161 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Haha.
    Stern says there are 11 people banned from their Facebook.
    They said that if you posted anything even remotely negative, you will at first have your post deleted.
    Stern's Facebook is supposed to be fun. Un-fun posters do not fit their intended atmosphere.
    Questions or complaints? http://www.sternpinball.com/contact Be sure to leave your phone number!

And CC number!

#162 9 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

At Gary's age he should know about shrink tube.

Gary is just a figurehead.

He does not design anything.

#163 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

As Gary Stern has said many times "We only do Licensed Themes that have appeal in Europe. 50% of all our games get shipped overseas".

Wait a minute. Heard of Mustang? How many Mustang fans in Europe are pinheads?

I am not bashing the Mustang pin, it's actually a very good game. Just want to argue on the "We only do Licensed Themes that have appeal in Europe" argument. The fan base for Mustang in Europe is not non-existent (and probably very friendly and passionate) but thinner than for Ferrari, Maserati, etc...

#164 9 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

Wait a minute. Heard of Mustang?

They are heavily promoting the 2015 Mustang in Europe and even have a right hand wheel one for Great Brittan and HK.

-

Car and Driver mag said:

The 2015 Ford Mustang is on display at the Paris motor show, marking the car’s official debut in Europe. The new-generation car will be the first Mustang made widely available on the Continent—and Ford of Europe is ecstatic. “The new Mustang is one of the most hotly anticipated cars ever; we are very excited to now give drivers in Europe the opportunity to experience the real thing,” said vice president of marketing Roelant de Waard.

-

I don't know how many people in Europe will want one, lol, but it will be fun to see if I can rent one on my next trip over the pond.

#165 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

This is known info. (to most people on these boards)
    Also they should have told you that most bans are not permanent. Just a day or couple of weeks or so.
    So the fact that 11 are currently banned is still a bit ridiculous.
    I would love to know the number of post deleted over the past week. Not the currently banned.

#166 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Gary is just a figurehead.
    He does not design anything.

I bet Gary could design some pretty awesome tanning booths.

#167 9 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Also they should have told you that most bans are not permanent. Just a day or so.

I think they meant that 11 people are permanently banned.

#168 9 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

This is known info.
    Also they should have told you that most bans are not permanent. Just a day or so.
    I would love to know the number of post deleted over the past week. Not the currently banned.

Exactly, how many does that extrapolate to over a year? The deleted post number must be astronomical. In the hundreds this year as they deleted massive amounts last week alone. Let's look back at our marketing lesson again shall we:

“It's critical to have a social media listening post to quickly respond to each issue that arises," notes Chuck Wall, founder and CEO, Customer CEO Consulting. "You may not be able to solve their specific problem, but don't ignore them. They will give you credit for listening and acknowledging their situation."

Be sure to cover your study guides and read the chapter as we will be having a test next class.

#169 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I can understand a permanent ban for the extreme cases of malfeasance. Threats, Racism etc.... no room anywhere for that sort of stuff.

#170 9 years ago

FORD MOTOR COMPANY FACEBOOK

In the event that you feel the need to communicate with Ford, please go to http://corporate.ford.com/about-ford/global-vehicles-sites.com

If you have a complaint or issue with your vehicle we want to help, but we can't do it here.

Please contact us in the U.S. at: 800-392-3673 or visit: http://corporate.ford.com/owner-services/customer-support/contact-ford.com

Ford deletes over 25,000 posts a year.

You would think that car drivers would be smarter than pinheads (you have to obtain a license to drive a car), but even Ford has to remind it's Facebookers that Ford can't communicate or help owners of their product through Facebook.

#171 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You would think that car drivers would be smarter than pinheads (you have to obtain a license to drive a car), but even Ford has to remind it's Facebookers that Ford can't communicate or help owners of their product through Facebook.

Stern does not even bother to post up anything like that.
    People are not trying to get pinball machines fixed via the Facebook page. Just posting their opinions.
    I do not believe that most car drivers are smarter then pinheads. (Check any police records).
    Now I have a problem with Ford as well. 25,000 a year? Where did that come from and deleted for what?

#172 9 years ago

My friend posted his totally wrecked Focus picture and said "I can't believed I walked away from this with only a bloody nose", and they deleted it.

To me, that would be a great testament to Ford's safety, but clearly Ford did not like it.

#173 9 years ago

Was the OP able to get a response via email?

#174 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Any idea who ?

LTG : )™

#175 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

My friend posted his totally wrecked Focus picture and said "I can't believed I walked away from this with only a bloody nose", and they deleted it.
    To me, that would be a great testament to Ford's safety, but clearly Ford did not like it.

You are right! That is a great testament for the car. That is publicity you can't buy. Where in the world did you get the numbers of deleted post from Ford?

Also I should mentioned above about banned users for extreme malfeasance would also extend to posts.

Now knowing a company would delete posts for extreme malfeasance Ford has sooo many more people to deal with. 187 times as many people in fact. Stern has 15,000 likes to Fords main page of 2,800,000 likes. Out of that many people 25,000 posts (if correct) is less than 1% of their likes in a year. Stern is probably already surpassed 1% of their page likes with post deletes in the last few months. I agree with the post above that car fanatics are probably WAY more diverse than pinheads and there are probably more people who are likely to make threatening, racist, sexist or vile offensive posts than we have. At least I'd like to think so although I know we have them too. (Like the people who made the YouTube videos I used to enjoy before they got bad)

#176 9 years ago

Also, thanks for bringing Ford up as an example. They do exactly what they are supposed to do. They respond to Facebook fans and have open dialogues with them making them feel appreciated and building brand loyalty.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #177 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You would think that car drivers would be smarter than pinheads (you have to obtain a license to drive a car).

OMG, how did I miss this comment? I guess it's because I'm a pinhead and not as smart as a car driver. Wait, I do have a state issued license so I am smart.

#178 9 years ago

Obviously, all of those Ford comments were in some way fawning over the car they owned. None of those appear to be complaints or suggestions on how to fix a Ford car.

I ask again, what was the response from Stern when you emailed or called them with your concerns?

#179 9 years ago

Found On Road Dead

Tim

#180 9 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Obviously, all of those Ford comments were in some way fawning over the car they owned. None of those appear to be complaints or suggestions on how to fix a Ford car.
    I ask again, what was the response from Stern when you emailed or called them with your concerns?

Doesn't matter what the comments are and who made up a rule that complaints and suggestions are the only factor to get responses? Find one from Stern on their page interacting with a fan/owner. The point is Ford interacts with their facebook users making them feel good and building brand loyalty.

I never said I would call or email them about this issue specifically. If you are trying to back me into a corner asking it go ahead. Vid insisted on a phone call or email approach. I've stated earlier they have never responded to any email from me or others I've spoken to. You can feel free to try your hand at it but I won't bang my head on that wall again. Also, according to Vid you can call Gary directly and enjoy his frankness.

#181 9 years ago

Ford has money to pay some high school kids to say" Wow Awesome" Great Pic!!!!!!! Stern does not, so they probably areny going to be overly social. Get on Fords page and post a pic of their new truck burning to the ground and I bet it gets yanked too.

I'm not trying to get you to do anything, but maybe you will get to hear a human voice when you make your suggestion, as opposed to posting on a commercial err social website. And I have contacted Stern and got new drop targets sent the next day, but I didnt ask them through facebook.

#182 9 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Ford has money to pay some high school kids to say" Wow Awesome" Great Pic!!!!!!! Stern does not, so they probably areny going to be overly social. Get on Fords page and post a pic of their new truck burning to the ground and I bet it gets yanked too.
    I'm not trying to get you to do anything, but maybe you will get to hear a human voice when you make your suggestion, as opposed to posting on a commercial err social website. And I have contacted Stern and got new drop targets sent the next day, but I didnt ask them through facebook.

I'm not saying facebook is a way of getting parts and service. I wouldn't try to get parts and service from a social media site. And I highly doubt Ford is paying high school kids to say "wow" and "great" or whatever. Stern obviously has someone reading every post so they can delete them. Not much harder to type a few things to their fans as well.

#183 9 years ago

3 out of 8 responses on the pic you posted start with awesome lol. Doesnt take much skill to do that job..

#184 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I'm one and proud memeber of the FB 11 dude!...banned last year for bashing them for the unfinished code. But forget about Stern's FB page, nothing going on there.

#185 9 years ago

WOW, really? It's Sterns web page to do whatever they want. Simple as that. I'm draining this useless thread after I post this. LOL

#186 9 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

WOW, really? It's Sterns web page to do whatever they want. Simple as that. I'm draining this useless thread after I post this. LOL

Thanks for stopping by....

#187 9 years ago

Yes. It was nice having you.
    Either you think what Stern does is a good business practice or you don't.
    Simple as that.
    I am in the camp that it is a poor decision on their part.

#188 9 years ago

I think you are just plain "special" and don't have to be lit to make post like that. As much as I might be dissagreeing with some people here they are here talking about it. Not posting a snide comment and running away. Andy BTW, it isn't their web page it is their social media facebook page.

#189 9 years ago

I really don't get the repeated people coming into this thread to say they don't care about this thread. If you don't care about the topic then why post at all just to inform the rest of us that are interested about it.

Obviously I agree, not much can be done with how stern treats their customers on Facebook but it doesn't mean it is not a valid topic. We do know stern reads this page, perhaps something can come from this thread.

#190 9 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

I'm one and proud memeber of the FB 11 dude!...banned last year for bashing them for the unfinished code. But forget about Stern's FB page, nothing going on there.

What is sad is that there could be. A little interaction could make it much better. As it stands it is just a glorified web page with stuff they don't want to put on their webpage directly.

#191 9 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

3 out of 8 responses on the pic you posted start with awesome lol. Doesnt take much skill to do that job..

If that is all they do is post day in and day out and start each thing with awesome it wouldn't take much skill. You do realize that is just from one section of one thread on their page right? I'm sure I can go find some other more meaningful interactions if you really make me do it. But the intereactions, however worded, prove my point anyway. Ford is responding and Stern isn't

#192 9 years ago

Well I couldn't help but go look to see and the first Ford Facebook page I went to was their Mustang page. It has 8,036,000 likes. WOW! Add that to the 2,800,000 from the main page and the numbers are getting astronomical. If you add just those two pages together the 25,000 deleted posts are just .0023% of their likes. Look what their high school students can post:

FordMustandFB.jpgFordMustandFB.jpg

I didn't need to scroll long amounts of posts to find it. Their high school students are posting meaningful messages to their followers on the first post I saw! They didn't even delete the post from the person saying they didnt' like the shirts. Stern would have that down in seconds. Here is what Ford did instead:

FordMustandFB1.jpgFordMustandFB1.jpg

I appologize for the condescending tone of this post in advance. I'm just so tired of the people trying so hard to prove I'm wrong and that Stern should have free reign to delete, not respond and ban at will on a social media site they chose to participate in. Of course they have the right to do it but is still is bad business!

EDIT: I took out some of the condescending post at the begining. I don't like revisionist history but I thought it was rather arrogant and insulting so I removed it. Sorry!

#193 9 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

I appologize for the condescending tone of this post in advance. I'm just so tired of the people trying so hard to prove I'm wrong

I don't think anyone is trying to prove you wrong.

Pinsiders are just trying to point out to you that different companies use Facebook in different ways.

One company might be more conservative than Stern, another might be more lax.

Some companies have a single employee that maintains their Facebook for a few minutes a week, other companies have 25 full time Facebook employees that monitor 24/7.

Some companies don't let people leave any comments at all.

-

So quit worrying about Stern's Facebook, or that people are trying to prove you right or wrong.

There is no right or wrong, it's friggin' Facebook, and before that it was Myspace, and before that it was Geocities, and before that.....

#194 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I don't think anyone is trying to prove you wrong.
    Pinsiders are just trying to point out to you that different companies use Facebook in different ways.
    One company might be more conservative than Stern, another might be more lax.
    Some companies have a single employee that maintains their Facebook for a few minutes a week, other companies have 25 full time Facebook employees that monitor 24/7.
    -
    So quit worrying about Stern's Facebook, or that people are trying to prove you right or wrong.
    There is no right or wrong, it's friggin' Facebook, and before that it was Myspace, and before that it was Geocities, and before that.....

That sounds good but if that were true you and the others would not have been trying to point out things that made my theory incorrect. Using different techniques of condescension or blatantly implying that I'm stupid and wrong. I fell prey to being condescending in my last post but honestly had one too many to drink last night when I made it. I've tried to keep my posts above board as much as possible.

For you to say "It's just Facebook" is a statement from someone who doesn't understand the importance of social media today. Business, and the world we conduct it in, is changing. It's not just Facebook, but a myriad of similar sites, and Stern will use these same practices on any of them if they aren't already. (I have no idea if they are utilizing the other social sites as of this post) The practices are giving their customers negative experiences and I am obviously one of them. How can a business think it is a good idea to give negative experiences to their customers on a daily basis? The big picture is that pinball doesn't have much room for it. How many customers can you piss off before your sales figures hurt. Ford obviously values the posts from their customers and responds in kind just as I showed above. Can Ford make that lady like the shirts? No. But they responded and asked if she had seen the rest of the collection. It doesn't fix the lady's problem of not liking the shirts but she knows she's been heard. Stern doens't need 25 full time employees to maintain a page with just 15,000 likes. They already pay someone to monitor it or else how could they delete every posts and ban users. In less time than it takes to anaylize every post on the worthiness of staying or not they could have just typed a response to those people.

#195 9 years ago

My ban has been lifted. The crusade wasn't about my ban being lifted though. Stern really needs to get on the bandwagon of how to operate in today's world.

#196 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

None of the companies I represent (that I have substantial input with anyway) allow people to leave any posts on Facebook. Nothing good comes from it.

#197 9 years ago

Pinball Arcade (Farsight) does a good job with their Facebook. Lots of positive posts, legit questions, and angry complaints. You see it all, and they respond when appropriate. They have one guy doing it as far as I know. I have a lot of respect for them based on this approach.

#198 9 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Pinball Arcade (Farsight) does a good job with their Facebook. Lots of positive posts, legit questions, and angry complaints. You see it all, and they respond when appropriate. They have one guy doing it as far as I know. I have a lot of respect for them based on this approach.

Awesome. A lot of companies do it right.
    Glad they are one of them.
    And your last sentence says it all.

#199 9 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

For you to say "It's just Facebook" is a statement from someone who doesn't understand the importance of social media today.

I know why kids used to like Facebook (they are obviously done with it : http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/10/teenagers-messenger-apps-facebook-exodus ) but I can't understand why any adults would bother with Stern's page.

Quoted from KingNine:

Business, and the world we conduct it in, is changing.

It's been like that since Cain killed Abel.

And once the wheel got itself developed, look out !

Quoted from KingNine:

The practices are giving their customers negative experiences and I am obviously one of them. How can a business think it is a good idea to give negative experiences to their customers on a daily basis?

The best negative experience web site is Priceline.

You name your own price, and most of the time you get nothing.

So I get a negative experience almost every time I use it.

Amazing, yet I keep going back.

In the same way, you keep going back to Stern's page to see if you can post again, so clearly Stern has you firmly in it's maw.

Quoted from KingNine:

Can Ford make that lady like the shirts?

The Ford Facebook employees are just toying with that woman.

They know she is an idiot for even posting that she does not like the shirt design (Who cares that she does not like something???), so they are laughing their asses off showing her where to look for other designs.

Anyone with even 1% of their brain functioning would be able to find plenty of additional Ford T-shirt designs, without Facebook assistance.

BUT, maybe that's the point of Facebook.

It might appeal more to people who are constantly looking for approval, looking for other's opinions, or looking for direction.

#200 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I know why kids used to like Facebook (they are obviously done with it : http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/10/teenagers-messenger-apps-facebook-exodus ) but I can't understand why any adults would bother with Stern's page.

Kids are always looking for a new place that their parents won't be able to monitor their activities. As I said before, most companies are moving to those sites and apps as well. Stern might have, I don't know. If they haven't they should and they should change their practices while doing so. It isnt' just a facebook thing dude. It is the entire social media thing. Facebook just happens to be the medium we were discussing the problem with and the one Stern is doing the wrong thing with. Your oppinion of why anyone would use it isn't relevant. Obviously 15,000 people want to interact with them on it.

Quoted from vid1900:

It's been like that since Cain killed Able.

And once the wheel got itself developed, look out !

C'mon man, the point was how rapidly things are changing and they aren't even close now to the way business has been conducted in the past 300 years. The past 10 years has been a renaissance of how business works.

Quoted from vid1900:

The best negative experience web site is Priceline.

You name your own price, and most of the time you get nothing.

So I get a negative experience almost every time I use it.

Amazing, yet I keep going back.

In the same way, you keep going back to Stern's page to see if you can post again, so clearly Stern has you firmly in it's maw.

Not even remotely similar.

Yes I've checked to see if and when I would be reinstated. We do a lot with our local pinball group (and all the other nearby groups around our area) on facebook keeping up with each other and all the local tournaments and games for sale. Tons of great information gets dissemenated to all us "kids" on facebook.

Quoted from vid1900:

The Ford Facebook employees are just toying with that woman.

They know she is an idiot for even posting that she does not like the shirt design (Who cares that she does not like something???), so they are laughing their asses off showing her where to look for other designs.

Anyone with even 1% of their brain functioning would be able to find additional Ford T-shirt designs , without Facebook assistance.

BUT, maybe that's the point of Facebook.

It might appeal more to people who are constantly looking for approval, looking for other's opinions, looking for direction.

Well wow. There is just so much wrong here where would you start? Was the plan to confuse people?

I'm quite sure Ford values each customer and understands how each interaction with someone is as important as is the one for the sale of the car. Your company may toy with customers and pander to them and talk about them being idiots but Ford doesn't. It is a professionaly run corporation.

As for the facebook comment, you obviously want to keep proving your lack of understanding of social media and all of its uses both personal and professional. I am far from a facebook fan and really only use it to keep up with this hobby I love and a few friends and family. The point is while you might not like it and use it, that doesn't mean the rest of the world does not like it and use it. It is there and being used and Stern is utilizing it in a poor fashion. Once again I want to see Stern utilize it in a fashion that promotes customer loyalty not to turn them away. (This goes for any social media not just facebook)

There are 282 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delete-this-stern/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.