New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 242129)

Delete multiple pins in collection?

By VolunteerPin

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by VolunteerPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I just noticed I put MBrLE in my collection twice. Really not a huge deal but right now the only way I can get one of them off my list is to move it to my archive. Is there a way to delete a pin in your collection list altogether if it was a mistake?

Thanks.

Darin

#2 1 year ago

Last I knew you would now be able to delete it from the archive. Leaving no history of it.
-Mike

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I just noticed I put MBrLE in my collection twice. Really not a huge deal but right now the only way I can get one of them off my list is to move it to my archive. Is there a way to delete a pin in your collection list altogether if it was a mistake?
Thanks.
Darin

I believe you can move it to "collection history" and then do "remove from history".

#4 1 year ago

ahh...thanks...didn't think of that for some reason

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 59.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside