Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 192 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by djreddog
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkecasey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 6 years ago

Assuming I am free on the date you choose, I'd probably drive down.

3 weeks later
    #75 6 years ago

Is advanced sign up required?

#79 6 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Not at this time. We are only asking at this point for people that are 100% committed to RSVP to me so we can have a rough idea of the number of people coming.

At this time, I don't think I can say I'm 100%. I probably won't know until a week or two out? Can I just show up or should I message you and update my RSVP before making the drive (assuming I can make it)?

1 month later
    #119 6 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

I have an extra two comfy leather seats coming out from Pincrossing/Pinball Gallery territory if anyone needs a ride. I was gonna drag kennywawa along but his crazy ass moved to the left coast for pinball and eclipses. Can't say I blame him.

I might take you up on that offer. I'll be able to confirm once it gets a little closer.

#123 6 years ago

I unfortunately can not attend because of a birthday party that I forgot I needed to attend. I wish I could make it. I'll have to come down for the Second First State Flip Off.

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

No problem! Before we get to the 2nd Annual First State Flip Off, I'm going to contact IFPA to see if we can be part of the SCS championships in February.

I could be wrong, but I think you need a minimum of 5 tournaments in your state to be eligible for SCS. But there is still plenty of time to sneak in 4 more smaller tournaments before the end of the year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkecasey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament?tu=mkecasey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.