(Topic ID: 295647)

Delaware Pinball League NOW FORMING! Sign up today!!

By djreddog

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by djreddog
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

All - We are getting close to starting up our next session of league, and this time we are adding a northern location (if we have enough interest). The exact location is in Middletown, DE at the following address 29 W Kilts Ln, Middletown DE, 19709

Here is what I need to know at this point. If you are committed to playing in the next session in Middletown, DE please contact me along with the number of people you have interested before this coming Friday (6/25). Once I have a list of all the interested players, I will then send out an official email with ALL of the details. However, below are just a few details for everyone to consider.

First night of league will be 7/6 (Tuesday)

Practice starts at 6pm, and league play starts at 7pm

Each week you will play in 3 person or 4 person groups and you will play 4 games each week. Based on our previous session, it takes about 90 minutes to play your 4 games, so you should be done by 8:30pm on most nights

Cost to join the league is $10 per person. Additionally, each week of league you will owe $5 for league dues (minus a few expenses, all money is returned via prizes, trophies, bounties, and the players party recap)

League will be a total of 9 weeks. 8 weeks of qualifying, with the finals on week 9

The league welcomes players of ALL skill levels. The software we have will automatically re-rank players every week to keep them paired up with players of similar skill level

Depending on the size of the league, we will end up having either 2 or 3 different divisions. Each division consists of 6-8 players, with 3-4 players advancing to the finals in EACH division. For example, if we have 17 people sign up, we will have 3 total divisions. Division "A" will consist of 6 people, Division "B" will consist of 6 people, and Division "C" will consist of 5 people. For finals, 3 players from each division will advance.

The software allows players to "throw away" their 2 worst weeks of scores, therefore it only calculates 6 weeks for standings. Sometimes people end up missing a week or possible missing 2 weeks and if that's the case, no big deal as those 2 weeks would be your "throw away" weeks and it wouldn't hurt your overall standings

We are also attempting to run a southern league this session in Camden/Magnolia, and at the end of the session we will hold a players party where we hand out awards and trophies, supply food and drinks, and then play in a mini FREE tournament with cash prizes on the line.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP WITH YOUR TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE - DEADLINE IS 6/25

#2 2 years ago

All - we currently have 17 players signed up. Today is the deadline to sign up. If you want to join the league please let me know ASAP. Thanks!

Kevin Castora
    Rich Moon
    Pete Tsipouras
    Matt Long
    Stefano Pinti
    Nick Wahal
    Chad Repaal
    Bill Richardson
    Matthew Richardson
    Jim Cardona
    James Halko
    Matt Groh
    Rob Romeo
    Joe Fox Sr
    Barry Myers
    Leann Legg
    David Wright

#3 2 years ago

Up to 18 players. Last call for anyone else who wants in on some hot pinball action!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delaware-pinball-league-now-forming-sign-up-today?tu=djreddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.