Topic Stats

• 253 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by luc1f3rb0b
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 12.38.32 PM (resized).png
    48EE1708-EEB8-4A24-8215-ED6A7FAB5047 (resized).jpeg
    583EB7DE-D57F-41A8-9BE8-8E4471D4CA7B (resized).jpeg
    E9DDFC3F-C721-4FD6-BF74-DE32BA33BE13 (resized).jpeg
    F2234AB0-1121-42B1-8253-0DA29C728932 (resized).jpeg
    3DCA8F6C-FA87-48EC-BFE1-19928D998580 (resized).jpeg
    LOGO SMALL (resized).jpg
    Podcast episode 01 image (resized).jpg
    IMG_0998 (resized).JPG
    64334208_(resized).jpg
    image.jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by solarvalue (9 years ago)

Post #116 Useful list of links Posted by DennisK (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 253 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
    #1 9 years ago

***************************************************************************************************

Please Note: This list is no longer being updated, please let me know if you would like to take over the job of updating this list. Thanks, SV

See here for the TWIP podcast list which is more up-to-date:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/pinball-promoters/?ms=&t=has_podcast&ob=post_title&o=ASC

***************************************************************************************************

I am trying to compile a definitive list of pinball podcasts. Below you will find the list complete with links to their websites, iTunes, RSS feed and Facebook page where available. Please contact me if you know of any other pinball podcasts or if the links are out of date and I will endeavour to keep the list current.

Below the list you will find descriptions of each podcast. I have copied these from the websites of the various podcasts where a succinct description was available. As you can see the descriptions are currently incomplete, please contact me if you are a podcaster and would like to provide a brief description of your show.

This list is based on a previous list compiled by pinsider Kevlar. Thanks to Kevlar for providing that content.

Lists and Links:

Pinball Only Podcasts – Current

Bro, Do You Even Talk Pinball? - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Canadian Pinball Podcast, The - RSS - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Coast 2 Coast Pinball - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

For Amusement Only - iTunes - Facebook - RSS

Head2Head Pinball Podcast - iTunes - Facebook - RSS

Little Kings Pinball Podcast - iTunes - Facebook - RSS

Meltdown Pinball Podcast - iTunes - RSS

Mrs Pin Podcast - RSS - Facebook

Pinball Players Podcast, The - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Pinball Podcast, The - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Pinball Profile - iTunes - Facebook

Pinheadz Pinball Podcast, The - iTunes - RSS-
    Facebook

Pints and Pinball Podcast, The - iTunes

Pinball News and Pinball Magazine Podcast - RSS

Rip Tide Pinball Podcast - RSS - Facebook

Skill Shot Pincast, The - iTunes - RSS

Slam Tilt Podcast, The - RSS - Facebook

Slap Save Podcast - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Automated Voice Comment Line: 314.529.1875

Special When Lit Pinball Podcast - RSS - iTunes - Facebook

Spinner is Lit Podcast, The - RSS - iTunes - Facebook

Spooky Pinball Podcast, The - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Straight Down the Middle, A Pinball Show - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

This Flippin' Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

This Week in Pinball Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Tilt Thru Podcast - iTunes - RSS

Tucson Pinball Podcast - RSS - Facebook

What Could Have Pin - iTunes - Facebook

Wide World of Pinball, The - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Pinball Only Podcasts – No longer Running

Beige Knight Pinball Podcast - iTunes

Boom Go Pinball Podcast, The - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Coinbox Pinball Podcast, The - iTunes

Cornball Pincast, The

Dead Flip podcast, The - Facebook

One And Done Pinball Podcast -
    RSS

Pinball Soul Podcast, The - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Silverball Podcast, The - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Talk Pinball - iTunes

TOPcast - RSS

Mixed Arcade and Pinball Podcasts

Arcade Repair Tips Podcasts - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Broken Token Podcast, The - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Coin Rejects Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Stitcher - Twitter

Eclectic Gamers Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Flippin and Mashing - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Retro Gaming Roundup, The - iTunes - RSS-
    Facebook

-

Mixed Arcade and Pinball Podcasts - No longer running

Arcade Outsiders Podcast - iTunes - RSS

Pins and Vids Audio Show

Geek Gamer Weekly - iTunes - Facebook

Gameroom Junkies Podcast, The - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Podcasters Guide to the Gameroom, The

Virtual Pinball Podcasts

BlahCade Podcast - iTunes - RSS

Descriptions:

Pinball Only Podcasts – Current

Bro, Do You Even Talk Pinball?:
    Just what the world needed, another pinball podcast! We record "Bro, do you even talk pinball?" live on Twitch with interaction from the audience then post the audio to our podcast feed.

Canadian Pinball Podcast, The:
    Two Canucks' perspective on all things pinball.

Coast 2 Coast Pinball:
    A podcast, a commentary, a man out of quarters. Nate Shivers is a force of nature. With over 150 episodes (and counting) of his podcast "Coast 2 Coast Pinball" in the can, Nate has established himself as an industry insider delivering insightful commentary, celebrity interviews, and ground-breaking news. Traveling literally coast to coast, Nate regales listeners with trip reports, industry speculation, forum static, passionate pinball talk, and more. (Description by Southern-Fried Gameroom Expo)

For Amusement Only:
    Just a guy that loves older machines. Prewar, postwar, bingos, mannikin games, bowlers, flipper games, gun games and more! Playing and feature discussion as well as some tech talk. Mostly talks to himself, but with occasional guest spots.

Head2Head Pinball Podcast:
    WE NEED MORE PINBALL PODCASTS!! said no one ever
    I personally love listening to pinball podcasts when I am driving or when i have free time. Slam Tilt Podcast, Coast2Coast, Mr K, etc.
    With the absence of Pinheadz podcast there is no one currently podcasting about pinball from Australia.
    Martin and myself have to decided to give it a go!
    Frequency: Weekly. Recording Monday and releasing on Tuesday
    Length: We are *aiming* to keep all episodes between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours.
    Content: All things pinball! We would like to focus on the Australian scene if there is content to talk about, but we will be covering news from all manufactures, tournament news, interviews, reviews and opinions on new/old games.

Little Kings Pinball Podcast:
    The Little Kings Pinball Podcast is a entertainment show about a lot of things "pinball". Listen in to the fun with your hosts Ryan Wanger and Kevin Ryan.

Lock is Lit Podcast:
    We are a couple guys who have started collecting pinball machines. We are also idiots when it comes to keeping these things alive. Because of this fact, we decided to start a podcast so that hopefully you can learn as we learn.

Meltdown Pinball Podcast:
    This podcast will cover what we (Steve Bowden and Nikki DeLasagna) wish to cover, when we wish to cover it. We feel no pressure to keep up with the latest new-in-box pinball drama, although we may dabble in that at times. Certainly, tournament topics will be brought up since I am a prolific pinball tournament player, and Nikki is a pinball league player. Really, we are just two avid pinball players looking to have as much pinball fun as possible.
    This is a collaboration with Nikki DeLasagna. Sometimes Nikki might do something on her own and release a show, sometimes I might do something on my own. We are not holding ourselves to a FORMAT™. Not every show will be like the first one here, and future shows may deviate wildly from the FORMAT™ you might think we are using. Shows do not have to be a set amount of time. There could be a 50 minute show like episode one, or there could be some 5 minute mini-episodes. Even compilations of separate topics into one show might happen.
    I’ve been wanting to do the “Meltdown Pinball Podcast” for a long time. I’ve had topics saved up for a while including debates and other ideas. I haven’t had the means or the intestinal fortitude to start the show which I have been thinking about for … maybe years … until now.

Mrs Pin Podcast:
    Searching for a pinball podcast from the eyes of a female, non-professional pinball spouse? Yeah... me too. And it doesn’t exist. Or it didn’t UNTIL NOW. Lots of great podcasts from pinball men (#timtam), but where’s all the female love? Dorks unite! Enjoy this in three parts, and cut me some slack, it’s my first podcast ever!

Pinball Players Podcast, The:
    A podcast for pinball players, about pinball players. Jeff Parsons talks about everything having to do with playing pinball and speaks to those that love the game to hear their stories.

Pinball Podcast, The:
    Hard-hitting, soul-shaking, pinball pontification.

Pinball Profile:
    Interviews with Jeff Teolis from the people behind all things Pinball related.

Pinheadz Pinball Podcast:
    The Pinheadz Pinball PODcast is Americana from Down Under…a look at the past, present & future of pinball with the Pinheadz who love playing it!

Pints and Pinball Podcast, The:
    Well, we figured that that there just weren't enough pinball podcasts out there today and there just absolutely had to be one more. This one, has a little bit of a twist where we also talk about homebrew.
    mavantix (aka Maverick) is a walking encyclopedia of homebrew, and has an unbelievable basement brewery! He also has been bitten by the pinball bug not too long ago.
    knockerlover (Myself) am a full-on pinball addict, but I've taken more to the restoration, fixing, and technical side of things.. although I also like to work on my rules knowledge and flipper skills too!
    Our approach to this podcast is.. well, to have fun.. and just talk about the normal stuff we would talk about.. only for you to hear.

Pinball News and Pinball Magazine Podcast:
    Martin Ayub (Pinball News) and Jonathan Joosten (Pinball Magazine) discuss the pinball industry news of the past month at the beginning of a new month.

Rip Tide Pinball Podcast:
    This addition to the absolute smorgasbord of podcasts already serving the pinball community comes from the perspectives of two women in the hobby who looked at the long list of podcasts out there and, through meticulous calculations, concluded that there might be room for a few more female voices to join the fray. We will be covering anything and everything in the world of pinball, talking with the people of pinball, and trying to keep a finger on the pulse of the growing presence of women in pinball...there may be some light traditional sports talk and a tangent here and there, as one might expect.
    We're looking forward to adding our voices to the pinball hobbyist chorus, and we hope you'll join us!

Skill Shot Pincast, The:
    The Skill Shot Pincast is the podcast companion to Seattle's pinball zine! (skill-shot.com) Hosted by Graham Klym and Kayla Greet, the Pincast comes out every two weeks and features guests talking about competitive play, the pinball community, the latest games, industry news and gossip, and everything in between!

Slam Tilt Podcast, The:
    Podcast about the Game, Hobby & Industry we call Pinball.

Slap Save Podcast:
    Two regular guys who just happen to love pinball and also own microphones. Join us on our journey!

Spinner is Lit, The:
    The Spinner Is Lit Pinball Podcast! With your hosts Spencer and Seth! Available on Itunes, Soundcloud and where other fine podcasts are sold!

Special When Lit Pinball Podcast:
    First of all, Happy 4th of July to everyone! That said, if you are looking for something fun and informative to listen to today while sipping your favorite beverage and firing up the grill then I ask that you consider giving us a listen. The first three episodes of our weekly show Special When Lit Pinball Podcast (sponsored by Two Brothers Artisan Brewing) have been uploaded. Myself (Ken) and my co-host (Bill) are based out of the Chicagoland area (home of pinball). We discuss the pinball hobby/industry with the occasional interview for good measure.

Spooky Pinball Podcast, The:
    We're a family owned & operated pinball business, located in the tiny village of Benton, WI. We also put out a free monthly podcast, which is the longest running active pinball podcast ever. This is a hard working and very proud group, and we're doing our best to make the world of pinball a little bit better.

Straight Down the Middle, A Pinball Show:
    SDTM is two Midwest guys talking about pinball. Machine reviews, top 10 lists, pinball forum discussion, and interviews.

This Flippin' Podcast:
    Taylor and Tommy break away from the One and Done Pinball Podcast to bring you our own special brand of pinball entertainment. Join us on our journey to building the perfect home collections, organizing leagues and tournaments, and discussing other legendary pinball tales.

This Week in Pinball:
    Hello pinheads! Thank you for your continued support of This Week in Pinball! We are coming up on our one year anniversary of the launch of TWIP, and have decided to start a new way for readers to digest the pinball news of the week.

Tilt Thru Podcast:
    Long format rambles about Pinball with some pros.

Tucson Pinball Podcast:
    That’s right, we have a podcast! Topics cover various aspects of the hobby. Games, repairs, tournaments, shows, local news, and whatever else may apply to Tucson Pinball is open for discussion.

What Could Have Pin:
    A hypothetical pinball podcast hosted by pinball enthusiast and yours truly, Cam McMillion. Each episode, we will explore a franchise that should have had a pinball machine made, but never got the chance to see the light of day. We will discuss everything from cabinet art and playfield layout to callouts that would have appeared in the game.
    And here's my favorite part, YOU will get to discuss here on Pinside and on Facebook(but let's be serious, probably mostly on Pinside ) what you liked or didn't like about the design and your own thoughts on what cool features a game might have had! This will transform the podcasting experience from the traditional one-to-many model, and instead get everyone involved in the creative process!
    So please, give it a listen, a like and a review! Episodes will be up every other Thursday and, with your help, it will continue to get better and better!

Wide World of Pinball, the:
    A podcast taking aim at all aspects of competitive pinball.
    Hosted by Nate Shivers (Coast 2 Coast Pinball),
    Steve Bowden (www.funwithbonus.com) and
    ​Josh Sharpe (President - IFPA - www.ifpapinball.com)

Pinball Only Podcasts – No longer Running

Beige Knight Pinball Podcast:
    3 guys talk about their love for pinball and occasionally they talk to very special guests in pinball history and the pinball community! + the Beige Knight.

Boom Go Pinball Podcast, The:
    The Boom Go Pinball Podcast. The Secret and Obsessed with Pinball Podcast. My pinball audio journal. If you found it, great. If you like it even better.

Coinbox Pinball Podcast:
    We are hobby operators and wanted a place to share our feedback and learnings of our experiences. Have a listen and let us know what you think!

Cornball Pincast, The:

Dead Flip podcast:

One And Done Pinball Podcast:

Pinball Soul Podcast, The:
    Pinball Podcast, Videos & News from Passionate Players.

Silverball Podcast:
    From inside a pinball machine, Rob Craig and Steve Rothschild provide a marathon mix of pinball & arcade memories blended with news and technical tips relevent to all that collect and restore pinball machines. All of this is peppered with overly-produced mixed in music and sound bits. And there’s exclusive segments like "I Rememeber When it was ...", I Saw it on eBay, Pinball Machine & Babe of the Show, OMGRGP, Nikkie the Silverball Girl, and a whole lot more!

Talk Pinball:
    By Jesse Kujawa and Lloyd Olson

TOPcast:
    TOPcast is an internet podcast with interviews of key pinball industry people, documenting the history of pinball. TOPcast also has a technical show (discontinued in 2008) that allows listeners to call in (or email) and ask tech questions about their (broken) games. On the tech show there's special features like Tech Tip of the Week, Stump the Chump, Game of the Week, Play of the Week, trivia contests and more. The shows are hosted by Shaggy of the 'This Old Pinball' video DVD pinball repair and restoration fame.

Mixed Arcade and Pinball Podcasts

Arcade Repair Tips Podcast:

Broken Token Podcast, The:
    Join co-hosts Brent and Whitney as they share a ‘southern view’ (and some definite drawl) on the vibrant hobby of collecting, restoring and playing the arcade and pinball classics from the late 70’s to today. The podcast covers everything from the golden age of arcade gaming to the newest pinball titles currently hitting the streets and everything in between. Add in technical talk segments, collecting and restoration stories, interviews and sit-in guests as well as game room updates, forum news, listener mail and twitter questions (with the occasional live streams) and you’ve got a couple hours of your life you’ll never get back!

Coin Rejects Podcast:
    Remember those arcade games you played as a kid? They are still out there. Come with us and we will tell you all about what it is like to find, restore, maintain and play these old games. Interested in acquiring games and starting a collection or just hearing some stories and reminiscing about the arcades and games of the past? This is the podcast you've been looking for.

Eclectic Gamers Podcast:
    Pinball and video games. We're a mixed gaming podcast, but pinball and video games are our bread and butter, and our two permanent segments. Pinball generally receives the most attention of the two. We also, on occasion, cover other types of gaming (namely tabletop games such as RPGs and card games). We aren't known as eclectic for nothing!

Flippin' and Mashing:
    Pinball, Arcade, Video Games, Movies and Tech.

Retro Gaming Roundup, The:
    Streaming 24/7 This is home base for the most definitive and entertaining retro video game podcast on the planet. You can expect monthly episodes full of classic gaming news, views and opinions from around the world.

Mixed Arcade and Pinball Podcasts - No Longer Running

Arcade Outsiders Podcast:

Gameroom Junkies Podcast, The:

Geek Gamer Weekly:

Podcaster's Guide to the Gameroom, The:
    A podcast about classic arcade, board games, pinball machines, and all things gameroom.
    Pins and Vids Audio Show:

Virtual Pinball Podcasts

BlahCade Podcast:

#3 9 years ago

Thanks, Lloyd

Let me know if you have a brief description of your show and I'll put it in the opening post.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Let me know if you have a brief description of your show and I'll put it in the opening post.

Was Jesse' show. We set out to have fun and do interviews. Sadly short lived as Jesse ran into some life changes.

LTG : )™

#5 9 years ago

wonder whatever happened to the guy from pinball soul?

1 week later
    #6 9 years ago

Added the Coinbox Pinball Podcast, can't wait to listen to the first episode!

1 month later
    #7 8 years ago

Good to see a new Pinheadz podcast episode out today, was starting to worry that the Predator fiasco had killed the show.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

wonder whatever happened to the guy from pinball soul?

He basically said he needed to focus on his family and other priorities of his life. Can't really argue with that can we? It's too bad, he really had a great radio voice.

Jaz

2 weeks later
    #9 8 years ago

Updated to include the Skill Shot Podcast.

2 months later
    #10 8 years ago

Added This Flippin' Podcast

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Added This Flippin' Podcast

Thanks for the mention.

1 month later
    #12 8 years ago

Just thought I'd give a shout out to This Flippin' Podcast, the newest podcast on the block. I've been listening and it's really great. Love how Taylor and Tommy are so different. Taylor, the stay-at-home-dad and Tommy who is shaping up to be the bachelor-type with suspect martial-arts skills and a jacuzzi. These guys are also the bad boys of the pinball podcast world, they say what they think and don't pull any punches. The bathing stuff in the latest episode is hilarious. Love it!

Also want to recommend the Coinbox podcast. Another newer and really entertaining show. Love the dynamic between Chris and Tony, great fun.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Just thought I'd give a shout out to This Flippin' Podcast, the newest podcast on the block. I've been listening and it's really great. Love how Taylor and Tommy are so different. Taylor, the stay-at-home-dad and Tommy who is shaping up to be the bachelor-type with suspect martial-arts skills and a jacuzzi. These guys are also the bad boys of the pinball podcast world, they say what they think and don't pull any punches. The bathing stuff in the latest episode is hilarious. Love it!

Haha we just try to be honest man but thank you very much for listening hope you and others keep enjoying!

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Also want to recommend the Coinbox podcast. Another newer and really entertaining show. Love they dynamic between Chris and Tony, great fun.

I agree, listening to them go back and forth is a lot of fun. Tommy is a great guy and it seems like Taylor is too. I really like that they interview the not so typical pinball people as well. If you haven't checked them out, I would really recommend it. Each episode is better than the last. Keep it up!

#15 8 years ago

Thanks a lot for the mention. image.jpegimage.jpeg

2 months later
    #16 8 years ago

Added The Canadian Pinball Podcast.

#17 8 years ago

Thanks for keeping this list updated. Helpful!

4 weeks later
    #18 8 years ago

Can't believe I missed the Boom Go Pinball Podcast, not a secret any longer!

#19 8 years ago

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhh

64334208_(resized).jpg64334208_(resized).jpg

#20 8 years ago

Thanks for the Gameroom Junkies shoutout! We're still going strong. New listeners may want to check out episode #50 which served as a kind of reboot. You all will probably also enjoy episode #57, where we interview Gary Stern and talk about the new games from the IAAPA show floor.

Episode #50 - http://gameroomjunkies.com/index.php/2015/04/08/episode-50-billy-mitchell/
    Episode #57 - http://gameroomjunkies.com/index.php/2015/12/04/podcast-episode-57-stern-pinball-iaapa-2015-roundup/

Also, recently started putting up some youtube videos. Check out a video of my personal gameroom here:

1 month later
    #23 8 years ago

Added Bro, do you even talk pinball?

1 month later
    #24 8 years ago

Added Eclectic Gamers Podcast.

#25 8 years ago

Added Tilt Thru podcast.
    Moved Coast 2 Coast to no longer running for now.

1 week later
    #26 8 years ago

Moved the Dead Flip Podcast to "no longer running".

Thinking about moving One and Done to "no longer running" as well.

2 weeks later
    #27 7 years ago

The Spooky Pinball BugCast is top notch!

#31 7 years ago

There is a cool arcade podcast called "Diary of an Arcade Employee" on iTunes. Focuses on historical game specific info per podcast. Hopefully there will be a future episode devoted to pinball-

1 week later
    #35 7 years ago

Have any of these podcasts said some really nice things in regards to the tragic passing of Mike Chestnut?

4 weeks later
    #36 7 years ago

Added Wide World of Pinball.
    Feed is the same as Coast2Coast, so no need to add it to your podcast app if you already have C2C.

#37 7 years ago

Is there a way to download a whole series of a podcast in one go, single click? Rather than having to click on each file? Some podcasts are 200+ episodes.

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Is there a way to download a whole series of a podcast in one go, single click? Rather than having to click on each file? Some podcasts are 200+ episodes.

A lot of podcast playing software can do this. If you have an Android phone, I recommend Podcast Addict (it's what I use and the free version is fully enabled, it just has banner ads). Subscribe to the feeds you want in the software, and then if you hold down on the feeds in the list you can choose "Download unread episodes" and it'll grab every single one you haven't yet listened to in Podcast Addict.

4 weeks later
    #39 7 years ago

Coast2Coast is back!!!!

2 weeks later
    #40 7 years ago

New podcast! Added The Slam Tilt Podcast.

By the way, the latest episode of The Pinball Podcast (Episode 85 – The Most Heinous DMD Hater) was their best ever, with Nick Baldridge, hilarious!

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

By the way, the latest episode of The Pinball Podcast (Episode 85 – The Most Heinous DMD Hater) was their best ever, with Nick Baldridge, hilarious!

Thanks so much! Made my day to read that.

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Nick was a fantastic guest. He's always good to have on.

#43 7 years ago

And they keep coming! Added Tucson Pinball Podcast and Beige Knight Pinball Podcast.

3 weeks later
    #45 7 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Aww, thanks everyone! I always have a lot of fun talking to Don and Jeff.

#46 7 years ago

You can put the Coin Rejects podcast under mixed arcade/pinball. Mainly a arcade talk cast, but we dabble in pinball and plan to add some more pin talk in the upcoming episodes.

Show synopsis/theme:
    Remember those arcade games you played as a kid? They are still out there. Come with us and we will tell you all about what it is like to find, restore, maintain and play these old games. Interested in acquiring games and starting a collection or just hearing some stories and reminiscing about the arcades and games of the past? This is the podcast you've been looking for.

Itunes
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/coin-rejects-classic-arcade/id1035001482?mt=2

RSS
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/CoinRejects-ArcadePodcast

Stitcher
    http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/43698/72476/e/45652906?fid=72476

Web
    http://www.coinrejects.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/coinrejects

#47 7 years ago

Added Coin Rejects Podcast, sorry for the delay.

#48 7 years ago

Added Eclectic Gamers synopsis, edited website URL.

1 month later
    #49 7 years ago

Added The Pinball Magazine Podcast.

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Added The Pinball Magazine Podcast.

Thank you I'm not planning to do anything like a regular published podcast as the main focus is still producing an in-depth glossy printed publication. But you never know how things will roll

There are 253 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/definitive-pinside-pinball-podcast-list/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.