IMG_5593.JPG
image-914.jpg
image-281.jpg
df02.jpg
df04.jpg
df03.jpg
df01.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I've been talking to a guy about making these and they are finally done and are on eBay. The complete set all in one shot! That's ausome! I'm ordering a set now. Ed

#2 6 years ago

Wow I'm not the only one that needs these am I?

#4 6 years ago

I needed them. I got the image from a prior post and printed them out. Laminated them and cut them. They look great and I made plenty of spares.

You probably will need to punch the holes in the ones on ebay. I would set up a mask first before punching them (easy to screw up else wise)

Mike V.

df01.jpg

#5 6 years ago

Looks great! Could you post some more pics so I will know which sticker goes where? I ordered a set from epay. He said the round targets are cushioned.

#6 6 years ago

Ok .. here are the rest of them. Keep in mind if the set is complete with no extras it will be almost self explanatory where they go ..

Mike V.
df02.jpg
df03.jpg
df04.jpg

#7 6 years ago

I think these are wrong. Are they not?

image-281.jpg image-914.jpg
#8 6 years ago

Yes .. it sure looks that way. He got the standup target counts wrong. You would need 4 sets in order to get one complete set. That's a bummer

Mike V.

#9 6 years ago

#10 6 years ago

moved to new topic

#11 6 years ago

Ha, those were my photoshop created circular decal images I posted in another post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/defender-drop-target-stickers

Yes he mixed up the count on the circular ones.

Should be

2 circular exploding pods
10 circular landers
3 rectangular saucers
2 rectangular exploding pods
10 rectangular landers

#12 6 years ago

Holy F! Just realized he is asking $60 for the set.

Ed. I 'll look and see if I still have a set printed. Just laminate them with packing tape and cut to size and they are good to go.

Kris

#13 6 years ago

Use Mylar to laminate - lasts 20x longer.

#14 6 years ago

Let the ebay guy know what the correct count is supposed to be for this set and the jackass sent back this reply.

"No I didn't.....do you even have the game?....."

#15 6 years ago

#16 6 years ago

I just printed a free double set for Ed and have another set left over if someone else needs one.

Thanks
Kris

#17 6 years ago

Yeah we will take it!
Let me know
Thanks!

#20 6 years ago

Actually found a picture of mine that shows 26 of the 27 decals all in one shot

IMG_7345.JPG
#21 6 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Actually found a picture of mine that shows 26 of the 27 decals all in one shot

IMG_7345.JPG 215 KB

Was wondering how long it'd take you to find this thread

#22 6 years ago

But did you see this one?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/defender-serial-200-pics

The PROTO!!!

Wish I would have started with that as my core. Would have needed to add the white BOMBER text to the NOS pf with some waterslides.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

I just printed a free double set for Ed and have another set left over if someone else needs one.
Thanks
Kris

Thanks, I sent you a message.

#24 6 years ago

I just talked to the ebay guy. He was nice and told me he was going to make it right. He is going to change it and then make another listing on eBay. I told him if it's not right he would not be able to sell any. He assured me he will change it as he would like to sell them. He also said some people were rude to him about it and that's why not many people are making these products for pinheads as they cut their own throat bitching about it and that makes it not worth the trouble for the seller. So lighten up a little guys and we will get this done. Thanks for all the replies and I'll report back when I get more info. Ed

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside