You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4484.jpg
Firepower Drop Target Decals.jpg
Defender Decals.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Does anybody know what these originally looked like? Every picture on IPMD has the drops in the down position. I ordered some supposed Re-makes but they don't look anything like what is on my machine...and I only got 8 stickers instead of 10. I would greatly appreciate any info AND if somebody knows where I can get a set made that would be great. Thanks for any help!!

3 weeks later
#2 10 years ago

bump...would like to know as well.

Where did you find the ones you bought?

#3 10 years ago

On the internet BUT its completely the WRONG design. Its suppose to have a Spaceship taking off and the ones I got have a DEVIL with Pitchfork on them. Have no idea what game they are for.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

On the internet BUT its completely the WRONG design. Its suppose to have a Spaceship taking off and the ones I got have a DEVIL with Pitchfork on them. Have no idea what game they are for.

LOL, hope someone makes some. I also could use insert decals really bad!!

#5 10 years ago

I bought a set on eBay, reproduced.
Included all drops and circular stand ups.

Correction. The circular round ones were not included.

#6 10 years ago

There are actually 5 different target stickers on Defender. There are 10 for the stand-ups, 10 for the drops in front of them, 3 for the single drops in the middle of the PF, 2 for the drops up the left lane pods, and 2 swarmers on the stand ups below the lock lane. When I restored mine, I had a hard time finding the correct images, but was able to get them between my game and a friends...we printed them for our games. I can see if he still has the files but I'm not sure.

Phoebe

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

how long ago?

#8 10 years ago

Been over a year, but as Phoebe said there was a lot of them.

Try Classic-Arcades. I don't see them on the site but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I did some digging. The guy I bought the decals from was on ebay user id rodfathr Contact him through ebay to see if he can help. They were nice, laminated and diecut.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

AFAIK, Nobody sells the set with all of the decals. As Phoebe said there are 27 total stickers in the set. I redid the artwork in photoshop for all 5 designs and made a set for my game as well as a couple of sets for others (believe I sent a full set to Phoebe when I sent here the insert decals and pf overlays)

The devil with the pitchfork was the design that was for the Firepower drop targets before they got deleted from the game.

Defender Decals.jpgDefender Decals.jpg
#10 10 years ago

think I'm wrong about the pitchfork guy. These are the firepower ones I was thinking of.

Firepower Drop Target Decals.jpgFirepower Drop Target Decals.jpg
#11 10 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

AFAIK, Nobody sells the set with all of the decals. As Phoebe said there are 27 total stickers in the set. I redid the artwork in photoshop for all 5 designs and made a set for my game as well as a couple of sets for others (believe I sent a full set to Phoebe when I sent here the insert decals and pf overlays)
The devil with the pitchfork was the design that was for the Firepower drop targets before they got deleted from the game.

Defender Decals.jpg 163 KB

That's what I got from the ebay guy.

#12 10 years ago

I have NOS stickers of the 3 square drop target versions. I can scan them if anyone wants. I don't have NOS or even used versions of the round standup ones.

#13 10 years ago

i'm looking to buy a defender pin.

anyone want to sell?
pm here

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Defender Decals.jpg 163 KB

Any interest in making some more sets? Sounds like you could have a few people interested.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

I have NOS stickers of the 3 square drop target versions. I can scan them if anyone wants. I don't have NOS or even used versions of the round standup ones.

no need to do that. Just grab the photo I attached to the earlier post. Print away.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Any interest in making some more sets? Sounds like you could have a few people interested.

PM me.

#17 9 years ago

i'm lookin' for target decals.

1 week later
#18 9 years ago

Made 4 sets and shipped off three. Anyone else with a Defender need the fourth set.

Here is what I had to start with

IMG_4484.jpgIMG_4484.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/defender-drop-target-stickers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.