(Topic ID: 323156)

Pinball Bucket List - Lets Help Complete It (RIP Bo/GoldenBeard)

By GoldenBeard

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 376 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 62 days ago by Happy81724
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How many pins can you reasonably fit in your home?”

• 1-5 12 votes
      25%
    • 5-10 14 votes
      29%
    • 10+ 22 votes
      46%

(48 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    667E7CE7-5268-40DB-8D0B-010EA1E37D63 (resized).png
    PXL_20240104_030341896 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240104_030401545.MP (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240104_030426584 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240104_030408220 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240104_030440148 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240105_111051192.MP (resized).jpg
    IMG_7390 (resized).jpeg
    IMG20240105193121.jpg
    IMG20231227225353.jpg
    IMG20231227225204.jpg
    IMG20231227225150.jpg
    IMG20231227225215.jpg
    IMG20231227225032.jpg
    IMG_20231227_194207.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #293 Bo passed away Posted by thekaiser82 (3 months ago)

Post #350 Go Fund Me College Fund Posted by thekaiser82 (84 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider P1nhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Short and sweet, my health is declining. Not looking for handouts.
    I have a few pins on my bucket list and wanted some opinions from everyone on what would be fun to add to my collection. I think I may be able to afford 2 of the following pins. Let me know if they are worth it!
    -Rob Zombie Spooky Pin
    -Rick & Morty
    -Deadpool (I have tonnnnns of accessories already for DP)
    -Willy Wonka
    -All Star Baseball Pin (newer baseball one can’t remember the exact name)
    -Oktoberfest
    Right now I think I’d like Rob Zombie is a must for me (his connection to Munsters is cool and I love his stuff)
    Really really really stuck on the second pin. I have the DP topper, shooter rod, art blades, etc. My preorder got cancelled like a million times and then when I finally sourced one I needed the money for medical bills. I absolutely love WW, R&M and DP!! The baseball thing I thought would be cool for the kids.
    I currently have Godzilla and Munsters along with a bunch of arcade stuff.

Sorry to hear.

Jump on DP with all those accessories.

...of course I am biased towards R&M, when it is dialed, one of my favorite games.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Thank you. This means a lot to me. I know it’s a weird thing in my brain but having a little time to decompress and take my mind off this would be nice. I know the odds are stacked against me but I’m going to fight like hell. I’m so young and everything just feels incomplete. I want their to be a positive fun reminder of me if things don’t work and my gameroom/basement is a little glimpse into the stuff I like. It’s always good hearing some long shot success stories.
    I have inoperable pancreatic cancer and am 32 years old.

Oh crap, I am so sorry to hear this... if you look at the statistics, there are, in fact, some that make it in spite of the grim prognosis - that longshot could easily be you.

You know this already but focus on your family, have fun and enjoy each other. I'm going to go hug my wife and dog then play some pinball. Life is too short.

1 year later
    #106 4 months ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Cancer sucks man. It’s crazy how many people have been effected by it. I always knew it was a lot but didn’t even realize some of the people close to me had been effected.
    This community always amazes me with the generosity behind it.
    Had someone find a Munsters topper. Not sure I want to say the cost so maybe I’ll just ask (it’s a lot). Put aside any negative thought about ‘profiting’ or ‘price gauging’ what should one of them sell for? I feel like $1200-$1500 is a very reasonable price.

Send me the bill and if anyone else wants to chip in they can.

#108 4 months ago
    Quoted from Enchantress:

So I reached out to Evan @ Orangecountypinballs who is willing to sell the topper separate from his listed Munsters pin. He has already turned down a substantial amount to do so, but would consider for GB!

I sent surfsidedetail a pm

#109 4 months ago

surfsidedetail got back to me. They sent an invoice for $4000.

That's not a typo. They want to sell the topper for $4000 to a terminally ill cancer patient. Let that sink in for the community.

I might be generous but I'm not a fool.

Anyone have one of these toppers? Maybe someone can ask in the Munsters thread if I could temporarily borrow one or if they could scan the plastics for me and I will reproduce one ASAP - I have plenty stern serial registers and node boards to reproduce the ghostbusters toppers, not very hard to remake a one off and screw the IP holders for someone with terminal cancer.

Screenshot_2023-12-10-16-44-42-77_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpgScreenshot_2023-12-10-16-44-42-77_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    #114 4 months ago
    Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Actually we didn’t solicit this to be sold separately as a pinsider reached out to us. I informed them that we had an offer of $4k to sell but had not accepted. I offered it for same price as a standing offer and was going to cover the shipping on a pallet to help out.
    P1nhead seemed like a gentleman to ask for an invoice to pay for the topper on his dime. No need to get upset at me and make this post if it isn’t what he wanted or expected to pay.
    Maybe Stern can build some more.
    Some things are business and other things are about the pinball community.
    Happy Holidays

Yes and your decision to invoice me for $4000 is for business and not for the community, you've made that abundantly clear.

Sell your topper for 4k to the other offer you have, the rest of us will come together and figure out something for @goldenbeard.

For anyone with a topper, I will spend between. $1500 and $2000.

Cancer sucks and is only made worse when you are a completionist and lack a topper for your Munsters.

#117 4 months ago
    Quoted from surfsidedetail:

They seem to make it in one piece and not pieces.[quoted image]

This is probably the case if outside the OEM packaging. It is hard to ship things like this without USPS UPS and FedEx dropkicking fragile stuff across the warehouse.

#119 4 months ago
    Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Let me know if you find one and I’ll send you $100 to chip in. Hopefully there is someone out there who won’t price specifically to take advantage of the situation.

Starting a "chipping in list"

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100

#121 4 months ago
    Quoted from thekaiser82:

I’ll match you at $1500.

Holy hell! Great!!

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100
    thekaiser82 $1500

#124 4 months ago
    Quoted from rogerdodger:

I'll chip in $100....

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100
    thekaiser82 $1500
    rogerdodger $100

This is great!

#134 4 months ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I’m in for a hundo.

Running total: $3650

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100
    thekaiser82 $1500
    rogerdodger $100
    TAVsPlace $100
    Bryan_Kelly $100
    Concretehardt $50
    Enchantress $100
    cookpins $100

#142 4 months ago

Running total: $3950

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100
    thekaiser82 $1500
    rogerdodger $100
    TAVsPlace $100
    Bryan_Kelly $100
    Concretehardt $50
    Enchantress $100
    cookpins $100
    VALIS666 $100
    insight75 $100
    CLEllison $100

#145 4 months ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Hey P1nhead
    Maybe I can come to the party here. I battle my own health issues being a T1 diabetic but after reading this thread it really puts things in perspective.
    I’ve got the topper on my game and never thought I’d separate them but would like to help out here if I can. Only thing is I’m in Australia. I guess if you can’t find something local then it’s an option.

PM me. I've shipped internationally a couple times now. Very, very generous of you.

I think we could use DHL and get it here before Christmas maybe. Besides, they'd probably handle the parcel better than the others.

#146 4 months ago

Running total: $4000

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100
    thekaiser82 $1500
    rogerdodger $100
    TAVsPlace $100
    Bryan_Kelly $100
    Concretehardt $50
    Enchantress $100
    cookpins $100
    VALIS666 $100
    insight75 $100
    CLEllison $100
    Happy81724 $50

#148 4 months ago

Another message just came in from EUROPE. I have a line on a NIB topper from somewhere in Germany.

Really hopeful this will work out.

#152 4 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

P1nhead I can't do much. But if I can send you a postal money order please put me down for $25.00
    LTG : )

Running total: $4025

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100
    thekaiser82 $1500
    rogerdodger $100
    TAVsPlace $100
    Bryan_Kelly $100
    Concretehardt $50
    Enchantress $100
    cookpins $100
    VALIS666 $100
    insight75 $100
    CLEllison $100
    Happy81724 $50
    LTG $25

#155 4 months ago
    Quoted from metallik:

I'll throw in $75 to flip the 100s reel.

Running total: $4100

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100
    thekaiser82 $1500
    rogerdodger $100
    TAVsPlace $100
    Bryan_Kelly $100
    Concretehardt $50
    Enchantress $100
    cookpins $100
    VALIS666 $100
    insight75 $100
    CLEllison $100
    Happy81724 $50
    LTG $25
    metallik $75

We may have positive movement without any word back yet from the German distributor (they pulled the listing for the Munsters topper from their site... or it was just a listing error, hope not).

#156 4 months ago

ForceFlow can we get any extra visibility to this thread? Pinned for a bit maybe?

#158 4 months ago

Gabbo75 is going to give a call to the distributor today and see what the story is.

#160 4 months ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I do have one person I’m waiting to hear back from. Sounds like if they don’t sell everything together. Or the buyer is okay with no topper but a lower price it might work. But feels like a little bit of a long shot.
    I do just want to say thank you again to anyone who has helped with this. Or even just kind words. Means a lot.
    Fingers crossed on the leads we have!

Do they have a Munsters prem or pro?

#162 4 months ago

Running total: $4200

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100
    thekaiser82 $1500
    rogerdodger $100
    TAVsPlace $100
    Bryan_Kelly $100
    Concretehardt $50
    Enchantress $100
    cookpins $100
    VALIS666 $100
    insight75 $100
    CLEllison $100
    Happy81724 $50
    LTG $25
    metallik $75
    Enron64 $100

#165 4 months ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

$3500 original owner would pull off their LE. I haven’t shared anything with them or tried to negotiate anything so maybe we could get that number down to $2500-$3000
    It’s also through Facebook so need to vet it a little more thoroughly as well. But it does seem legit.

Send him to this thread, maybe he could chip in $1500 and only charge $2000? They would still be making money.

#167 4 months ago

The Germany nib was a mistake listing on the distro's site.

#168 4 months ago

I have a few leads now.

#171 4 months ago

Another will let me borrow his to make a reproduction.

Boof-Ed has someone to come look at his game for sale next week and will let us know

Another must have saw this thread or knows Mr. Cali and said $4000.

Hoping for someone to step up, sell it for $1500 or $2000 and the rest of this money can go to GoldenBeard

#173 4 months ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

Put me down for $50

Running total: $4250

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100
    thekaiser82 $1500
    rogerdodger $100
    TAVsPlace $100
    Bryan_Kelly $100
    Concretehardt $50
    Enchantress $100
    cookpins $100
    VALIS666 $100
    insight75 $100
    CLEllison $100
    Happy81724 $50
    LTG $25
    metallik $75
    Enron64 $100
    Strummy $50

#175 4 months ago
    Quoted from nsduprr:

Please post a link to your son's collage fund so I can donate. If I were was medically diagnosed as *terminal*, I would be doing everything humanly possible to insure my son’s financial future instead of my game room aesthetics.

Collage fund? Oh like a scrap book. I think you can just buy him a gift card to Hobby Lobby for that.

Alternatively, he has a fund set up for his son. He has a death benefit for his family. He may just be spending a little for happiness right now and his wife might just sell off some games when he dies.

But hey, go ahead and be a judgmental tosser in the open.

He has a failed pancreaticoduodenectomy and is going to die... let him enjoy things.

#178 4 months ago
    Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

Let's get this thread back on track. Put me down for $100.

Running total: $4350

P1nhead $1500
    TheBeefSupreme $100
    thekaiser82 $1500
    rogerdodger $100
    TAVsPlace $100
    Bryan_Kelly $100
    Concretehardt $50
    Enchantress $100
    cookpins $100
    VALIS666 $100
    insight75 $100
    CLEllison $100
    Happy81724 $50
    LTG $25
    metallik $75
    Enron64 $100
    Strummy $50
    ClarkGriswold $100

#182 4 months ago
    Quoted from nsduprr:

"Collage" OK... got me on that spell check failure. "College" as in education fund.

Keep digging that hole.

You can see yourself out of this thread.

#186 4 months ago

Boof-Ed agreed to sell his topper for $2500
    thekaiser82 - I guess we can just PayPal him each individually?

futurama-good-news-everyone.giffuturama-good-news-everyone.gif

I cannot use my shipping account here in USA to set up the carrier. However, Australian Post is $94 to $174.05 AUD and FedEx International is $450 something AUD (Wednesday the 20th delivery if shipped today).

I don't know how Aus post works but we will go that route. I assume it gets delivered to USPS for the final leg.

#198 4 months ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

I think P1nhead Is implying that the 2 top contributors pay for it by paypaling and then I guess we figure out where the rest goes.

Correct.

And I was thinking of taking delivery and bringing it to goldenbeard in person, I have some other surprises that will lift his spirits.

#204 4 months ago

My part of the topper monies sent Boof-Ed

#205 4 months ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

Cool. So can we pay pal the rest to you to contribute towards the other surprises?

Yeah, let's wait to see what the final shipping cost is from @boof-ed.

Then after all is said and done we can all (privately) come together and discuss some things without GoldenBeard - but if he is set on just donating the excess to project pinball, I'm down with that too.

#207 4 months ago
    Quoted from insight75:

Sorry all. I'm getting a little confused. Where am I sending the $$??

Not decided yet. We will use some to fund the shipping costs. Then the surplus we can leave it up to beard if he wants it or would like us to donate to project pinball in his name.

Also, we will not know till it hits US customs if we will get hit with fee. Shouldn't with the right HTS code since it is reimport of American made product. But that could be a 33% tarrif (did not look it up for actual tarrif but that is what I get hit with when importing from China).

#209 4 months ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ok so you will let us know when and where to send money then?

Yep!

#210 4 months ago

People that would like to take part of the something extra you can PM your cell and I will start a group chat about what I have planned so far.

You could then determine if you'd rather the money just go to bo or if he really doesn't want anything else it would go to project pinball or whatever he wants.

#211 4 months ago

Boof-Ed has the $2500 for the topper, thekaiser82 and I split it right down the middle.

So happy we (all of us) can make this happen for GoldenBeard

#214 4 months ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Just got home here and saw this. Thank you guys for doing this!

Couple things:

How old is your child?
    Got any doggos?
    Is there anything you and your wife LOVE?
    Is there anything you and your wife hate?
    What street did you live on in the third grade?
    What is your oldest brother's middle name?

Just kidding with the last two questions...
    If you want to send answers in a PM that's okay. Don't need any bots trying to open a credit card in your name lol.

#218 4 months ago
    Quoted from insight75:

All this Munsters talk is making me want one.

I came close to overpaying for an LE just to rip the topper off of it.

#238 4 months ago

One thing I would like to use the money for is to provide GoldenBeard with the unlimited plan for $499 I think @

https://life.storyfile.com/

I can make an offline LLM based on Bo, it would be very invasive (I need lots of data) but would be pretty damn cool as a custom ai chatbot. They'd own it forever. It would improve with use over time.

I really like the ornament idea - all of pinside can come together year after year and select an ornament to display on their tree. We could set aside $500 for a Hallmark ornament fund and it could give us 10 to 20 years of ornaments.

The remainder we can just gift to goldenbeard and he can "do what thou wilt" with it.

#243 4 months ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

I sent $132.35 AUD to cover the topper shipping

Thanks for helping!!!

#245 4 months ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Wow, and I was hoping to see more good news!! Sucks when a thread is on fire, only to be for bad reasons.
    So sorry for you GoldenBeard. Losing my Dad to a random car accident not long after I missed his phone call, almost 9 years ago now inspired me to live life like you said.
    Thank you for the reminder. Your story is important. I’m not rich, I’m making just enough to pay the bills and play and own the pinballs I want. Just trying to cherish every moment. It’s just me, my sister, and my grandmother, no other family.
    We never know what’s ahead, and after a some gnarly health-scares, I don’t even fucking bother with bullshit anymore, it’s not worth it! Hell, there are plenty of guys on here who worked their ass off, overtime galore and they believed they’d get to retire in months or weeks, only to drop dead of a heart attack randomly.
    If you’re living life to the fullest and enjoying time with your family, there’s not much more you can ask for. We all have limited time, might as well spend it with people who matter.
    Thank you and God Bless you, Goldenbeard!

Who-Dey !

#247 4 months ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Thank you for the kind words and I’m sorry about your dad. Doesn’t matter how it happens, never an easy thing.
    One thing you could do for me that doesn’t require any money, what’s your dream pinball machine that if you had it you’d be set. Or multiple pins? I enjoy seeing people’s tastes in their collection and also trying to picture how they look and play together.
    Much love to you and your family!

That's easy for me:

-Addams Family Gold #30 (was my father in law's until he sold it)
    -Indiana Jones (the good one, maybe cgc will remake)
    -Medieval Maddness
    -Theater of Magic
    -Junkyard
    -TOTAN
    -Funhouse
    -Diner
    -Taxi
    -Creech
    -Metallica Premium/LE (would love the road case cab)
    -Tron Premium/LE
    -Munsters Premium/LE (I wasn't kidding before about buying one to rip the topper off it for you if I had to)

#251 4 months ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

That’s a solid list! Do you know where the Addams went to?
    Never played Tron but I love the theme. I don’t care what anyone says, Munsters is just fun to play and if you like the theme, really is a dream theme.
    IJ would be awesome as a remake. I hope the rumors are true for Metallica. I was just talking to someone the other day that with AC/DC the original I think plays better than the remake but it’s still a great pin and plays well.

Rich guy in California.

#254 4 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I know of a nice taxi! Where you located?
    BTW I'm looking for a nice WH20

Not too far from GoldenBeard

#270 4 months ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Tell him if he milks it just right he can convince people for combined gifts and get a puppy. Haha

Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Well it’s your birthday here in the future in Oz GoldenBeard so happy birthday. I literally just got notification that the topper had landed in LA so it’s close now.

Since the topper will most likely be here this week, wanna hang out this upcoming weekend? Maybe some others from the Ohio area can swing by and we can play a couple games together?

#273 3 months ago

The eagle has landed.

IMG_20231227_194207.jpgIMG_20231227_194207.jpg
    #275 3 months ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Looks to be intact. Please tell me it didn’t get damaged in transit.

You did a great job protecting this

There is no damage that I can see.

Thank you again for helping us out!!

IMG20231227225032.jpgIMG20231227225032.jpgIMG20231227225150.jpgIMG20231227225150.jpgIMG20231227225204.jpgIMG20231227225204.jpgIMG20231227225215.jpgIMG20231227225215.jpgIMG20231227225353.jpgIMG20231227225353.jpg
    #279 3 months ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Has the topper reached Bo yet? I’m excited to see his game with it on.

I was planning on delivering it to him this weekend but he said he is locked down with his wife ( to isolate from everyone ).

Update:

It will be dropped at a safe distance this week vs waiting a few weeks to drop it off.

#281 3 months ago

My part is done.

IMG20240105193121.jpgIMG20240105193121.jpg
    2 weeks later
    #342 3 months ago

Don't forget that about $250 to $500 of what is pledged should be held in trust to deliver an ornament each Christmas from pinside.

The rest funding a 529 is an excellent idea

1 week later
    #355 83 days ago

So far I have $25 for the pinside ornament fund.

Also, as an FYI

https://www.investopedia.com/how-to-make-529-plan-contributions-as-a-gift-5205866

So establishing the 529 first and then accepting funds for it would be superior to GoFundMe.

https://www.morningstar.com/news/business-wire/20231206130343/ohios-529-plan-the-perfect-holiday-gift

If she sets up the 529 we can directly contribute to it

https://www.collegeadvantage.com/

#360 83 days ago
    Quoted from thekaiser82:

Feel free to reach out to Tricia with this info. The current path is what her and her financial advisor agreed upon, but they may not have had all the info.

The financial advisor would know that information already.

Setting up a 529 is pretty easy and donating gifts to 529 directly has been as easy as sending an amazon gift card to someone for quite a long while.

Ohio has the following 529 plans off the top of my head:

Direct-Sold Savings Plans
    -Ohio's CollegeAdvantage 529 Plan

Advisor-Sold Savings Plans
    -BlackRock CollegeAdvantage Advisor 529 Savings Plan

529 ABLE Plans
    -Ohio STABLE Program

Special 529 physical gift cards (these can only be redeemed to a valid 529 plan) exist in stores and there are digital storefronts as well to purchase gifts to 529 plans (like at https://giftofcollege.com/)

All anyone here needs is the first name, last name and email address in order to send a 529 gift card donation to Bo's son. The e-card (or physical card) can then be redeemed to the 529 plan. You can even turn unwanted gift cards into 529 donations.

Maybe you can send out the email /information via PM to everyone on the list I assembled before so they can send the 529 gift directly. Cutting out GoFundMe as the intermediary is a much more robust and financially sound solution.

I should add that Ohio's preferred e-gifting platform for 529 plans is found at:
    https://www.ugift529.com/

She already has a 529 set up for her son (which is where the gofundme monies are slated for). Ugift codes have to be initiated and shared by the 529 plan account owner. Bo's wife can share the ugift code number found on her 529 account and anyone could directly donate to the 529 plan that has already been set up.

#366 82 days ago
    Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Before I scare everyone, this is Mrs Goldenbeard. My husband left this for me so I could continue for him. I want to thank everyone for reaching out to him and helping him with his collection. He was excited for our son to grow up with a cool collection he could enjoy. Even at 2, he has developed a love for pinball from my husband. So as much as everyone comments that my husband didn’t even get to enjoy the collection - it wasn’t about his enjoyment only but he always did things for me and my son. He was a very selfless person and a family man.
    Again I want to thank everyone in this community for your support and for those who had positive interactions with my husband. Obviously there are a lot of people on here that might mean well but don’t exactly meet the mark. But that’s not here nor there.
    As for those reaching out about how to best help our young family…I have chosen the route of gofundme so that I can make a single deposit to a UTMA account. I not only did my own research but also sought professional advice for this decision. There’s many factors that go into this decision but a 529 did not best suit these factors. You can make a direct deposit to the UTMA but it requires paperwork for each separate deposit. To simplify things, I did the gofundme. If anyone has questions, please reach out on here and I will do my best to reply as I still have a lot of responsibilities outside of this and things going on. Please accept this as my family’s wishes for donations. If this doesn’t fit with you personally, I understand and just appreciate keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. I hope everyone takes care and F*ck Cancer.

I do pretty well in financial planning. If you raise as much for the UTMA as you did in the other gofundme (anything in excess of 15k, there will be an income tax vs no tax with 529)... though I am sure the tax rate of a minor is rather low.

It also may be problematic when using the funds at age of maturation since it will temporarily increase the income level and typically knocks most federal student aid options off the table.

But the advantage of the UTMA is your son can use it for whatever they want, a pinball machine, a trip to Europe, or college/trade expenses... the choice is theirs on what they want to spend it on vs the 529 that requires any funds to be disbursed for qualified education expenses.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider P1nhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/declining-health-need-bucket-list-advice-on-pins-?tu=P1nhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.