Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150502_183543.jpg
20150502_194917.jpg
20150502_173843.jpg
20150502_172642.jpg
20150502_094319.jpg
20150503_214841.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tanooki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 8 years ago

Looks nice, wish my topper was in such good shape but the back of mine is a cracked mess, the one only glaring issue with mine. Hopefully an easy fix/fixes on it.

#23 8 years ago

K well if no ones asking I will. What are the problems?

Mine was minor stuff other than that jacked up topper. Someone removed the tilt plumb but left the twist and pole, and then the ball from the other next to it but it's still disabled as something isn't wired in place I'm missing. Playfield was down/right a bit in back causing the vortex to foul up, few bulbs, wiring partly pulled from coin door switch buttons, plunger rubber tip was shot too. My problems were minor thankfully but it appears you did end up with it being pretty clean on the inside which counts a lot.

#28 8 years ago

Well my wife really enjoys my Pinbot too. She plays with it more days than not for as long as we've had it so far. She did mess with Gold Ball too, but a little less often and it has gone unused by her since pinbot popped up. The list there isn't bad really so far as much as what was going wrong.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tanooki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/decent-looking-pinbot-on-ebay-for-800-not-mine-mn?tu=Tanooki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.