Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by VALIS666
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Island_Treasure.jpg
Island_Treasure.GIF
IMG_4833.JPG
IMG_4832.JPG
IMG_4826.JPG
IMG_4829.JPG
IMG_4830.JPG
IMG_4823.JPG
IMG_4824.JPG
IMG_4825.JPG
IMG_4822.JPG
IMG_4821.JPG
IMG_4820.JPG
20161015_110939 (resized).jpg
20161015_110826 (resized).jpg
20161015_110755 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Hi , i looking for decals insert for my gilligan's island , thank you for help .
Cheers

20161015_110755 (resized).jpg

20161015_110826 (resized).jpg

20161015_110939 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

I don't think the decals was ever made. I need a decal on the gold chest.
Hopefully it will happen in the future.

1 week later
#3 3 years ago

I still have not seen decals, you're right, someone who has a gilligan could make a plate scanning.

#4 3 years ago

Never done. It is a hard game to find parts for!

#5 3 years ago

i need decals insert scan for my gilligan's island , if a member have gilligan pinball .
Thank you so much

#6 3 years ago

I don't have a handheld scanner that would fit onto the playfield but here are some photos if that helps you. I'll add a few at a time in case they don't load properly due to file size. I apologize for the poor lighting. You may need to adjust the colours, brightness, contrast, etc. to match.

I'm working on the cleaning up the decal on the chest and will upload it shortly.

IMG_4820.JPG

IMG_4821.JPG

IMG_4822.JPG

#7 3 years ago

Not sure why the previous photo came out upside down...but whatever...

Some taken with and without a flash.

IMG_4825.JPG

IMG_4824.JPG

IMG_4823.JPG

#8 3 years ago

IMG_4830.JPG

IMG_4829.JPG

IMG_4826.JPG

#9 3 years ago

IMG_4832.JPG

IMG_4833.JPG

#10 3 years ago

Here is the treasure chest. I did my best to clean it up. I'm not an image expert but as I understand it, one of the few formats that will save the "white space" as transparent instead of a opaque is GIF. You may need to resize, trim, crop and/or change to colour tones as necessary to fit your decal area. Perhaps someone with stronger photoshop-fu can clean it up better or vectorize it. I never used Illustrator before. I'll upload it in both GIF and JPG so your mileage may vary. Not sure if Pinside will autoconvert the image or what-not, but if you need it direct, just send me a message with your email addy.

Island_Treasure.GIF

Island_Treasure.jpg

#11 3 years ago

I just got a call from someone that's also looking for the decals, specifically the shrunken head, rope, coconuts and the turtle shells. Anyone make these yet?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I just got a call from someone that's also looking for the decals, specifically the shrunken head, rope, coconuts and the turtle shells. Anyone make these yet?
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Not yet. My pf has 0 wear and I would be happy to help, but I also don't have access to a scanner. If anyone in the Sac area has one and a laptop it will interface with (if mine won't) I can help out.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

My pf has 0 wear and I would be happy to help, but I also don't have access to a scanner. If anyone in the Sac area has one and a laptop it will interface with (if mine won't) I can help out.

This needs to happen. I will say, too, that if/when it does, the artwork cannot just be dropped into photoshop and have the unwanted areas erased. The artwork needs to be redrawn in vector form in Illustrator or other vector art program.

Also, if the scanning does happen, it'd wise to remove the bulb and holder, or light board, from underneath and place some sort of fixed/constant on light underneath the playfield. That should produce a much better contrast that'll allow whoever recreates the art to get a better source image, making it easier to reproduce.

2 years later
#14 9 months ago

Anyone making these yet? I would LOVE a set!

9 months later
#15 8 days ago

A bump because I picked up a nice Gilligan today, but all the insert decals on the Lava-Seltzer recipe are faded/chipped/etc. I don't have much photoshop experience myself so unfortunately I can't do anything with the photos above. I have found all sorts of Gilligan plastics, cabinet decals, target decals, translight, and so on, but it just doesn't seem like anyone ever made insert decals. Bummer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside