6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by boilerman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7BA15CA7-6CB8-4D9B-BD0C-ECC2305A7F32 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 2.28.38 PM (resized).png
    29185CE4-711B-4FB0-A6E7-0EBE8B11299A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dropdeadhippie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Was rebuilding a decagon score wheel in my 1967 gottlieb melody. I just dropped a part down the sink while the water was as running and its gone (I checked the trap). It’s the plastic part with cogs that goes on the shaft right under the c clip that holds the wheel down. Anyone help me find one? What a stupid mistake

#2 6 years ago

Looks like this.

29185CE4-711B-4FB0-A6E7-0EBE8B11299A (resized).jpeg29185CE4-711B-4FB0-A6E7-0EBE8B11299A (resized).jpeg

#5 6 years ago

Is that the same part. The wheel I took this from has no circuit board and wiper. There are cogs inside the one I need. Thanks for the help guys. I’ll try pbr but not sure the part # is the same or how to describe it to them

#9 6 years ago

This community is awesome! I just had someone local say he might have one for me too! Thanks guys. Boilerman if this local guy can’t come up with one I’ll get in touch with you. Btw, pretty sure your post is the one I saw mentioning good rattle can colors for repainting a melody cab. I finally finished mine yesterday and it came out amazing! Thank all of you for the quick help!!

7BA15CA7-6CB8-4D9B-BD0C-ECC2305A7F32 (resized).jpeg7BA15CA7-6CB8-4D9B-BD0C-ECC2305A7F32 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dropdeadhippie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/decagon-part-help?tu=dropdeadhippie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.