PC280393.JPG
PC280391.JPG
PC280390.JPG
PC280389.JPG
image-472.jpg
image-363.jpg
image.jpg
PC260384.JPG
There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 10 years ago

Looks like a good time. Wish I could have made it but family xmas activities had to come first. next year.

#252 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We played one last game of RS to end the night. Flanker won... got 2 balls in the mouth

PC290407.JPG 72 KB

OHHHhhhh it was that kind of sleep over!! That party was rockin when I left!!

#253 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

OHHHhhhh it was that kind of sleep over!! That party was rockin when I left!!

A few things are slightly fuzzy, but a good time was had by many

I beat flanker in arm wrestling so it was a good night in my book.

#254 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I beat flanker in arm wrestling so it was a good night in my book.

What about the left arm wrestling? I dont even remember anymore....Oh man Im going to need a nap before the Packer game!

edit-----BALLS!!!!!

Aaron-Rodgers-Chicago-Bears.jpgAaron-Rodgers-Chicago-Bears.jpg

#255 10 years ago

you got half of the equation...

hopefully it will look more like this
http://twitpic.com/dk1sr6/full

#256 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

BTW, Trophy beeotch apparently promised Flanker a TBL pin for a 2nd rnd of sexy bonus time last night. Congrats to flanker on being the real winner 2 times over...

Oh Yes!!!! My Mrs. promised to buy me a Lebowski pin if I gave her the extra round of sexy time the other night! Boom!

tumblr_l1nmgw4qBM1qzezj5o1_500.jpgtumblr_l1nmgw4qBM1qzezj5o1_500.jpg

#257 10 years ago

Cram it in the boot!

http://vimeo.com/19668724

#258 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulyB18:

Cram it in the boot!
» Vimeo video

Now there is some advertising to really hold my attention.

#259 10 years ago

There's the lefty vid thanks Heidi and Hilton for having us over... Was a blast!

#260 10 years ago

How bout them packers eh Hilton?

#261 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

How bout them packers eh Hilton?

Pretty sad that the better team lost today. I have come to expect a few botched calls in every NFL game, but that was the worst I have seen to date. I called it on the first punt to the Packers when the refs blew the spot on the 1 and called it a touchback that it was rigged and Packers would win. Then you toss on the BS roughing the passer as soon as 99 got close to Rodgers (pretty obvious the refs were protecting the cash cow that is Rodgers collerbone). Then you had the Rodger fumble which should have then been deemed forward batting (that play could only be 2 things based on the rules >> either incomplete or a fumble and illegal forward batting), final straw was on the second 4th and 1 and the play clock was expired but no flag for delay of game.

Only botched call the other way was was the incomplete pass call for the packers but the replay actually did not have the evidence to overturn... That one was botched esp with one ref calling complete and the other incomplete.

Long story short, the NFL is just not much fun anymore when the refs consistently screw stuff up so bad that they can control every game and even don't fix their mistakes on the replay reviews.

#263 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Then you toss on the BS roughing the passer as soon as 99 got close to Rodgers

He was touched down by Briggs I believe, then the guy jumped on him, a ticky tack call BUT QB's are protected players.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Then you had the Rodger fumble which should have then been deemed forward batting

It was reviewed and upheld, sorry. I dont think they would ever call a QB for batting while going through his throwing motion. You are really reaching for some things.

Quoted from Whysnow:

final straw was on the second 4th and 1 and the play clock was expired but no flag for delay of game.

This is up to the umpire in the backfield, there is always that .5 second delay from the clock hitting zero then the ball getting snapped that never gets flagged. Its always been that way.

The better team won!

#264 10 years ago

shame you can't even come up with your own meme Ken... That is what I would expect from a 6th place last chance finisher

Flanker, you are blinded by green and gold. That was some bad ref calling. Just so happened all the calls favored the packers and most resulted in points or continuation of a drive that otherwise would have lend to a change of possession. The NFL has gotten progressively worse over the past few years. Remember the SEA/GB game last year... The refs control the league and it seems more and more like WWF each year.

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

That was some bad ref calling.

Whaambulance.gifWhaambulance.gif

#266 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

shame you can't even come up with your own meme Ken... That is what I would expect from a 6th place last chance finisher

Yea I'm on the phone and dealing with three kids. I admit I'm a copy and paste kinda guy.
Good old reddit.

#267 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

It was reviewed and upheld, sorry. I dont think they would ever call a QB for batting while going through his throwing motion. You are really reaching for some things.

Last week bears game they called batting on Bears play where they recovered a fumble by the eagles, established possession with 3 steps, lateraled to another bear that then dropped and batted the ball out of bounds. They in turn decided that the batting call erased the fumble???? WTF? Refs just make it up as they go.

#268 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have come to expect a few botched calls in every NFL game, but that was the worst I have seen to date.

Surely you jest.

#269 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Last week bears game they called batting on Bears play where they recovered a fumble by the eagles, established possession with 3 steps, lateraled to another bear that then dropped and batted the ball out of bounds. They in turn decided that the batting call erased the fumble???? WTF? Refs just make it up as they go.

Was that the game the Bears gave up 54 points?

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Somewhere there is a sandbagging reference to a 10 year old in here.

My Christmas wish didn't come true, I was hoping both teams found a way to lose. No one in that crap division deserves a playoff spot.
Calls or not, both of these teams suck pretty hardcore...

#271 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Was that the game the Bears gave up 54 points?

Couple of calls here and there and they would have only given up 51...

#272 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

» YouTube video
Surely you jest.

Total combined and multiple bad calls, YES today's game was a sham (as was that one really bad call fro last years game).

Every year it seems more so that the whole thing is scripted. Heck when I saw the schedule this year I said to my wife that I bet the final game between the Bears/Packers would be what decides the chapion of the weakest division in the NFL. I was right.

#273 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Somewhere there is a sandbagging reference to a 10 year old in here.

You are really stretching with that one now. I have had other really good material since then...

#274 10 years ago

I maintain that green and gold are a horrible choice of colors for the pasty fan-base

#275 10 years ago

Purely from a fashion point of view

#276 10 years ago

Here you go Hilton, make this your avatar till next football season kicks off. Wear it as your badge of honor. I think this is the new logo the Bears are changing to anyway.

Unknown-235.jpegUnknown-235.jpeg

#277 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Total combined and multiple bad calls, YES today's game was a sham (as was that one really bad call fro last years game).
Every year it seems more so that the whole thing is scripted. Heck when I saw the schedule this year I said to my wife that I bet the final game between the Bears/Packers would be what decides the chapion of the weakest division in the NFL. I was right.

GB

CHI
1st Downs 25 17
Passing 1st downs
14 8
Rushing 1st downs
9 9
1st downs from Penalties
2 0
3rd down efficiency
9-18 5-10
4th down efficiency
3-3 0-0
Total Plays 76 49
Total Yards 473 345
Yards per play 6.2 7.0
Total Drives 11 10
Passing 313 224
Comp - Att
25-39 15-24
Yards per pass
8.0 9.3
Interceptions thrown
2 1
Sacks - Yards Lost
3-5 1-2
Rushing 160 121
Rushing Attempts
34 24
Yards per rush
4.7 5.0
Red Zone (Made-Att) 3-6 4-4
Penalties 1-15 5-40
Turnovers 2 2
Fumbles lost
0 1
Interceptions thrown
2 1
Defensive / Special Teams TDs 0 0
Possession 35:09 24:51

This tells the story of who should have won the game. It appears all is well.

#278 10 years ago

LOL

How much do you think the packers will lose by next week?

#279 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You are really stretching with that one now. I have had other really good material since then...

Let me take another stab at it....

Clearly the refs from this game were flown in from neighboring states. Every single one of these calls is "weak sauce"

#280 10 years ago

much better!

#281 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Purely from a fashion point of view

I think your credibility as fashion police is forever sullied.

154324-i.jpg154324-i.jpg

#282 10 years ago

Can you GB peckrs at least admit that Rodgers played like crap?

2 INTs that were his fault and 1 Fumble that he got very lucky on tell the story there. Guy is lucky that Lacy is an animal and Bears run D is so bad.

#283 10 years ago

Keep your chin up.... Cubs baseball is only a few short months away...lol

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Guy misses half the season then leads his team to a gritty win on the road on the crappiest field in the NFL. We should totally cut him

He was sandbagging anyway.

#285 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I think your credibility as fashion police is forever sullied.

154324-i.jpg 25 KB

Yeah, those glasses are so 2005.

#286 10 years ago

How many of those do you have?

#287 10 years ago

that's the one he keeps by his nightstand.

Football was on today?

#288 10 years ago

Thanks for hosting this tournament and having a great party afterwards, Hilton and Heidi. Hopefully this will become an annual event!

The tournament ran very smooth. Thanks to the guy in the ref shirt for helping out too.

I really liked TX-Sector...what a great game. I had so much fun playing it.

See you all soon!

#289 10 years ago
Quoted from mattenno:

Thanks for hosting this tournament and having a great party afterwards, Hilton and Heidi. Hopefully this will become an annual event!
The tournament ran very smooth. Thanks to the guy in the ref shirt for helping out too.
I really liked TX-Sector...what a great game. I had so much fun playing it.
See you all soon!

Oh yeah, this thread was originally about pinball

Glad you made it over Matt. Had a great time and everyone was very nice and respectful of our family/house/games.

Hope to make it an annual thing but need to make some adjustments. The intent was for people to come and play qualifying then depart till playoffs so all qualifying players could have the same qualifying experience. It got a little hectic for those playing their games later in the day and I felt bad for them. Overall a good time but not sure I would want to grow it anymore than the 22 we had for qualifying. Guess it will also partly depend on what rules changes IFPA instates for next year around point value of tournaments. If anything I am sure we will try to have a once a year party.

#290 10 years ago

Saturday night was a blast!
Pinball. Pizza. Bourbon. Arm wrestling. And a TX-Sector dance party.
There's a reason Madison is called Mad-Town.
This was it.

Thanks again Hilton & Heidi!

#291 10 years ago

TX-sector dance party was the best.

Well that and seeing flanker lose right handed arm wrestling to everyone

I waited till the strong guys beat him before accepting the challenge. I will say that he must get lots of ambidextrous practice because nobody even cam e close on lefty arm wrestling. Guy was an animal.

Glad some of the recent dads in the group were able to get hall passes to make it out for the evening.

#292 10 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Saturday night was a blast!
Pinball. Pizza. Bourbon. Arm wrestling. And a TX-Sector dance party.
There's a reason Madison is called Mad-Town.
This was it.
Thanks again Hilton & Heidi!

Made it for the pinball, pizza, and bourbon...missed arm wrestling again(!) and TX-Sector dance party.....sigh.....

#293 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Made it for the pinball, pizza, and bourbon...missed arm wrestling again(!) and TX-Sector dance party.....sigh.....

Those things were not appropriate for the young ones. Things got a bit rowdy after the kids departed.

#294 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Guy misses half the season then leads his team to a gritty win on the road on the crappiest field in the NFL. We should totally cut him
He was sandbagging anyway.

Quoted from Whysnow:

2 INTs that were his fault and 1 Fumble that he got very lucky on tell the story there. Guy is lucky that Lacy is an animal and Bears run D is so bad.

Those 2 int were tips from WR too. I'm a 49ers fan so good luck next week.

#295 10 years ago

Things were getting rowdy as I was forced to depart. Wish I could have stayed.

Back on the new topic, I copied another pic from reddit for you Hilton. Just thought it was funny.// Error: Image 171235 not found //

image-701.jpgimage-701.jpg
#296 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Things were getting rowdy as I was forced to depart. Wish I could have stayed.
Back on the new topic, I copied another pic from reddit for you Hilton. Just thought it was funny.

image-701.jpg 43 KB

LOL..

"forced to depart"? Did I get drunk and kick you out for talking smack about the Bears ?

#297 10 years ago

also, looks like IFPA Last chance points are up but SCS not updated yet.

A couple WI guys are going to bump up in the WI SCS! Great stuff!

#298 10 years ago
Quoted from mattenno:

Thanks to the guy in the ref shirt for helping out too

Your welcome, letting the play continue allowing the Packers to pick up the football for a touchdown I thought was a good idea.

Glad to help at the tourney.

#299 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

LOL..
"forced to depart"? Did I get drunk and kick you out for talking smack about the Bears ?

Na, you kicked me out for talking smack about your TAF! You even punched me in the chest and broke my phone
Looking at SCS and GUESSING at who's coming, looks like up to 19 or 20 should be in! Tom G looks like he needs to add contact info too.

#300 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Na, you kicked me out for talking smack about your TAF! You even punched me in the chest and broke my phone
Looking at SCS and GUESSING at who's coming, looks like up to 19 or 20 should be in! Tom G looks like he needs to add contact info too.

Where do you see that I need to add the info? I have been registered for a few months.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, CA
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

7,500 (OBO)
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 312 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dec-28th-wi-last-chance/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.