Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cscmtp
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DF44EF84-493A-4A5B-8C25-015FF467639D (resized).jpeg
    mega (resized).png
    metal (resized).jpg
    goat (resized).jpg
    Sanctuary (resized).jpg
    must2 (resized).jpg
    Mustaine (resized).jpg
    a0c.gif
    ball lock (resized).jpg
    404A4689-A91B-4877-BC1D-537A711C1A42 (resized).png
    0B925747-0E95-4E39-AC65-15D674B4F645 (resized).jpeg
    2C890BCE-56F1-455D-BD71-7AD2C857C582 (resized).jpeg
    3F88F221-0F69-4F9F-BE2A-6123D1E186FD (resized).jpeg
    2A2154ED-EF85-477C-8942-A8BC50D697F6 (resized).jpeg
    7110402005bfc4564ae1d4cc83cb88628a09a79f (resized).jpg
    9FB9C452-6C77-4B8F-968F-73C1930DA8DC (resized).jpeg
    There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 5 years ago

pretty sure Iron Maiden and Megadeth are the same band, just released on different continents.

#102 5 years ago

Bruce is not angry at his chair.

#103 5 years ago

No first album, no Rattlehead, no dice! (We've been down this road before haven't we?)

#104 5 years ago

Would love to see a Megadeth pin happen.

a0c.gifa0c.gif
    #105 5 years ago

Does anybody, besides me, think that the Megadeth remasters sound like crap?

#106 5 years ago

For you Conjuring fans... and yes this is from 2018

#107 5 years ago

^^^Fuck yeah!!!
    OBEY
    MEGADETH RULES!!

#108 5 years ago

Let's talk modes.....

Any song before Dave got sober can be played in drunk multiball style for an extra bonus.

#109 5 years ago

I would be all for a Megadeth pin. I used to be fairly obsessed with Megadeth/Dave Mustaine. Back in college (I'm 21 in this photo from 2006), I grew my hair out mostly for that reason (it never suited me ). Pictured with the Dave Mustaine signature Jackson from the 90s. [perhaps a fairly embarrassing photo these days, haha]

Mustaine (resized).jpgMustaine (resized).jpgmust2 (resized).jpgmust2 (resized).jpg

#110 5 years ago
    Quoted from Medisinyl:

I would be all for a Megadeth pin. I used to be fairly obsessed with Megadeth/Dave Mustaine. Back in college (I'm 21 in this photo from 2006), I grew my hair out mostly for that reason (it never suited me ). Pictured with the Dave Mustaine signature Jackson from the 90s. [perhaps a fairly embarrassing photo these days, haha]

Nice Med!

I have that same sunburst model as well and the silver sparkle finish too.

Still on the lookout for that elusive Y2KV model.

#111 5 years ago

One of my favorite songs by Megadeth, actually just one of my favorite songs ever. This song and video really had an impact when I was little fella. Greatness

#112 5 years ago

Another one

#113 5 years ago

Awesome!! Keep em comin.

Peace Sells has to be one of the best metal albums of all time. It would be a shame if they don’t do a MEGADETH pinball machine.

#114 5 years ago

So my Iron Maiden Prem now plays:

Skin ‘O My Teeth & Symphony of Destruction
    She-Wolf
    99 Ways to Die
    Train of Consequences
    Sweating Bullets, Foreclosure of a Dream & Architecture of Aggression
    1000 Times Goodbye
    Dread and the Fugitive Mind & Disentagrators
    Ashes in your Mouth
    High Speed Dirt
    Seven
    Have Cool Will Travel
    The World Needs a Hero

The lines above that had multiple songs I put together to get time lengths to matchup correctly.

#115 5 years ago

Does anybody remember this group that Dave produced?

I remember them headlining for Megadeth back in day.

They had other albums, but this was their best...

Sanctuary (resized).jpgSanctuary (resized).jpg
    #116 5 years ago

And Motörhead

#117 5 years ago

Magic Mike, Yes I remember Sanctuary and seeing Warlock/Sanctuary/Megadeth early '88 at Center Stage in Atlanta. Great show.

#118 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinkid:

Magic Mike, Yes I remember Sanctuary and seeing Warlock/Sanctuary/Megadeth early '88 at Center Stage in Atlanta. Great show.

Wow! I was there that night!!!

I still have my concert shirt!

Small world...!

#119 5 years ago

Heavy Metal Goat bump...

goat (resized).jpggoat (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #120 5 years ago

#121 5 years ago

Rust In Peace theme with Dave snarling insults at you all the way through... I'd buy!

#122 5 years ago

Devil Chicken bump!!!

metal (resized).jpgmetal (resized).jpg
    #123 5 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Devil Chicken bump!!!
    [quoted image]

Or it’s Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue

#125 5 years ago

What is a megadeath?

This pin would be a no brainer for me.

#126 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinkid:

/Megadeth early '88 at Center Stage in Atlanta

Nice! That was the first time I saw them, but in Pittsburgh (on the SFSGSW Tour) ... February 14, 1988 .

I've seen them at least 8 times since then ... probably more ... definitely not less.

I met Dave on the Rust in Peace tour ... we bailed during Judas Priest (saw them a ridiculous number of times ... they opened with Painkiller which was new at the time ... left shortly after hearing it live). He and the band were hanging out at their tour bus signing autographs. He was in "cool" mode that night ... I've heard stories about people running into him at the wrong time during that era ... not very funny (I'm surprised the guy didn't get the shit kicked out of him a LOT back then ).

I'm glad he seemed to have kicked his habit ... the dude is an incredible guitar player and I have always loved his "I couldn't give a f*** less attitude". I used to be into anything metal ... I've kind of mellowed out in my old(er) age (I'm 45 now). I still will listen to Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, and the band that had three albums called "Kill 'Em All", "Ride the Lightning", and "Master of Puppets", but disintegrated after MoP (their new album was cool ... but I have to keep the Megadeth/Metallica war alive ) .

10 months later
    #127 4 years ago

Hey guys, just letting you know I'm currently in negotiations to license a Megadeth Pinball machine. It will be till January before you see these ship if all goes well. I can't imagine Stern ever picking this thing up, so I'm going to do it. I'm looking at a price somewhere from $2,200 - $3,000. This is still an early stage, rough prototype, with lots of potential changes (especially the playfield) but things are coming along nicely. Plenty of work left to do, but keep me in mind.

The licensing deal isn't going to be cheap so if you are interested, please contact me at: [email protected] so I can get a list of people interested in pre-orders so I can grasp what I can afford with this licensing deal. Ideally want to keep the price at $2,200. I'll probably have a Kickstarter in December.

If this doesn't go through, I'll be working on a couple other machines later this year/next year, including Killing Floor 2, and also potentially Slayer/Amon Amarth.

http://pawlowskipinball.com/megadeth.html
    mega (resized).pngmega (resized).png

#128 4 years ago
    Quoted from dpadam450:

Hey guys, just letting you know I'm currently in negotiations to license a Megadeth Pinball machine. It will be till January before you see these ship if all goes well. I can't imagine Stern ever picking this thing up, so I'm going to do it. I'm looking at a price somewhere from $2,200 - $3,000. This is still an early stage, rough prototype, with lots of potential changes (especially the playfield) but things are coming along nicely. Plenty of work left to do, but keep me in mind.
    The licensing deal isn't going to be cheap so if you are interested, please contact me at: [email protected] so I can get a list of people interested in pre-orders so I can grasp what I can afford with this licensing deal. Ideally want to keep the price at $2,200. I'll probably have a Kickstarter in December.
    If this doesn't go through, I'll be working on a couple other machines later this year/next year, including Killing Floor 2, and also potentially Slayer/Amon Amarth.
    http://pawlowskipinball.com/megadeth.html
    [quoted image]

Keep me informed please.

5 months later
    #129 4 years ago

Time to bump this thread for Stern? It’s time for deth-ball, fellas.

#130 4 years ago

I’d be all in for a Megadeth licensed pinball!

1 year later
    #131 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

With Alice Cooper/Maiden close second.

Hey Megadeth Droogie did you know Alice Cooper is Dave Mustaine's Godfather!? No shit check the facts ...

Megadeth YEAH BABY

#132 2 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

How about we start a top 10 list of what songs should be in the game. Here's my contribution, in no specific order:
    1. Wake Up Dead
    2. Holy Wars
    3. The Conjuring
    4. Peace Sells
    5. Symphony of Destruction
    6. Rust In Peace
    7. In My Darkest Hour
    8. Sweating Bullets
    9. Into The Lungs of Hell
    10. Head Crusher

Come on bro that's cool but where's

- Tornado of Souls * Architecture of Aggression * High Speed Dirt * Ashes In Your Mouth * Mastermind * Kick The Chair * Burnt Ice * Sudden Death & Conquer or Die

Shit Mate I could go on and on........ Megadeth are an Amazing Metal band bro!

#133 2 years ago

Yeah love megadeth, a pin would be cool

#134 2 years ago

How about a retheme.....using a Metallica!

#135 2 years ago

If there was a Megadeth pinball machine the Metallica game would just send it back west on a bus in the middle of the night.

#136 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If there was a Megadeth pinball machine the Metallica game would just send it back west on a bus in the middle of the night.

And the Megadeth machine would forever be bitter....

#137 2 years ago

Said it before and I'll say it again...how about a RAMONES pinball??? Plenty of theme's in their music to tie into plus 99% of their catalog is perfect for pinball. Plenty of photos floating around of Joey and Dee Dee playing ping especially from late 70s/early 80s. Likely not a super tough license to get either. Megadeth are cool and all but Motorhead would be a better choice for another "Metal" themed game.

#138 2 years ago
    Quoted from insight75:

And the Megadeth machine would forever be bitter....

And more talented...

#139 2 years ago

I’m all in, DO IT!

#140 2 years ago
    Quoted from Snugs:

Said it before and I'll say it again...how about a RAMONES pinball???

That horn needs to be blown over in the “Bring on the Ramones pinball” thread.

This thread is for people that want MEGADETH

#141 2 years ago
    DF44EF84-493A-4A5B-8C25-015FF467639D (resized).jpegDF44EF84-493A-4A5B-8C25-015FF467639D (resized).jpeg
    #142 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

YA Right mate......... trying to be a shit stirrer hey

3 months later
    #143 1 year ago

"So pretty please, with sugar on top, make the f#ckin Pin. I know Rush is the latest greatest right now, but I need to rock out to some Hanger 18, Angry Again, Train of Consequences, Symphony of Destruction, etc, etc, etc.

#144 1 year ago

Heck yes. Do it Stern or Spooky.

1 month later
    #145 1 year ago

New single out, We’ll Be Back, and new album in September. The Sick, The Dying…and The Dead. I’m psyched! Pinball to go with it?

#146 1 year ago

The guitar riffs in the new single are amazballs!!!

There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dear-stern-i-want-megadeth-pinball/page/3?hl=head_boss_hog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.