Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by radium
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_144.png
    Screenshot_145.png
    DB008E9C-7C57-440C-9B32-6B860F1C06EB.jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

Can all of you guys please figure out how to make your websites stop eating my frickin shopping cart??

Marco, Planetary, they all seem to have this problem. Even if I am logged in I come back the next day and my cart says “0 items”. COME ON I HAD 40 THINGS IN THERE!!

I just want to be able to toss stuff in my cart as I work on a machine and make one big order after a few days to save on shipping.

#2 2 years ago

I basically end up keeping a tab open with each of my carts just so hopefully I can click all the links quick to find the parts again since this happens so much

#3 2 years ago

Were you logged in to your account at the time?

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from koops:

Were you logged in to your account at the time?

I was. I get logged out occasionally too though, but logging in my cart is gone.

My buddy just showed me that Planetary has a “save cart” feature, it’s a button at the bottom I never noticed. Now if I can just remember to press it each time.

DB008E9C-7C57-440C-9B32-6B860F1C06EB.jpegDB008E9C-7C57-440C-9B32-6B860F1C06EB.jpeg

#5 2 years ago

Pinball Resource doesn’t have this problem.

#6 2 years ago

Pinball Life saves my cart

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Pinball Life saves my cart

I wish they’d turn USPS shipping back on though. It’s like $7 more shipping than other places. They’ve lost a lot of business from me since doing that.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Can all of you guys please figure out how to make your websites stop eating my frickin shopping cart??
    Marco, Planetary, they all seem to have this problem. Even if I am logged in I come back the next day and my cart says “0 items”. COME ON I HAD 40 THINGS IN THERE!!
    I just want to be able to toss stuff in my cart as I work on a machine and make one big order after a few days to save on shipping.

I have zero problem with stuff in the cart at Marco from home computer and then going to work and accessing the same cart, even after weeks waiting to build an order.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

I wish they’d turn USPS shipping back on though. It’s like $7 more shipping than other places. They’ve lost a lot of business from me since doing that.

Usps was way too unreliable. I stopped using them for awhile. They’re alittle better now.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Usps was way too unreliable. I stopped using them for awhile. They’re alittle better now.

Wait till the holidays come around
    They are going to take for eve to deliver again.

#11 2 years ago

100%

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Maybe it’s regional, we never saw much impact on USPS here in the last year. FedEx in the other hand... good luck with that. Wish PBL would just put up a warning like the other vendors and let me decide. $7 extra on a $30 order hurts.

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I have zero problem with stuff in the cart at Marco from home computer and then going to work and accessing the same cart, even after weeks waiting to build an order.

Really? Hmm... I mostly use my iPad because it’s convenient while I’m working on stuff. I’ll try my laptop next time.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Really? Hmm... I mostly use my iPad because it’s convenient while I’m working on stuff. I’ll try my laptop next time.

Yup, Windows XP-Pro at home, Windows 10 at work.

Yes my XP box is still marching on, it refuse to die.

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

100% true!! I look at the shipping estimates and go “F that”!

#16 2 years ago

.....don't make shipping cheaper because it makes me add more to the cart with stuff I don't need to feel better about shipping costs.

#17 2 years ago

Shipping is expensive and one way or another, you’re paying for it.

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Shipping is expensive and one way or another, you’re paying for it.

Yeah but this is extreme... $16 to ship a couple coils? I looked it up on UPS and it should be $9.65 to ship this to my address. PinballLife is my favorite store, but they won't get a dime from me until they change this. I want USPS as an option.

Screenshot_144.pngScreenshot_144.png

Screenshot_145.pngScreenshot_145.png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dear-pinball-parts-vendors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.