Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

GeorgeReeves (resized).jpg
SteveReeves (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
01117517-8DCE-4477-A13B-58704A686177 (resized).jpeg
DSCN5887 (resized).JPG
DSCN5882 (resized).JPG
29u413 (resized).jpg
eswfsz (resized).jpg
DSCN5801 (resized).JPG
DSCN5800 (resized).JPG
DSCN5799 (resized).JPG
Unknown (resized).jpg
DSCN5792 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 12,345 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

Deal Of The Week

Added: May 6th, 2018 Ended: June 18th, 2018
Condition: Routed - fresh off route

Item description

$11,500 and or best offer. Buy two, get one free. Offer subject to change.

Item photos

DSCN5792 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Angeles, CA, US

Seller insights

These are o-din's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to o-din's stats page

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Don't stiff Pinside on the donation when this sells.

I will be plenty willing to pay the commission even if I don't get any other rights back.

Now I see the PMs pouring in but I had to work today and tomorrow is my day off. Expect replies no later than Monday or Tuesday.

#11 1 year ago

For the guy that sent me this message-

"These are all worth about $2k. I'll offer you $4500 for the 3 & I can pick them up tomorrow"

Here's your response-

Unknown (resized).jpg

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Wait...this is real?
I'm so confused. I thought you'd never sell your Earthshaker.

Hey, you are first in line going way back. New backglass, new ramps, new plastics, sinking institute. Fresh, complete o-din shop job. And it was a lot of work. Bring me three large cash and it's yours! I already have offers on the other two, so I don't really need to sell them all together.

Otherwise I'm selling it to the highest bidder or just keeping it.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Waitaminute, the king of non licensed themes selling not one, but three prized examples?
Something ain’t right here, Pinside demands to know why!

I'm getting TNA in the next week or two. I've already experienced, once you play it, you don't want to play anything else.

#17 1 year ago

Oh yeah, and I might like to get myself a bass boat.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ha ! True ,Yeah I sold a few games I never thought I would sell after playing/ owning TNA. All my other games get neglected .

Yeah, after coming home from Nimblepin's that night, I knew it was my destiny to own one. And all these games, no matter how great they are, seemed a bit antiquated after that.

I still have no urge to part with most of my short flipper EMs though, as they still give me the same kind of thrill when I play them. Fast and brutal is how I like em!

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from lordloss:

They call that the honeymoon phase.

Perhaps. Then you can just call this a divorce from three of my old wives.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from newtoit:

I wish everyone had your attitude when getting bashed on prices! Makes me think this whole post was a joke and I got played.

Perhaps pinside is the joke, and this thread is actually for real.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I figured you were putting them up for sale so you could chase after that Supreme theme.

That is still a distinct possibility as you know I love the ladies and Spiderman home version isn't a bad playing game once you get past the terrible artwork and theme.

Here's your shooter lane pics, boys!

DSCN5799 (resized).JPG

DSCN5800 (resized).JPG

DSCN5801 (resized).JPG

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Looks like the BK2000 has Steve Richie's signature on the apron

Yeah, this is the one I got from rooftop about 5 years ago. He took some pretty good pics before I pulled the trigger and had it shipped all the way across the country. It's been a lot of fun, but time to let somebody else enjoy it and preserve it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-ft-black-knight-2000

#30 1 year ago

eswfsz (resized).jpg

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Based solely on my glance at the bk2k ad these are better than players condition.

Ya think? That's the nicest BK2K I could find at the time. Most people say it's the nicest they have seen since 1989.

I've got possible deals in the works for all of these with real collectors, not penny pinchers and I sure don't feel that desperate to give any of them away. I've already given away enough money in this hobby. Don't need to do it with any of these classics.

#35 1 year ago

29u413 (resized).jpg

#38 1 year ago

Sure that Getaway has a little cabinet fade, but it's got the nicest original play field I've seen on one in a long time. Like the guy never played it or something. And none of those jacked up raised inserts like you see on so many. Maybe I'll just keep it.

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from RobT:

I will vouch for that.

Thanks Rob! I remember that time you were playing the heck out of it and couldn't get enough.

That's one of the reasons it would be hard to just give this one away as it was sort of a grail of mine and we may never see another one like it again.

#43 1 year ago

That's why it's called "deal of the week".

Because by the end of the week, I may just change my mind. It's not like I can't just push it down the hall and bring it out for special occasions.

#47 1 year ago

Alright so maybe my original post was a little confusing and misleading. But it was the middle of the night and I was half crocked.

What I didn't want to do was put a set price or best offer and get into that whole ordeal again. So in the price box instead of putting $5 OBO and being called out that I was running an auction and getting a bunch of lowball waste of time offers, I punched in 101010101010 OBO or something like that and it came up with that 8 million weird prime number. I must have cracked some code or something. But didn't break any rules that I know of. And corrected it the next day.

People that do know me, know my games are completely gone thru and in top working order. And try to get nice examples. I put routed as condition because probably they were and do I really want to go thru that whole HUO ordeal?

It's just me and the way I wanted to do things, not how anybody else would.

Of course I don't want to sell them, would you? But if somebody gave me an offer I couldn't refuse, of course I would.

$11500 would have landed all three. $12345 would have really landed all three. And probably still would, but most have inquired about buying just one or the other.

#49 1 year ago

"fresh off route" does have a nice ring to it.

Better to get them while they're fresh than after they have 1000s of plays and are all blown out.

#51 1 year ago

Hey I apologize if for some reason you feel like the brunt of some joke, but I wasn't just half crocked when I placed the ad, I was fully crocked.

And when I woke up in the morning I had a slight memory of perhaps placing an ad. And when I saw that $4500 for all three after what I paid for them, I just about lost it. But man as long as somebody is finding some sort of humor in all of this, then it's worth it.

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from brianj619:

I very much apologize for throwing out an insulting offer on your beloved machines.

These are just machines and they have no real sentimental value to me at all. None of them. Even though we played them back in the day, I had many other things going on. These were just a sideshow. Nothing to be lost or gained. The BK2K may be the only one I own now that I remember playing back then, but that was just some random night on the town place with pool tables and girls that is no longer there. It can't and won't bring that back. There is no going back no matter how hard some try. It's all about today and tomorrow now.

They just make me drink and smoke and do stupid posts on the internet, and I hate for anything to have that kind of control over me. But where I live there is really not much else to do, and I do like to fix things and tinker. So might as well.

Cheers!

1 month later
#54 1 year ago

Thanks to everybody that showed interest in these great Williams titles! I responded to as many of you as I could.

If you didn't receive a response to your PMs, it was out of my control. After I received a 30 day ban on posting in any of the forum, I found I could also not send or respond to PMs via pinside although that was not explained to me, but I could receive them.

I logged out and replied to all PMs thru e-mail, which seemed to work for a day or two. After which I got the feeling my messages were not getting thru. Which I tested with a friend of mine and that was the case.

Whether it was a bug, or something I said in one of those PMs, I don't really know. If the system did not tell you I would not be able to respond to the messages you sent me, that's unfortunate, but again not my doing. I lost track after replying to so many messages, I won't be going back over them and doing it again.

From now on, I will only respond to messages that come thru PM if you include another contact such as your e-mail.

As far as these machines are concerned, BK2K went to a local collector that happily paid what I wanted. The other two I still have, but feel no sense of urgency to sell them. I might be willing to take an offer if it is one I can't refuse.

Thanks again!

#56 1 year ago

Thanks bud! It's amazing how much one can accomplish when a forum like this one becomes a non priority.

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Your add is still current .

As am I.

Welcome to the future!

DSCN5882 (resized).JPG
#61 1 year ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Oooh, don’t ask to see what’s across from that couch RobbieT.

Last night it was Earthquake in Sensurround. And I'm guessing the neighbors might have felt it too.

DSCN5887 (resized).JPG
#63 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Why won't o-din message me back?

Like I said, I did! They're off in pinside space somewhere and in no hurry to land it would seem.

We've got some great system here, if you don't mind wasting time and effort.

#70 1 year ago

Yes I'll admit I said Steve Reeves when I meant George Reeves.

#72 1 year ago

It was an honest mistake, I tell ya!

SteveReeves (resized).jpgGeorgeReeves (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside