DSCN5882 (resized).JPG
29u413 (resized).jpg
eswfsz (resized).jpg
DSCN5801 (resized).JPG
DSCN5800 (resized).JPG
DSCN5799 (resized).JPG
Unknown (resized).jpg
DSCN5792 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Hey I apologize if for some reason you feel like the brunt of some joke, but I wasn't just half crocked when I placed the ad, I was fully crocked.

And when I woke up in the morning I had a slight memory of perhaps placing an ad. And when I saw that $4500 for all three after what I paid for them, I just about lost it. But man as long as somebody is finding some sort of humor in all of this, then it's worth it.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hey I apologize if for some reason you feel like the brunt of some joke.... But man as long as somebody is finding some sort of humor in all of this, then it's worth it.

I'm good. I feel like we understand where each other is coming from now. I very much apologize for throwing out an insulting offer on your beloved machines. I should have at least offered $6K for the 3 even if I assumed they were trashed. In ANY condition, at that price I'd have still been able to make a profit on them. Sometimes greed gets the better of me. I was looking for a great deal and when I saw 'buy 2 get 1 free' I got excited and my pin-predator instincts kicked in. I'm used to picking up fixer-upper machines and giving them some love and making them worth more than what I bought them for. Speaking of humor, I have to give you props for your use of Archie Bunker in your initial response to me. You're showing your age there though. I guess I'm kind of showing my age by that fact that I recognized the pic.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from brianj619:

I very much apologize for throwing out an insulting offer on your beloved machines.

These are just machines and they have no real sentimental value to me at all. None of them. Even though we played them back in the day, I had many other things going on. These were just a sideshow. Nothing to be lost or gained. The BK2K may be the only one I own now that I remember playing back then, but that was just some random night on the town place with pool tables and girls that is no longer there. It can't and won't bring that back. There is no going back no matter how hard some try. It's all about today and tomorrow now.

They just make me drink and smoke and do stupid posts on the internet, and I hate for anything to have that kind of control over me. But where I live there is really not much else to do, and I do like to fix things and tinker. So might as well.

Cheers!

1 month later
#54 5 years ago

Thanks to everybody that showed interest in these great Williams titles! I responded to as many of you as I could.

If you didn't receive a response to your PMs, it was out of my control. After I received a 30 day ban on posting in any of the forum, I found I could also not send or respond to PMs via pinside although that was not explained to me, but I could receive them.

I logged out and replied to all PMs thru e-mail, which seemed to work for a day or two. After which I got the feeling my messages were not getting thru. Which I tested with a friend of mine and that was the case.

Whether it was a bug, or something I said in one of those PMs, I don't really know. If the system did not tell you I would not be able to respond to the messages you sent me, that's unfortunate, but again not my doing. I lost track after replying to so many messages, I won't be going back over them and doing it again.

From now on, I will only respond to messages that come thru PM if you include another contact such as your e-mail.

As far as these machines are concerned, BK2K went to a local collector that happily paid what I wanted. The other two I still have, but feel no sense of urgency to sell them. I might be willing to take an offer if it is one I can't refuse.

Thanks again!

#55 5 years ago

I thought something was missing around here lately!
Welcome back!

#56 5 years ago

Thanks bud! It's amazing how much one can accomplish when a forum like this one becomes a non priority.

#57 5 years ago

Welcome Back Dude

Your add is still current .

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Your add is still current .

As am I.

Welcome to the future!

DSCN5882 (resized).JPGDSCN5882 (resized).JPG
#59 5 years ago

Do I see a couch where PINBALL MACHINES BELONG?!

#60 5 years ago

Oooh, don’t ask to see what’s across from that couch RobbieT. Your fragile mind just might not make it through...

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Oooh, don’t ask to see what’s across from that couch RobbieT.

Last night it was Earthquake in Sensurround. And I'm guessing the neighbors might have felt it too.

DSCN5887 (resized).JPGDSCN5887 (resized).JPG
#62 5 years ago

Why won't o-din message me back?

Me, in my basement for the last 30 daysMe, in my basement for the last 30 days

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Why won't o-din message me back?

Like I said, I did! They're off in pinside space somewhere and in no hurry to land it would seem.

We've got some great system here, if you don't mind wasting time and effort.

#64 5 years ago

So what act gets one banned for 30 days around here?

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Curious minds want to know!

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

I heard he shot a man for snoring too loud.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Trying to sell a pinball machine that is not in imamaculate condition?

Perhaps his dog scratched his nephew's Tesla?

#68 5 years ago

Selling machines with legs?

#69 5 years ago
#70 5 years ago

Yes I'll admit I said Steve Reeves when I meant George Reeves.

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks bud! It's amazing how much one can accomplish when a forum like this one becomes a non priority.

Co-stanza!Co-stanza!

#72 5 years ago

It was an honest mistake, I tell ya!

SteveReeves (resized).jpgSteveReeves (resized).jpgGeorgeReeves (resized).jpgGeorgeReeves (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deal-of-the-week-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.