DSCN5882 (resized).JPG
29u413 (resized).jpg
eswfsz (resized).jpg
DSCN5801 (resized).JPG
DSCN5800 (resized).JPG
DSCN5799 (resized).JPG
Unknown (resized).jpg
DSCN5792 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Deal Of The Week

Added: 2018-05-06 05:24:07 UTC • Ended: June 18th, 2018
Condition: Routed - fresh off route

Price

$ 12,345 (OBO)

Open for offers

$11,500 and or best offer. Buy two, get one free. Offer subject to change.

Item photos

DSCN5792 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are o-din's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to o-din's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Angeles, CA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

#3 5 years ago

Don't stiff Pinside on the donation when this sells.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Don't stiff Pinside on the donation when this sells.

I will be plenty willing to pay the commission even if I don't get any other rights back.

Now I see the PMs pouring in but I had to work today and tomorrow is my day off. Expect replies no later than Monday or Tuesday.

#5 5 years ago

still trying to decide how this is deal of the week ????? 3 3k pins ???

#6 5 years ago

Man I've been looking for one of those!

#7 5 years ago

Not much of a deal. But the title was intriguing enough to get me to look.

#8 5 years ago

I'll buy that ES backglass off of you and allow you the opportunity to wait for the CPR release.

#9 5 years ago

Pm almost sent.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I will be plenty willing to pay the commission even if I don't get any other rights back.

#FreeO-Din

If these sell for $8.3m, prepare for a bunch of bitching from people around here about how overpriced everything is in this hobby these days.

#11 5 years ago

For the guy that sent me this message-

"These are all worth about $2k. I'll offer you $4500 for the 3 & I can pick them up tomorrow"

Here's your response-

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg

#12 5 years ago

Wait...this is real?

I'm so confused. I thought you'd never sell your Earthshaker.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Wait...this is real?
I'm so confused. I thought you'd never sell your Earthshaker.

Hey, you are first in line going way back. New backglass, new ramps, new plastics, sinking institute. Fresh, complete o-din shop job. And it was a lot of work. Bring me three large cash and it's yours! I already have offers on the other two, so I don't really need to sell them all together.

Otherwise I'm selling it to the highest bidder or just keeping it.

#14 5 years ago

Waitaminute, the king of non licensed themes selling not one, but three prized examples?
Something ain’t right here, Pinside demands to know why!

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hey, you are first in line going way back. New backglass, new ramps, new plastics, sinking institute. Fresh, complete o-din shop job. And it was a lot of work. Bring me three large cash and it's yours! I already have offers on the other two, so I don't really need to sell them all together.
Otherwise I'm selling it to the highest bidder or just keeping it.

Damn you.

It's a steal at that price. I can't do it right now and that makes me sad.

My life is awesome, but I hate being a grownup sometimes.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Waitaminute, the king of non licensed themes selling not one, but three prized examples?
Something ain’t right here, Pinside demands to know why!

I'm getting TNA in the next week or two. I've already experienced, once you play it, you don't want to play anything else.

#17 5 years ago

Oh yeah, and I might like to get myself a bass boat.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm getting TNA in the next week or two. I've already experienced, once you play it, you don't want to play anything else.

Ha ! True ,Yeah I sold a few games I never thought I would sell after playing/ owning TNA. All my other games get neglected .

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ha ! True ,Yeah I sold a few games I never thought I would sell after playing/ owning TNA. All my other games get neglected .

Yeah, after coming home from Nimblepin's that night, I knew it was my destiny to own one. And all these games, no matter how great they are, seemed a bit antiquated after that.

I still have no urge to part with most of my short flipper EMs though, as they still give me the same kind of thrill when I play them. Fast and brutal is how I like em!

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

They call that the honeymoon phase.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Perhaps. Then you can just call this a divorce from three of my old wives.

#22 5 years ago

I wish everyone had your attitude when getting bashed on prices! Makes me think this whole post was a joke and I got played.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

I wish everyone had your attitude when getting bashed on prices! Makes me think this whole post was a joke and I got played.

Perhaps pinside is the joke, and this thread is actually for real.

#24 5 years ago

Wish I was closer excuse.

I figured you were putting them up for sale so you could chase after that Supreme theme.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I figured you were putting them up for sale so you could chase after that Supreme theme.

That is still a distinct possibility as you know I love the ladies and Spiderman home version isn't a bad playing game once you get past the terrible artwork and theme.

Here's your shooter lane pics, boys!

DSCN5799 (resized).JPGDSCN5799 (resized).JPG

DSCN5800 (resized).JPGDSCN5800 (resized).JPG

DSCN5801 (resized).JPGDSCN5801 (resized).JPG

#27 5 years ago

Looks like the BK2000 has Steve Richie's signature on the apron

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Looks like the BK2000 has Steve Richie's signature on the apron

Yeah, this is the one I got from rooftop about 5 years ago. He took some pretty good pics before I pulled the trigger and had it shipped all the way across the country. It's been a lot of fun, but time to let somebody else enjoy it and preserve it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-ft-black-knight-2000

#29 5 years ago

I'm the guy you stuck your tongue out at. I truly do hope you sell all 3 of your $2200 games for the $11,500 you're asking despite your childish response to my PM. The fact is that even if every one of these is pristine and you want to call them $3000 each, $11,500 is not a deal of the week. When you list "buy 2, get 1 free" you're saying each game is worth close to $6k?!?! You're out of your mind. I guess maybe you were figuring that after you sell these, you'll buy 2 TNAs & then get the 3rd free for the price that someone overpaid for your other machines? Anyway, good luck. At least you have people looking.

#30 5 years ago

eswfsz (resized).jpgeswfsz (resized).jpg

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from brianj619:

I'm the guy you stuck your tongue out at. I truly do hope you sell all 3 of your $2200 games for the $11,500 you're asking despite your childish response to my PM. The fact is that even if every one of these is pristine and you want to call them $3000 each, $11,500 is not a deal of the week. When you list "buy 2, get 1 free" you're saying each game is worth close to $6k?!?! You're out of your mind. I guess maybe you were figuring that after you sell these, you'll buy 2 TNAs & then get the 3rd free for the price that someone overpaid for your other machines? Anyway, good luck. At least you have people looking.

Dude be realistic. You can’t find any of those titles in beat players condition for $2000 anymore. And then you offered $4500 for all three. I would stick my tongue out at you too. Based solely on my glance at the bk2k ad these are better than players condition.

GLWTS op.

#32 5 years ago

So what's a realist price for these? Its listed at buy 2 get one free. I have yet to see any of these titles go for more than 4k.
I would love to pick up all 3 but the pricing seems to be wasting peoples time.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Based solely on my glance at the bk2k ad these are better than players condition.

Ya think? That's the nicest BK2K I could find at the time. Most people say it's the nicest they have seen since 1989.

I've got possible deals in the works for all of these with real collectors, not penny pinchers and I sure don't feel that desperate to give any of them away. I've already given away enough money in this hobby. Don't need to do it with any of these classics.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from brianj619:

The fact is that even if every one of these is pristine and you want to call them $3000 each,

you better do a little research on each of these games before you start talking silly. That BK2K is 4500+ on its own, EASY!

#35 5 years ago

29u413 (resized).jpg29u413 (resized).jpg

#36 5 years ago

To be fair, BrianJ’s prices were 100% on point...for 2008....and NOT in Southern California.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Who's they?

#38 5 years ago

Sure that Getaway has a little cabinet fade, but it's got the nicest original play field I've seen on one in a long time. Like the guy never played it or something. And none of those jacked up raised inserts like you see on so many. Maybe I'll just keep it.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ya think? That's the nicest BK2K I could find at the time. Most people say it's the nicest they have seen since 1989.

I will vouch for that.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sure that Getaway has a little cabinet fade, but it's got the nicest original play field I've seen on one in a long time. Like the guy never played it or something. And none of those jacked up raised inserts like you see on so many. Maybe I'll just keep it.

I'll give it a good home.
You know how to get a hold of me

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I will vouch for that.

Thanks Rob! I remember that time you were playing the heck out of it and couldn't get enough.

That's one of the reasons it would be hard to just give this one away as it was sort of a grail of mine and we may never see another one like it again.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks Rob! I remember that time you were playing the heck out of it and couldn't get enough.
That's one of the reasons it would be hard to just give this one away as it was sort of a grail of mine and we may never see another one like it again.

It is a very addicting pin.

Not sure which is more addicting: the gameplay or the music?!

#43 5 years ago

That's why it's called "deal of the week".

Because by the end of the week, I may just change my mind. It's not like I can't just push it down the hall and bring it out for special occasions.

#44 5 years ago

Okay, fair enough. I agree that these are all great titles. You can't fault me for trying to low ball @ $4500 (or maybe you can). But... He listed them as buy 2 get one free and based on pinside's current prices, that's what 2 of them are worth. His initial price was $8 million and then he had "buy 2 get one free for $11,500 in the listing. Having oddball prices thrown around, it seems like the seller doesn't know what they're doing and also you never know what someone's motivation to sell is. That said, There is nothing in the listing about these being any kind of special quality machines. there is one picture of 3 machines together and listed only as Earthshaker. If your machines are AWESOME, you highlight their AMAZINGNESS!!! Show pics of the play fields, list that one has a signed apron, tell all about how special they are. If BK2K is the prize here, list that machine on the ad. Actually, why not list each machine on separate ads? When I see an ad with 1 far away pick of multiple machines that are listed as just coming off route, I assume they're trashed and that if purchased, I'm going to have to put in some work to make them nice. If you all legitimately think these machines are worth $6K apiece, more power to you. I guarantee I can find each of them for way less. $6K will get you a brand new Stern (though to be honest that's not saying a lot). Heck, a little more than $6K will get you that NIB TNA you've been lusting after. And you don't have to limit your searches to SoCal. If I'm buying a machine in another part of the US, I just drop the price I'm willing to pay by $400 to cover the shipping. I'm not looking to overpay for machines. Obviously most of you guys are friends and have done the 'research' on these particular machines and therefore think they deserve to fetch the highest price possible. If that's really the case, why even waste your time with a very generic pinside ad? Why not either put more info about your specific games or just try to sell them to your friends who already know the quality of the machines?

#45 5 years ago

I'm just glad it's not that awesome Radical next to a original Playboy add. I'm broke and would love to pick these up, but would like the others even more. GLWS but think you should keep them.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Based solely on my glance at the bk2k ad these are better than players condition.
GLWTS op.

Did you notice that the original BK2K ad that Odin listed here in the comments was not in his original ad? If he'd mentioned anything about the quality in his original ad, I might have been more 'realistic'.

#47 5 years ago

Alright so maybe my original post was a little confusing and misleading. But it was the middle of the night and I was half crocked.

What I didn't want to do was put a set price or best offer and get into that whole ordeal again. So in the price box instead of putting $5 OBO and being called out that I was running an auction and getting a bunch of lowball waste of time offers, I punched in 101010101010 OBO or something like that and it came up with that 8 million weird prime number. I must have cracked some code or something. But didn't break any rules that I know of. And corrected it the next day.

People that do know me, know my games are completely gone thru and in top working order. And try to get nice examples. I put routed as condition because probably they were and do I really want to go thru that whole HUO ordeal?

It's just me and the way I wanted to do things, not how anybody else would.

Of course I don't want to sell them, would you? But if somebody gave me an offer I couldn't refuse, of course I would.

$11500 would have landed all three. $12345 would have really landed all three. And probably still would, but most have inquired about buying just one or the other.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Of course I don't want to sell them, would you? But if somebody gave me an offer I couldn't refuse, of course I would.

I totally understand that. I currently have a Laser War that I paid $650 for. It's 100% working but 'player's condition' I know I could sell it all day long for $1200 but there is no way I'd want to part with it even if I doubled my profit on it because I love the game so much. The problem I have is that I'm being told to do some 'research' and that I'm unrealistic and the prices I've listed are accurate 'in 2008'. How am I expected to know about YOUR machines? You have your whole profile set to private and you have minimal info on your ad. I know most of the smack talking has been coming from others but you instigated it with your initial response to my PM. I hope if you do sell your machines, you'll be happy with what you get for them & the buyer will be happy with their purchase.

#49 5 years ago

"fresh off route" does have a nice ring to it.

Better to get them while they're fresh than after they have 1000s of plays and are all blown out.

#50 5 years ago

And BTW, that original ad for your BK2K makes it look Superb! You have yourself a quality machine there. I'm actually quite jealous. Good luck in your quest for TNA. I'll be getting my butt kicked by my DI in the meantime.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deal-of-the-week-1/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.