“JP Pro, JP Prem, or DP Pro”

• JP Pro 25 votes
    14%
  • JP Prem 95 votes
    52%
  • DP Pro 62 votes
    34%

(182 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BirdForce1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Just thought I'd update since I started this thread 5 months ago and was debating whether to get one or the other. Well, I did bring home a JP Prem and the T-Rex head is such a great addition to the game. It really adds character and ambience, plus with the custom video/audio code it really is a blast to play. With that said, I was able to procure a DP pro as well, and man-o-man, it's just as fun to play! It's only been a few days since I've gotten DP, and on location, never really got to hear the callouts or music, but it definitely adds another dimension to the game that I was sorely missing. Still haven't decided which is better since DP is still in the honeymoon phase, but I'm just lucky to be able to have both of these awesome games and have a feeling that they will both be just as fun to play in the long term.

My brother and I each only own 1 pin. He has a JP Prem and I have a DP Pro. I've probably put 30 games on his JP and yeah it's the real deal, but so is my DP Pro. He's not a pinhead and bought JP has his first pin almost a year ago and probably hasn't put a hundred games on it....such a waste! lol I've had DP almost 2 years and have 1000. Congrats on owning 2 awesome pins!

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If you are an above average to great player, JP is the better pin. If you are an average player or worse, Deadpool is the better game. There is more in the beginning of Deadpool than in the end of Jurassic Park, and there is more in the end of Jurassic Park than in Deadpool. I am an average player and I greatly prefer Deadpool.

Ditto what you said. My brother is not good at pinball yet, and he finds JP very hard and gets frustrated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salida, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BirdForce1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-vs-jurassic-park?tu=BirdForce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.