“Which one do you recommand me”

• Deadpool LE 23 votes
    77%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy LE 7 votes
    23%

(30 votes)

#1 6 months ago

Hi,
I looking for some reviews and advises for Deadpool and Guardians, both LE.
Which one wins in each following department?
- Sound, music
- lcd animation
- playfield design
- gameplay, rules, depth code
- lightshow
- fun
- humourous
- lastability
Thanks

#2 6 months ago

hi
noone?

#3 6 months ago

deadpool is a work of art. gotg needs custom code to be tolerable. no contest.

#4 6 months ago

I don't really see this as being close at all. DP by a mile

#5 6 months ago

- Sound, music: Deadpool
- lcd animation: Deadpool
- playfield design: Deadpool
- gameplay, rules, depth code: Deadpool
- lightshow: Deadpool
- fun: Deadpool
- humourous: Deadpool
- lastability: Deadpool

And since people don’t usually listen to me, go guardians

#6 6 months ago

I'm the odd duck out on this one. I find Deadpool very same same. Every game feels the same. I enjoy it, but wouldn't want to own it.

Guardians on the other hand, is a blast. I love it and would own one in a heart beat. I don't think the Prem/LE is required and would be happy with the Pro.

#7 6 months ago

I would vote Deadpool LE only because I personally think Guardians Pro is all you need over LE or Premium.

That being said they are both great games I don't think you would go wrong with either one.

I also disagree that GoTG needs custom code to be tolerable, it is great as is. I'm impressed by what Cleland has done, but we keep the OG code on ours and love it.

#8 6 months ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

I would vote Deadpool LE only because I personally think Guardians Pro is all you need over LE or Premium.
That being said they are both great games I don't think you would go wrong with either one.
I also disagree that GoTG needs custom code to be tolerable, it is great as is. I'm impressed by what Cleland has done, but we keep the OG code on ours and love it.

regarding GOTG, cleland has improved sound package? all music tracks are in the game? What about LCD animation, has it been well integrated in the game?

REgarding Deadpool, is it a mode game (as avengers) or other style?
thanks

#9 6 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

- Sound, music: Deadpool
- lcd animation: Deadpool
- playfield design: Deadpool
- gameplay, rules, depth code: Deadpool
- lightshow: Deadpool
- fun: Deadpool
- humourous: Deadpool
- lastability: Deadpool
And since people don’t usually listen to me, go guardians

i like your style

#10 6 months ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

regarding GOTG, cleland has improved sound package? all music tracks are in the game? What about LCD animation, has it been well integrated in the game?
REgarding Deadpool, is it a mode game (as avengers) or other style?
thanks

His mod did add some music, but I don't know if it is all in there as I don't really run it. It replaces all of the voice actors with the movie actors. I personally like how the voice actors have slightly different takes on the same lines to change it up a little bit. The LCD animations are movie clips on GoTG, and they are perfectly fine, they integrate well with the modes. Deadpool has custom animations since it is comic book art style so it may get the nod depending on what you personally like.

Deadpool is more of hit shots to light modes and battles, so I would say it is more like Avengers.

GoTG you start your mode on ball one at the plunge, after you finish or time out you then shoot the scoop to start or finish modes more like AC/DC or even Star Trek.

#11 6 months ago

I have both sitting side by side from this march and april runs. Gotg pro and dp premium. Out of the box both are fun and a nice compliment to each other.

The cleland sounds is really really cool on gotg. It didn’t “need” that, but it makes it much more enjoyable game if you like the music from the movie. It’s a typical fan layout with a bash toy. Not sure it has staying power long term, even though i really like it and love the theme. There’s just so many good games to try. I purposely bought it because i wanted a pro to play and then trade.

Deadpool premium is an awesome game, clearly a notch above guardians. They nailed music, call outs, art, and layout. If you’ve played a lot of the sterns they can get kinda similar... deadpool premium/le is the exception. A bunch of really good shots and some great ones. Easily approachable for anybody, but deep enough it’ll keep you coming back for a long time. I’m not sure i’m gonna add the cleland because stock sound is that good.

I’d consider stranger things too, i don’t think it will ever leave my collection unless i upgrade to an le.

#12 6 months ago

It really turns to a DP plebiscite. Then i would go with this one.
To be honest i prefer gotg theme but according to your reviews DP seems to be a better pin in an overall package.
If i don’t like it, i guess i could easily resell it.
Thanks all

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside