Topic poll

“Which machine has that "One more game" feeling?”

• BKSOR 49 votes
    27%
  • Deadpool 131 votes
    73%

(180 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1tq502 (resized).jpg

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 months ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Played an BKSOR LE tonight at Pinball Pete's AA and ball got stuck on upper pf behind the flipper multiple times. Also was getting stuck halfway up the Left VUK on some plastic before the exit to the upper PF. The ball getting stuck behind the flipper in a hole is a design oversight. How that wasn't caught in testing is anyones guess.
So Dp gets my vote by miles.

Never had a single ball stuck on my LE. That was not a design oversight, apparently there were a few games with a missing washer or something. Not sure what the other one is but never heard of anyone else having that one. Probably something that would be fixed in ten minutes in the average home use environment. But you're right, I'm sure no Deadpool ever had trouble out of the box on route, so it definitely is a better game.

#52 7 months ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

DP=suckfest, IMHO. I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. The sound, callouts, etc are awful. And Little Deadpool makes my ears bleed. One cool shot, a shooter lane down which the ball often falls, and several tablespoons of ordinary, and I'm done.
BK (I have LE) is the best Stern since Maiden.

When did you bail on it? Deadpool Premium absolutely sucked donkey balls until around December of 2018 (read my posts about it, I wasn't shy about saying it was another Gomez clunker). Once the 0.96 update showed up, the game became dramatically better and has continued to improve a LOT with each release after. If you bailed before December of 2018, you played a different game and should revisit.

#53 7 months ago
Quoted from tpir:

My guess for the new hardware is a complete replacement for the upper playfield. That's what it should be anyway IMO assuming that is feasible.

My guess is something to stick in the hole/depression to flatten it out still enabling the PF to be lifted over the flipper for removal, or a BLUE NUB attachment to put on the rail behind the flipper. Will see.

#54 7 months ago

DP Premium / LE just doesn't play great with the ever looping Disco shot to the Inlane via Avenger LOKI style. So easy to get booms from repeated loop shots. The PRO model is the best value for DP.

#55 7 months ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

DP Premium / LE just doesn't play great with the ever looping Disco shot to the Inlane via Avenger LOKI style. So easy to get booms from repeated loop shots. The PRO model is the best value for DP.

That's like saying breaking 2 bil is easy cause all I need to do is hit the snikt shot 5 times and be in 5x just like that.

#56 7 months ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

How many points does the Boom button give you?
Is there any reason to save them or do you just hit them as soon as they are lit?

#57 7 months ago

I totally agree. I have played a bunch of DP and it didn't do anything for me. I played BK and it was love at first sight. I think BK and maiden are the best of the recent titles as well. Looking forward to the new code tonight.

Quoted from pinlawyer:

DP=suckfest, IMHO. I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. The sound, callouts, etc are awful. And Little Deadpool makes my ears bleed. One cool shot, a shooter lane down which the ball often falls, and several tablespoons of ordinary, and I'm done.
BK (I have LE) is the best Stern since Maiden.

#58 7 months ago

I'm in the same boat, got room for one more pin.
Been looking at both recently in LE...... i'm an average player and know i'd enjoy DP more as its for both the wife and I to play.
BKSOR just looks too brutal - it would be too much of an ass kicker which would = less enjoyment for us.
The artwork, theme and sounds are superb on both

#59 7 months ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Played an BKSOR LE tonight at Pinball Pete's AA and ball got stuck on upper pf behind the flipper multiple times. Also was getting stuck halfway up the Left VUK on some plastic before the exit to the upper PF. The ball getting stuck behind the flipper in a hole is a design oversight. How that wasn't caught in testing is anyones guess.
So Dp gets my vote by miles.

I have had only 1 ball get stuck and that was behind the shield, which fixed itself after ball search. Had to be some other issues that caused this, but its not the design.

#60 7 months ago

Played both. Both DP LE. SOR is OK if unremarkable. Brutal yes, but just was meh. DP is clever all around. Code is great.

#61 7 months ago

Deadpool. It has become a phenomenal game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
7,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morgan Hill, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 129.25
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside