Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8d1 (resized).jpg
dialed in_rules (resized).JPG
4D38BB4F-EF4C-4043-9885-DF05310908DE (resized).jpeg
CF2BDB78-611D-44F6-99F2-5F4969B0BC52 (resized).jpeg
401D036F-64C4-450F-B01E-75449411FE36 (resized).jpeg
BBAC3DA2-02D7-4146-BCB5-D224DDA3C433 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

So here’s my problem (all 1st world and everything) I love deadpool and want one. I don’t mind dialed in but I’ve talked myself into wanting one. There’s basically a new deadpool premium (100 plays) for sale 1k less than NIB (11k AUD) and the Dialed in for sale has about 9k plays on it but is priced at 9.5k aud. The dialed in looks in reasonable condition too

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Think I might have already answered for you audioenslaved .......

What was that answer again?

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I voted DP, but only because of your feeling's towards it and the good deal you found on one. If I were buying one though, it would be DI. I've played both, and while DP is cool, there really isn't a bunch going on mechanically. It's all art and code. It's fun, but not enough for me to buy it. DI however is different than other modern games. I get the humor, and I love the depth of the code, and it is a magical playfield. Gotta just get the one that you picture yourself wanting to play more. Both are good choices.

I kind of did forget to mention the retail price of a DILE in AUD is $14.5k. So the DI even though aired with a tonne of games on it is a good deal

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#44 4 years ago

I’m not a huge fan of deadpool pro as the left “loop” feels horrible just stopping at the pops like it does yuck! I do like what Tanio has done with the coding on deadpool

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I own both of these games. Here is the deal even though Deadpool is themed around Deadpool they did the game because of the movie being a hit. The game has NOTHING to do with the movie, nor even a cartoon created by Marvel. Its not the Deadpool from the comics its a very PG version which is not honestly Deadpool. This game could have just been a made up Superhero game.
So don't buy it because of the theme, you buy it because its a super awesome pinball game. Deadpool might be one of Sterns best games ever.
Dialed In is an original themed game. Dialed In obviously has a lot more bells and whistles, awesome CGI FX on the screen, lots of cool happenings.
Both are great games. The point I was making about Deadpool not really being the super foul mouthed superhero... is that either pinball or kind of original themes. Jurassic Park Pinball is the same thing its kind of an original story inside the World of Dino's. So in a way both are original themes not based on any movie.
If you go for a Deadpool I would advice grabbing the PRO because its cheaper and its incredible. Dialed In is another incredible game but more expensive.
You can't go wrong either way.

In this case the dialed in in question was actually 2k cheaper than the deadpool premium or $250 cheaper than a nib pro good old Aussie dollar.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Shoot, I'd take a $5500 Dialed in every day and twice on Sunday if I could find one here.

Yeah it’s about $6300 USD and with 9000 games on it. But I’m definitely tempted $$ wise

#73 4 years ago

For those playing at home I’ve caved and getting the dialed in. Now how do I play it?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 39.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
5,815 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 49.99
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-v-dialed-in?tu=Audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.