• Deadpool Prem 39 votes
    16%
  • Deadpool LE 41 votes
    17%
  • None 81 votes
    33%

(246 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

life_size_DP.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yancy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 9 months ago

Premium/LE extras almost never justify the expense, and often make a game play worse. Always buy pros unless you're a "gotta have it" guy with deep pockets.

#23 9 months ago
Quoted from indybru:

Bottom line I'm a pro buyer, it would take something special to step up, for instance Star Trek premium or LE, instead of my getting the pro.

I've always thought Star Trek was the one amazing LE that almost justified the cost. Still bought a pro because I'm "thrifty," but damn, that LE.

3 weeks later
#27 8 months ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Also trying to figure out how much smoother the lift ramp over the shooter lane makes the Premium vs the Pro.

Premium definitely flows better because most left orbit shots feed the right flipper instead of the pops. It's not what I'd call a smooth shot (except maybe by Gomez standards), but any feed to a flipper is smoother than pop bumpers.

Still not sure if I prefer disco loops (premium) or disco multiball (pro).

3 months later
#33 4 months ago

I own neither, but have played both plenty. Premium/LE plays slightly nicer with the gate that opens to feed the right return ramp, but it's not enough of a difference to justify the cost. Pro cabinet art matches the playfield best and has more of a comic book feel. I've never been quite sold on the t-rex or shark, although ZY did an amazing job on them.

My answer with almost every game is "get the pro" and it's no different here. If you like throwing money around, go big.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yancy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside