• Deadpool Prem 39 votes
    16%
  • Deadpool LE 41 votes
    17%
  • None 81 votes
    33%

(246 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

life_size_DP.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Premium/LE extras almost never justify the expense, and often make a game play worse. Always buy pros unless you're a "gotta have it" guy with deep pockets.

Buying a pinball machine almost never justifies the expense. Always invest or spend your money on food and rent unless you are a "gotta have it" guy with deep pockets.

That being said, play both and decide would be my suggestion to the OP. I am a Premium buyer for the most part. Like the extra light show, toys, shots, sometimes modes. LE only if you love the theme. Full disclosure, went LE on this one, should have it this week. Like the art the best, the HD glass, shaker, armor adds some value over the Premium.

#15 9 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

The DP LE is beautiful but it is essentially a beautiful DP Pro plus $3.5k.
For the difference - cabinet art is swapped, translite becomes a backglass, rails & legs are powder coated and you get figures, spinning ball, invisiglass and a shaker motor added. Design-wise you gain a left looping shot to right flipper or shooter lane and you also gain a mini-loops mode.
I plan on buying DP Pro and adding $800 for - powder coated metal, figures, invisiglass, shaker motor and spinning ball mod. That should save me enough to buy the ultimate topper (life size Deadpool) and still have $1.3k left for whiskey & beer. I can pretend to be drinking with my new buddy Dead while playing pinball and having a grand time. Meanwhile DP's drinks won't cost me a dime. Off to find the #ILUVWHISKEY thread.

Great! Enjoy.

#21 9 months ago

Happens with every release, people feel the need to justify what version they buy, and the "worth" of it. From an objective BOM standpoint you are never getting the extra cash value. If cost is the deciding factor, then never go Premium or LE.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Olympia, WA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside