oil-oil-filter-and-gear-oil-kit-[2]-63425-p (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
20180906_172732 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2018-09-06 at 9.04.03 AM (resized).png
2F0B6267-FD1C-41FA-B2FB-71C9C08CE279.jpeg
0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg
C530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago

DP (resized).pngDP (resized).png

Well played Stern, well played...

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Those are pics of the LE?? I really thought it was the pro.

At the bottom of the article are all the pics your heart could desire, sorted by model.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I actually really like the look of the game, but the upgrades from the Pro to the Premium/LE sound kinda basic compared to other titles...
'The Premium and Limited Edition models feature an additional 8 drop targets, motorized disco ball with disco illumination effects, custom molded Wolverine and Dazzler action figures, and with a custom molded chimichanga truck time machine. In addition, these models include an actuated up/down ramp that feeds the right flipper from the left orbit, keeping the action continuous and fast. All Premium models will include a custom “Deadpool’s Mix Tape” cassette featuring 11 original music tracks with sleeve art by Zombie Yeti.'

Yup. Toys can be added after the fact. Pro looks to be a very safe bet. You know the modders will make a Disco Ball, so the real difference is the up/down ramp in the shooter lane that looks like you can orbit down it and up into the sword.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Just curious but how are you supposed to hit the Colossal Jackpot standup target? It's hidden on the left backside of the Lil Deadpool area, just below the lowest pop. How can you hit that, other than from a lucky bounce? Interesting.
[quoted image]

To the right of the left ramp, and the left of the scoop is a "horseshoe" loop but goes about 270 degrees, comes out sideways under the left ramp and can hit the mini standup for Colossal Jackpot.

DP2 (resized).pngDP2 (resized).png

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#218 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Per matrix: Left orbit shot feeds right flipper via up/down ramp on the Prem/LE.
I'd like a little more clarity on that, because it's hard to tell what this means from looking at playfield. I thought it meant that there is an obscured flap that drops down in the back LT corner to divert the ball from the left orbit to the sword & back to the right flipper. That gives you two ways to get to the sword on the Prem/LE, but now I'm not so sure.
Anyone know?

On the Prem/LE, there's a backwards facing lift ramp in the shooter lane (not on Pro photos). Also on the Prem/LE there are two 2-way gates whereas on the Pro there's a 2-way and a 1-way.

Therefore as I understand it, on the Prem/LE you can hit the left orbit and the gates will open to allow it to go down the shooter lane, at which point the lift ramp will be in the down position bring it up to the blade of the sword. This will allow looping the right flipper which may have an advantage in the rules. The ramps as-is on the Pro look to be cross-shot friendlier, so you don't get repeat shots as much.

#287 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No way Dp is going to be 5900 street.

Agreed. Also isn’t there a FS ad for less than that already?

#561 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Aside from that I called around for a 2nd maiden and delivered price was 5300 to 5500, now DP price is 5500 to 5700. Is everyone else really seeing a $200 increase from Maiden to DP?

From what I’ve heard, many weren’t quoted that low for IMDN so it’s not a $200 increase to them.

2 weeks later
#1174 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

The sword lock shot is a mess. I put a bunch of plays on the game both at lunch and after work yesterday, and that shot is Black Widow all over again. Hit it too clean and it misses the transition for going too fast (especially if shot on the fly). Hit it too sloppy and it doesn't make it. You have to hit it from the cradle with just a tiny amount of slop to have your best chance to get the shot through. Really disappointing how often a perfect shot to the sword rejects.
In fact, that game rejects shots all over the place. The spinner rejects, the drop targets have Scoleri Disease and will often just not drop while your ball ricochets off, the left orbit is messy, and the inner loop rejects often. The ball bouncing into the shooter lane so often is a bummer. There's a lot of fun stuff in the game, but it's full of geometry failings, typical of a Gomez design. I'm hoping that modders can come up with some tweaks to fix some of these shot entrances and exits. The game needs it.
The video, sound, and actual rules are lots of fun though. There's lots to like there, but it's such a buzzkill to have such a sloppy shooting experience.

I've been very hesitant to post my thoughts because I wanted to play it first. I've been very pleased with what I've seen with the Pro so far, and am pumped to have the chance to play one tonight.

It does seem like a game that needs to be finely tuned in order to play as intended. The cross shot's rail behind Mini-DP as one could imagine probably needs to be spot on, as does the back ramp entrance. I'd guess the one you played wasn't. A fraction of a millimeter in misalignment may change how that shot feels on two different games. I'll guess the ricochet shot up the ramp is similar. This layout relies on proper alignment. I'm going to guess the one in the DeadFlip stream was tuned a hundred times over because they were hitting shots with ease. That one Ball 1 where JD got to 614M and was asked to drain didn't look like he bricked a shot the entire time.

Sucks about the drops you played. If there's one thing I'm ok with never coming up in a Stern title again, it's Scoleri disease!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 25.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
6,800 (Firm)
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 210.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-so-many-booms?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.