oil-oil-filter-and-gear-oil-kit-[2]-63425-p (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
20180906_172732 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2018-09-06 at 9.04.03 AM (resized).png
2F0B6267-FD1C-41FA-B2FB-71C9C08CE279.jpeg
0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg
C530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frippertron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#140 5 years ago

Game looks really cool and original. I'm excited to play it. My only concern is that right outlane. Hopefully it's not a big blind spot when you are nudging over the sling. Small potatoes really, just wondering.

#285 5 years ago

CrazyLevi, I look at you like an older better pinball playing second cousin on this forum. But I gotta call a spade a spade. I know you have a few friends at Stern but you go out of your way to Cheerlead. When were you approached to be a shill for Stern on this site? In England with Gary maybe when Star Wars was released? You never have a negative word to say, quite the opposite, and you DON'T BUY THE GAMES! All this could be my imagination

#314 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:It's one thing to accuse someone of blindness to the faults of a game/manufacturer they love, that's human nature and we all see it all the time. It's another to accuse them of being a "shill" -- per the internet, that's "an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others." I assume (hope?) you were joking, but still.

All in good fun honestly. I'm not making accusations, I'm being playful. If that wasn't clear I apologize, not my intent. I was just busting balls.

1 week later
#691 5 years ago

How did Marvel get away with the Deadpool character to begin with. He was a ripoff of DC's Deathstroke and to add insult to injury, Deathstroke's name is Slade Wilson and Deadpool's is Wade Wilson. Why didn't DC do anything? It's kind of funny how blatant the ripoff is.

#695 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Half of DC is nothing but Marvel rip offs. Both have numerous blatant rip off characters. It's not Marvels fault that they took a DC character and made them better.

I don't know if that's fair. DC has just as many quality characters as Marvel, it's just the Marvel movies are huge right now so people forget.

#959 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So I got a friend who just won’t shut the F up about how Deadpool is bi/poly/Pansexual whatever and what a historic boom this is
Anybody spot anything particularly bi/poly/Pan in the stream last night?

Your constant slobbering of Gary Stern's knob just kidding, it's not constantly. You have to rest those old knees of yours.

#968 5 years ago

In the long run, the comic will stand the test of time a lot better than the movie. That is a fact. Remember how pissed everyone was when Spiderman was all movie stuff so they ended up doing the comic version. Comic version will appeal to more people and the art is awesome. So what if people "like the movie" then watch the movie and play Deadpool pinball after! Two different experiences, same character, and a lot of fun! People that don't read comics, I suggest you give it a try, you really don't know what you are missing.

#1061 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Oh Pinside. Stern does a comic book pin with really nice hand drawn art instead of photoshopped movie crap and people cry, "omg the movies are more popular!" "But I never read the comic books!"
They get a writer from the Deadpool comics, and the professional voice actor of Deadpool from all kind of properties and it's "wah, there's no cursing and it's not Ryan Reynolds!"
They shoot a video with gameplay and include a whole tutorial about how to play the game and it's "waaaah, you're spoiling the rules!"
Just don't buy it, and stop complaining constantly about everything not being the perfect way you want it. Or buy it and realize that you voted with your wallet already and Stern doesn't care what you type on a forum after that.

Double BOOM!! perfect post, Aurich, thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frippertron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-so-many-booms?tu=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.