oil-oil-filter-and-gear-oil-kit-[2]-63425-p (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
20180906_172732 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2018-09-06 at 9.04.03 AM (resized).png
2F0B6267-FD1C-41FA-B2FB-71C9C08CE279.jpeg
0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg
C530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#623 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

While Stern has cheapened up materials....they certainly are upping there game in other area: artwork, good layouts, good themes and finally in code.

Hands down. It’s so funny to look at my CSI next to m Ghostbusters or Iron Maiden. Stern is killing it in the art department and seem to be taking coding seriously now (GOTG really opened their eyes to the importance of code...that game was DOA with its crap code, now they can’t keep it in stock...).

#636 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I think Stern learned their lesson with Metallica (which really exploded), and then had the reality smack with BM66. To say they just awoke to this in 2018 I think is revisionist. They hired a bunch of people before then, and the code releases have steadily been increasing in the last year+

Fair enough. Their past hires on code are just now coming into being impactful so they are now keeping up adequately. Good point. Hopefully Deadpool ships with 1.0 or close to it code. Guess we will see on the 15th what we will get code wise.

#642 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

TL, wouldnt DPLE still look sweet next to that XMLE? Sounds like a good combo platter to me!

That blue megalogon would look pretty nice too (I have a Wolverine) with powder coat blue (but it wouldn’t look as Deadpool as the red will).

So, Deadflip is doing the pro. I wonder when the LE/Prem will get a stream.

#678 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Found a coupe of these old comics. Figured I could cut them up to make side blades or use for a topper

You are funny! Gosh, I may need to get one of those now for display purposes.

What are people doing with the vinyl? Anyone have a cool display idea?

#682 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Might even try and get it signed by George, Gary, ZY and Tanio little like a vinyl signed by a band

That is a very good idea!

#1018 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The only negative so far is no R rated mode, but hopefully pinball browser can fix that with the Deadpool game and other voice work Nolan North has done

Are we certain there won’t be an R rated mode eventually like Family Guy that you turn on or off in the settings?

#1027 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Best bet is to send donations to Cleland and have him make an R rated version using the Ryan Reynolds clips from the movies. Cleland completely transformed the sound package for TWD and could do the same for Deadpool if he is willing. I don't think we'll see an R rated version from Stern.

Is he accepting donations? His work on TWD was incredible. I’m concerned with the new call outs not referencing the villains in the game though. He may need to go beyond Reynolds work.

#1117 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Our games were loaded with .81 code

Already up to .81, that is good news.

Anyone know if/when there will be a stream of the LE/Prem? I’ve been tied up this week and am a bit behind on the latest.

#1119 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

After playing a bunch of games last night I was disappointed in the sword shot. So many times it would brick and miss the transition to the ramp. There were 4 machines and it happened on all of them. Hopefully it can be dialed in because it's frustrating when you make a shit only to have it get rejected. Didn't seem to happen much on the deadflip broadcast so maybe that one was tweaked.

How often would it happen? Are talking one out of ten or one out of three (clean shots)?

#1153 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I want a call out when you hold the ball on a flipper for too long, he says shit like "Colossus loves it when you cradle his balls, I'm getting jealous"

What an awesome call out that would be!!! I still want to see a “maximum effort” call out for a double danger warning.

#1162 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Just picked up my game from Cointaker! I was able to pry their prototype topper for my game from them. Production will be a little different. I think it came out awesome! Chris and Melissa are the best to deal with!

That does look awesome. Congrats!

1 week later
#1243 5 years ago

Played DP yesterday. Enjoyed it. The music was great. The modes are cool. Lil DP didn’t bother me at all.

As others have said the katana was not easy to hit, lots of shots that feel clean don’t make it. Ball times were on the long side but no longer than Iron Maiden in my view.

#1249 5 years ago

For those that saw the stream: the light show not better on the premium? What stands out to you guys as the main differences between the pro and premium game play size?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-so-many-booms?tu=TigerLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.