oil-oil-filter-and-gear-oil-kit-[2]-63425-p (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
20180906_172732 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2018-09-06 at 9.04.03 AM (resized).png
2F0B6267-FD1C-41FA-B2FB-71C9C08CE279.jpeg
0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg
C530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#451 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Yes. I think this is how it has to be since the left orbit shot can't be a clean shot all the way around since I don't think there is a rail on the right side due to the shooter lane not having a jump ramp. if you look at the whitewood you can see this better. i'm kind of curious on the Prem/LE how well the ball will actually "hug" the right side of the playfield and go up the small ramp without being assisted by a rail of some kind? Hopefully the geometry of both the right ramp and left orbit shot (that goes up the small ramp to the sword) work better in reality than what it looks like in pictures.[quoted image]

I'm pretty sure you are right. I would rather have potentially open orbits both ways, but one way isn't the end of the world. It will be like Batman in that regard...left cannot make a full orbit, but right can scream it around. Plus am I seeing correctly that the Wolverine shot is a mini-orbit that comes out the left orbit lane? That will be a fun shot and kind of makes up for losing a full orbit.

I think the Prem/LE shooter lane ramp thingy is going to end up feeling kind of like the Loki lock area in Avengers (without the locking part..). I'm not sure if I buy that as a big game changer. Either one is going to get to the right flipper...just the pro is going to play in the pops first and be more out of control coming from the orbit. Prem/LE will skip the pops and give a clean feed. That and the stand-ups in place of the drops will make the pro the harder of the two games for sure.

That Colossal jackpot shot is awesome. Has there been that tight of a turnaround since the original Black Knight? That's what it reminds me of, just without screaming back at your flippers.

I am really interested in seeing what that "Snikt! Ramp Ricochet Target" does. If it really gives a consistent ricochet up the ramp, that is going to be freaking amazing. Not sure how that would work short of a kicking target ala Haunted House (and even then!), but that's what it sounds like. We'll see I guess.

And I adore Lil' Deadpool. There...I said it.

Loving everything I see here. Hope it shoots as good as it looks, and the code does it justice. I have a good feeling it will!

1 week later
#969 5 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Quick question...does the shot to the immediate left of the scoop go to a standup or does it loop around to the left?
I haven't been following the thread or watched video yet, so it may have been talked about.

It's a tight turnaround (like on the original Black Knight) that exits slightly down and right, and is meant to hit the "Colossal Jackpot" standup target just under the bottom pop / left of the Lil Deadpool drops. Unfortunately it looks like this is the one clunky shot on the machine, and I rarely saw it work properly. It seemed to mostly reject and come back out the shot entrance.

#983 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It loops back around to the left flipper- it’s like a mini orbit. Looked like a fun shot - a lot of players were backhanding it from the left flipper.

I think you are talking about the shot to the right of the scoop (Wolverine). That does look fun...similar to Cyclops on X-Men. They were asking about the tight turnaround into the Colossus target to the left of the scoop.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-so-many-booms?tu=Jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.