oil-oil-filter-and-gear-oil-kit-[2]-63425-p (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
20180906_172732 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2018-09-06 at 9.04.03 AM (resized).png
2F0B6267-FD1C-41FA-B2FB-71C9C08CE279.jpeg
0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg
C530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpeg
There are 1,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 28.
#1201 5 years ago

Also i messaged George Gomez why there is no Rubber on the outlanes tonight and he gave me s answer. What a great guy! Here is his response.

I removed them after studying ball times on a bunch of test games- in your house it probably doesnt matter

20180829_203152 (resized).jpg20180829_203152 (resized).jpg
#1202 5 years ago

Distro informed me today Premiums are in production!

#1203 5 years ago
Quoted from Melhadmj:

Distro informed me today Premiums are in production!

Are you sure? LE's are next up in line. Ask again and demand a picture.

Pictures or it's not true.

#1204 5 years ago

That’s what I thought too. Def need to clarify.

#1205 5 years ago

Has anyone played DP with a shaker motor yet? Is it integrated well?

#1206 5 years ago

There is a setting in the adjustments for "Photo Shoot: Yes or No" - anyone have any ideas on what it does?

#1207 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Ill let you know, i got my pro last night and didnt put it in. I will tonight and report back.

#1208 5 years ago

Preordered an LE and got a chance to play a Pro on location in San Francisco (Alamo Drafthouse — great place, and, they have a TBL [Achiever Edition #9] there as well). I can see where it would be very easy to have it be off just a little and to have that ruin the experience as being able to smoothly hit all the ramps is integral to gameplay. This one played well, though I’m still a bit fuzzy on the rule set. I’m not sure, for example, how “Battle” is re-lit at the scoop once you’ve completed a mode. It seemed to be a random occurrence. Fun game with good flow and a lot of room for improvement. A leap of faith for me for sure (this will be my first pin), but as a bit of a comic book geek, I’m excited to have it in my home.

#1209 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

I’m not sure, for example, how “Battle” is re-lit at the scoop once you’ve completed a mode. It seemed to be a random occurrence.

Spell D-E-A-D by hitting the targets on the left to light the Battles. If you want Quests, hit the right orbit a few times (depends on settings, default is 2) which scatters Chimichanga shots around the playfield and lights the arrow insers orange. Then you need to collect a certain number (default is 4) to light quests at the scoop.

#1210 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

Preordered an LE and got a chance to play a Pro on location in San Francisco (Alamo Drafthouse — great place, and, they have a TBL [Achiever Edition #9] there as well). I can see where it would be very easy to have it be off just a little and to have that ruin the experience as being able to smoothly hit all the ramps is integral to gameplay. This one played well, though I’m still a bit fuzzy on the rule set. I’m not sure, for example, how “Battle” is re-lit at the scoop once you’ve completed a mode. It seemed to be a random occurrence. Fun game with good flow and a lot of room for improvement. A leap of faith for me for sure (this will be my first pin), but as a bit of a comic book geek, I’m excited to have it in my home.

Congratulations on the purchase, looks like it’s gonna be a great game and one hell of a first pin to pop your pinball cherry with

#1211 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I prefer my hands.

#1212 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

I’m still a bit fuzzy on the rule set. I’m not sure, for example, how “Battle” is re-lit at the scoop once you’ve completed a mode. It seemed to be a random occurrence..

Here’s a link to the rules set as best undrstood so far, I’m sure it will change some with updates, but it’s pretty easy to grasp how to start all the modes and complete them with a good read through.

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

#1213 5 years ago

Game code 0.82 available :

PRO V0.82.0 - Aug. 30, 2018
===========================
Moved to System 2.10:
- Added USA_13 Coinage 1/$1.00, 7/$5.00
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.25.0

New:
- Added Diagnostic Menu: KATANA LOCKUP TEST
- Added adjustments
- MATURE CONTENT - (default: YES)
- CHIMICHANGA DIFFICULTY (default: MEDIUM - 1 shot to light Chimichanga arrows)
- CHIMICHANGAS TO LIGHT QUEST (default: 4)
- LIL DEADPOOL MB SJP CAPTIVE BALL (default: YES)
- START DISCO MODE ON SPINNER (default: YES - if NO, DISCO modes start on lane)
- DISCO MODE DIFFICULTY (default: HARD - controls number of Dazzler spinner spins required to start Disco mode)
- KATANA LOCKS BALLS (default: ALWAYS)
- DISABLE CENTER DROP TARGET BANK (default: NO)
- Playfield multiplier lights flash when playfield multiplier is active.
- NINJAPOCALYPSE combo - combo the right orbit and right katana ramp for big points.

Fixed:
- Game would occasionally crash when starting a Battle.
- Fixed an issue where mystery always lit ninja lock; ninja lock can only light if one isn't already lit

Changed:
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL - changed to have 3 stages
- Stage 1 - collect 6 jackpots at the Lil' Deadpool target
- Stage 2 - collect 6 jackpots at red shots; Lil' Deadpool target increases jackpot value
- Stage 3 - Lock ball in Lil' Deadpool to start timed Super Jackpot spinner session
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL is available again after completing a Quest.
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL and KATANARAMA TIME can no longer run at the same time.
- BOOM button no longer awards Super Jackpots
- Improvements to text message panels
- Improvements to fight scene animations
- Improvements to Lil' Deadpool animations
- Improvements to Disco Multiball animations
- Additions and improvements to character speech

#1214 5 years ago

MATURE CONTENT - (default: YES)

Interesting

#1215 5 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

MATURE CONTENT - (default: YES)
Interesting

I don't think this is going to mean what people think it means. There were a few instances where the game would say "ass" - I am thinking they wanted to give operators the ability to turn that off for certain locations.

#1216 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

I don't think this is going to mean what people think it means. There were a few instances where the game would say "ass" - I am thinking they wanted to give operators the ability to turn that off for certain locations.

Agree

#1217 5 years ago

Will be interesting to see what all the call outs are in the code, that can be viewed now can't it with Pinball Browser?

#1218 5 years ago

Is it coded for the Shaker motor yet? I just played a game and it didn't go off once but it works in test mode. It is set for maximal use in the settings

#1219 5 years ago

Played a dozen games on the pro today.
Random thoughts. First, nice to see four lane guides again. Shot were not clunky, set up smooth. Ramps were unique, especially the katana and pro played fast. Love the Firepower homage on the spinner and country western end of game track in particular, pretty clever and fits the theme.

The game clearly doesn’t take itself too seriously. In the era of deep rule sets and monster themes, this may not appeal to every pinhead.

I’m not a diehard Deadpool fan, bit it’s pretty damn refreshing to play. Early code obviously, game is lively and should do well on location. Gomez has delivered and you see the fun they had coming through it. I especially like that Stern is finally injecting some humor back into a pin.

#1220 5 years ago

Anyone with easy access to Pinball Browser able to see what content is in the file audio wise!? Wouldn’t mind knowing what this mature content contains.

Either way that’s a nice touch from Tanio! Allows owners to make an R rated version with Browser and easily turn it off when family and friends are over with the kids.

#1221 5 years ago

This is on my Iron Maiden and would work on Deadpool also.

#1222 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

This is on my Iron Maiden and would work on Deadpool also.

You make those yourself frankmac

#1223 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

You make those yourself frankmac

Yes.

#1224 5 years ago

They look great really nice work man, the fact their multicoloured is making me consider a pair for my BM66 connect them to the POW BIFF WHACK pop bumpers

#1225 5 years ago

Do you sell them or have any info on how to make them?

#1227 5 years ago

The HD Deadpool footage looks great. Really good work on that. Is it a suit, animation, stop motion? Hard to tell there.

#1228 5 years ago

Put a few games on a Pro on location today, came away impressed. The shots are unique and interesting, the visuals are well-done (though you can only really appreciate them by watching others play), and the gameplay seemed pretty straightforward and fun. Spinners are particularly well-used. Ninja lock is a tough shot, but very makeable once you get it down.

How is it that a Stern game is using old Williams sounds, though? Why didn't they pull the sounds from their own old games, especially given that they are shown in the animations?

#1229 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

The HD Deadpool footage looks great. Really good work on that. Is it a suit, animation, stop motion? Hard to tell there.

Doesn’t look like stop motion, just think it’s some nicely done CG, looks great though and really nice contrast compared to the 16bit graphics really nicely done!!

#1230 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Played a dozen games on the pro today.
Random thoughts. First, nice to see four lane guides again. Shot were not clunky, set up smooth. Ramps were unique, especially the katana and pro played fast. Love the Firepower homage on the spinner and country western end of game track in particular, pretty clever and fits the theme.
The game clearly doesn’t take itself too seriously. In the era of deep rule sets and monster themes, this may not appeal to every pinhead.
I’m not a diehard Deadpool fan, bit it’s pretty damn refreshing to play. Early code obviously, game is lively and should do well on location. Gomez has delivered and you see the fun they had coming through it. I especially like that Stern is finally injecting some humor back into a pin.

I got to play a pro at Flippers Arcade in Outer Banks, NC - what an amazing place!!

I have to echo the comments made here. The game is fun, the ramps are VERY cool, and though it reminded me a little of LOTR (the sword ramp I’m sure), it was not clunky and did play very fun. The Sega Genesis graphics are fun and the sort of Children of the Atom fight modes are
Really cool. I still have my eye on Maiden, which still seems like the slightly better game but this was unexpectedly great

#1231 5 years ago

In on a pro.

Nice pin.. Does anyone know if the shaker motor integrated to work on the pro? I install it but it does not do anything. Tested it in the settings and it works fine . Possibly no programming for it yet?

7504DDC9-5F3C-41C4-A1B3-508D12501C27.jpeg7504DDC9-5F3C-41C4-A1B3-508D12501C27.jpeg7CC6865D-B903-4BD0-B810-BCD02021E878.jpeg7CC6865D-B903-4BD0-B810-BCD02021E878.jpegC530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpegC530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpegEB2CBA8D-70B3-4268-8D18-E46936667E08.jpegEB2CBA8D-70B3-4268-8D18-E46936667E08.jpeg

#1232 5 years ago

Custom message does not save. Probably not in code yet ?

#1233 5 years ago

any dealers still have LE's for sale? Thinking about purchasing one

#1234 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

any dealers still have LE's for sale? Thinking about purchasing one

Pinballs.com

#1235 5 years ago

Ask for Mike

0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg
#1236 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Does anyone know if the shaker motor integrated to work on the pro? I install it but it does not do anything. Tested it in the settings and it works fine . Possibly no programming for it yet?

No code yet. My friend called Stern & confirmed...Even GOTG had shaker code on that weak initial release (no callouts)

#1237 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

No code yet. My friend called Stern & confirmed...Even GOTG had shaker code on that weak initial release (no callouts)

And shaker even goes with this theme!
Boom!

#1238 5 years ago

Put many games on a pro today...... i like the game overall (even with early code)nice unique shots, lighting, lcd, sounds. The one i played it was nearly impossible to make the katana ramp(very clunky and rattled around most of the time. Lots of airballs and rattling around the loops also. It cld be fixed with some adjustments and messing with the leveling of the pin. Surprise pin for me and may own one down the road.... cant wait see premium version.

#1239 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Spoke with someone involved with the game and he says Shaker should be in the next code update.

#1240 5 years ago

I also played a DP Pro today

My only gripe is the katana ramp shot. Looks super cool but I was not very successful with it.

Perhaps it becomes easier with experience like ST or SM? I hope so.

Purdy good look'n pro. I liked it.

#1241 5 years ago

I've played 2 different ones on location and the katana ramp shot was VERY clunky on both. I got grand champ on each too so I was certainly doing well enough at the rest of the game. Seems like much like the ball launch on iron maiden, this game is going to be very finicky about being set up just right in order to play correctly.

#1242 5 years ago

Set to the right pitch shoots great, but also be level as well if it’s off a tiny bit it won’t shoot it smooth

#1243 5 years ago

Played DP yesterday. Enjoyed it. The music was great. The modes are cool. Lil DP didn’t bother me at all.

As others have said the katana was not easy to hit, lots of shots that feel clean don’t make it. Ball times were on the long side but no longer than Iron Maiden in my view.

#1244 5 years ago

Are premiums leaving the factory?
When are LEs shipping also?

#1245 5 years ago

Watched the Premium/LE stream today and for the extra $'s can't see not getting the pro instead at this point.. Maybe future software updates will change my mind. Have to admit I do like playing the pro a tad.

#1246 5 years ago

I thought the disco ball was going to make me wish I waited for the Pre/Le. It is very cool but I am happy with my PRO!!

Great pin..

#1247 5 years ago

Yea i dont see many reasons to upgrade to a premium on this one.... let alone a le. Another nice pro

#1248 5 years ago

Got to see premium in person vs pro to judge.

#1249 5 years ago

For those that saw the stream: the light show not better on the premium? What stands out to you guys as the main differences between the pro and premium game play size?

#1250 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

For those that saw the stream: the light show not better on the premium? What stands out to you guys as the main differences between the pro and premium game play size?

The disco ball was neat, but about what you realistically expect from seeing premium pictures. It spins and some lights shine on it. The DEAD POOL drop targets are nice. The main benefit the premium has is the diverter in the shooter lane. It adds some nice extra flow to the game. Not sure if its $2k worth of flow for your dough though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-so-many-booms/page/25?hl=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.