oil-oil-filter-and-gear-oil-kit-[2]-63425-p (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
20180906_172732 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2018-09-06 at 9.04.03 AM (resized).png
2F0B6267-FD1C-41FA-B2FB-71C9C08CE279.jpeg
0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg
C530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpeg
There are 1,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 28.
#851 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Ive been to Michigan a number of times and I’ve seem several women that appeared to be barnyard animals.

So true

#852 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Ive been to Michigan a number of times and I’ve seen several women that appeared to be barnyard animals.

BOOM!

#853 5 years ago

All of my Michigan friends always complain about the women up there.

The like Indy gals.

#854 5 years ago

i want this pin. i heard the le comes with a rim job.

#855 5 years ago

Want a Stern with humor?

Play Family Guy!

The classic arcade sounds are fantastic but they also seem like a big F-U to Spooky/TNA, especially with the Godzilla T-Shirt. It's almost like they're bigger trolls than us lol.

Animations are cool. PF geometry seems cool. Hope the code is cool.

I will say that after 30 min of streaming I had enough of the audio & the novelty of the animations wore off but I'm sure the same can be said for many games.

Purdy decent looking game. Good job Stern.

#856 5 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i want this pin. i heard the le comes with a rim job.

Is it given by Jack Danger while wearing his Deadpool suit?

#857 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Is it given by Jack Danger while wearing his Deadpool suit?

that’d be cool.
cant afford the le. just asking the rich folk here.

#858 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Ive been to Michigan a number of times and I’ve seen several women that appeared to be barnyard animals.

Lmao!

The music/tracks or whatever it was is no bueno

How much are they paying Jack to wear that ridiculous suit! All the Stern lingerers should have to wear it. Or Godzilla. Or something other than that.

At least they moved the show to some kind of party room?

Def no BOOM BOOM on this one. I'm speaking to the premium/LE

#859 5 years ago

I thought the call outs were a bit too repetitious, hopefully they and in a little more variety later. I did like the instructions before the plunge, I think instructional call outs have be lacking recently.

#860 5 years ago

So I got a question, I have a LE on order but I'm wondering if I should downgrade and use that cash for a t.n.a. The game didntwow me like Maiden.

#861 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

So I got a question, I have a LE on order but I'm wondering if I should downgrade and use that cash for a t.n.a. The game didntwow me like Maiden.

To answer your question: you should buy the LE.

#862 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Don't buy the LE, get TNA, its NOT Maiden by any stretch.

#863 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Cancel the LE and get a TNA. The rumors of the rimjob are likely false.

#864 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Cancel the LE and get a TNA. The rumors of the rimjob are likely false.

Rimjobs are coming "soon".

#865 5 years ago

I'd take Deadpool over Maiden everyday and twice on Sunday.

#866 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

Rimjobs are coming "soon".

Like Star Wars topper?

Point being don’t get your honey or jelly ready just yet.

#867 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I'd take Deadpool over Maiden everyday and twice on Sunday.

I think I’d take shitty music over annoying call outs.

I realize that this game is centered around the comics and not the movies. If this is an accurate representation of the comics then all my personal opinion is they suck.

I want the crude Deadpool from the movies. Lil Deadpool I felt was just dumb

#868 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I realize that this game is centered around the comics and not the movies. If this is an accurate representation of the comics then in my personal opinion is they suck.

#869 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I realize that this game is centered around the comics and not the movies. If this is an accurate representation of the comics then all my personal opinion is they suck.

I'd take a layout that isn't just a bunch of loops.

#870 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I'd take a layout that isn't just a bunch of loops.

Loops are circular much like an anus.....

So maybe Stern should have offered rimjobs for Maiden?

#872 5 years ago

Zoooooommmmm to the Boom!

#873 5 years ago

I thought the playfield art looked so much better on the stream than it did in the pictures. Color looked better and the art was much more readable. In the pics the top half looked a bit jumbled and hard to decipher. In the vid it looked beautiful. The layout seemed to work very well with plenty of fun shots. I don’t really know much about the Deadpool world, so the callouts and music didn’t really bother me. A bit repetitive but delivered well imo. Look forward to playing one.

#874 5 years ago
Quoted from Kolchak357:

I thought the playfield art looked so much better on the stream than it did in the pictures

It always does. Playfields with real pinball machine lighting and shadows always have a depth & quality that a fully lit picture doesn’t convey.

#875 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Like Star Wars topper?
Point being don’t get your honey or jelly ready just yet.

I was actually thinking Kiss code, but the Star Wars topper is on the same "soon" list.

#876 5 years ago

Another great stream from JD

Great effort with the costume !

Awesome once again, thank you Deadflip

Pro looks great !

Another hit for Stern

Can't wait to see the Premium/LE if I had space and coin LE would be mine

Why did they rip off Williams arcade sounds ?

Surprised classic 80's Stern pinball effects weren't used ?

#877 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Surprised classic 80's Stern pinball effects weren't used ?

+1

I love the sounds of Seawitch, Nine Ball and Flight 2000...

Only thing is for me, I can't wrap my head around what year the designer wants me to think I am in while playing this pin... The sounds should match that intent.

At least it's fixable...

-mof

#878 5 years ago

I really liked what I saw. The cabinet and play field look amazing.
A lot of retro sounds, and I like the throw back feel of that. It had an 80’s vibe going and the video game fighting sequences topped it off.
I’m sure the code will evolve to create a real winner for Stern.

#879 5 years ago

Damn this game is looking good!

Anyone else think that George used some of his ideas from LOTR on this?

Some of the shots had the fast whipping action like I get in my LOTR, so it would definitely be a good thing in my books.

#880 5 years ago

Lots of people watched the preview today; 5000+

That was amazing marketing!

#881 5 years ago

What a great stream. Game looks really fun and I can't wait to play it.

#882 5 years ago

We peaked at just over 6k viewers.
Thanks to everyone tuning in!
Here is the VOD

#883 5 years ago

Really a great stream and the Correct way to unveil a game for production release. Spot on. Granted Danger Deadpool could have worn a cup to show us less of his deadpole. lol

#884 5 years ago
63EB9D21-E4E4-4A88-AFD4-02A084A1075E (resized).png63EB9D21-E4E4-4A88-AFD4-02A084A1075E (resized).png
#885 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Damn this game is looking good!
Anyone else think that George used some of his ideas from LOTR on this?
Some of the shots had the fast whipping action like I get in my LOTR, so it would definitely be a good thing in my books.

LOTR has a sword too

Not sure I can have two games with swords under one roof

There might be rules about that documented somewhere

#886 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Not sure I can have two games with swords under one roof

ab898978d503420dd7a766243547592f (resized).pngab898978d503420dd7a766243547592f (resized).png
#887 5 years ago

More the better.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#888 5 years ago

I like the bonus countdown sound effects. Definitely classic Stern reminiscent of Nine Ball.

Question? I must be out of the loop what are y’all talking about with the Godzilla shirt having a meaning?

#889 5 years ago

I really was surprised by and liked the whole mancave idea. I have not had the opportunity to hear classic stern sounds recently but that sounded totally System 6(A) to me especially the best one FirePower. My only complaint was that Berzerk was perfect but Frenzy???? Come on, there had to another non Komani game that rocked for them.

Look forward to playing this and deciding. Great Stream. Was Iron Maiden this good ? Missed it.

#890 5 years ago

I thought it looked great. Fresh and fast. Loved the interactive 80's video game vibe - nice new take on using the LCD. Kind of like a hybrid Pinball/Vid.

Music and humour seemed spot on and im sure will evolve as the code gets finished.

Layout looked fun. The (repeatable?) backhandable left inner loop looked cool. Can't wait to play it.

#891 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

I like the bonus countdown sound effects. Definitely classic Stern reminiscent of Nine Ball.
Question? I must be out of the loop what are y’all talking about with the Godzilla shirt having a meaning?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-stern-evil

#892 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

What a great stream. Game looks really fun and I can't wait to play it.

And they finally realized the game needed to be in a room with no window glare.
Those big ass windows and lights in the work area were horrible.
Big kudos for the new room.

#893 5 years ago

I'm going to reserve my final opinion until I PLAY the game, but buying one early is not in the cards for me on this particular machine for a few reasons.

First, I was hoping for a movie themed Deadpool pinball.. love the movies and thought it would be a must-have. I know the "comic purists" love this version, but I don't read the comics and I don't watch the DP cartoons, so it's just harder to relate to the theme as it's presented in the pinball machine. Most people I know only like Deadpool because of the movies. "it is what it is".

I kind of thought that this theme would be like what Metallica is to music pins... raw, in your face, and crude. Not really feeling that with the Saturday morning cartoon animations. "Little Deadpool" call-outs to me are like nails going down a chalkboard. But if the game plays fast and has good flow, I'm sure I'll be more focused on gameplay and can look past it (especially if it's not repetitive like "ok, who brought the dog!".

And since I mentioned flow, I would say this game is fast and looks great as it plays... smooth as butter ramps, sweet shots, and overall I'm impressed with the layout as I saw it. Code looks fantastic also, at least in its early stage. Artwork checks all the boxes for me also.

So while I'm not "all-in" at the start, I'm not "all-out" either. I'm hoping the game does indeed kick ass to me, but I'm taking this one on a test-drive first before I buy.

#894 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

I firmly believe people should blow their money on whatever they want, it's not my job to moralize your purchases. But why are you ordering a game for all that money that you've never even played? Just so you won't miss out on a "limited edition"? That's a lot of money to just spend on a whim for having a plaque.

I watched the last 10 minutes of the Twitch feed, and to be honest I mostly watched the LCD because I was curious to see it in action. Spooky did the comic book thing better on Alice, but I for one appreciated the 16 bit fighting game theme. It looks cool, art is good, I dunno, I have no complaints or anything, but that doesn't mean I'd drop thousands and thousands of dollars on it sight unseen. And if it didn't wow you? Then why? Because it's a new pin?

Have you played TNA? Play it before you buy one, see what you think. I like mine.

#895 5 years ago

The layout seems to shoot well. The LCD is ok too, but that awkward run animation (away from TRex) is one of the few things I would definitely like to see changed.

Rob

#896 5 years ago

It's gonna be a tough few months to wait to actually play this in Australia (Pro shipment earmarked to land in early/mid October). May need to move to the US

#897 5 years ago

I’m personally meh on the theme, but it looked fun, fast and furious so there’s potential. It was definitely multiball galore, maybe even a bit too much and the scoring balance looked questionable too. Looking forward to playing this live

#898 5 years ago

Wanted movie theme, but moved past this. Like all the interactions and artwork. If code is strong it will be a hit.

Others on the fence, I was there with Iron Maiden- not a fan of the music at all. However after playing the pin it has changed my mind from just another music theme pinball to a maybe own one day.

For everyone let’s PLAY pinball and enjoy each machine. You never know until you play it.

#899 5 years ago

Is Little Deadpool's voice done by the same guy that did the Claptrap voice in the Borderlands video game (David Eddings)?

#900 5 years ago

Some of those sound effects remind me of Tempest

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 64.99
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

There are 1,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-so-many-booms/page/18?hl=crile1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.