oil-oil-filter-and-gear-oil-kit-[2]-63425-p (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
20180906_172732 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2018-09-06 at 9.04.03 AM (resized).png
2F0B6267-FD1C-41FA-B2FB-71C9C08CE279.jpeg
0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg
C530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpeg
There are 1,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 28.
#751 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

:lol:So your saying that Stern will have some previously unreleased Beatles music for their new pin??? Do you think stinky old Yoko ono would have waited all these years to collect on that????

Obviously, no.

Quoted from yancy:

Music doesn't have to be new, just the packaging. Collector exploitation 101.

This.

#752 5 years ago
F877E975-5FAE-4811-A0B3-A57869F66D4E (resized).jpegF877E975-5FAE-4811-A0B3-A57869F66D4E (resized).jpeg
#753 5 years ago

So if the stream starts tomorrow at 4:30, does the playfield flow complaints start at 4:32 and I’m selling my spot at 4:35?

#754 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

So if the stream starts tomorrow at 4:30, does the playfield flow complaints start at 4:32 and I’m selling my spot at 4:35?

No way a pinball stream starts playing pinball within the first two minutes.

#755 5 years ago

Marvel rules. DC drools. Been true since the late 70s. If you think different, you are wrong.
Two words: X. Men.

#756 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

And I’ll save up my cash and pick one up in four months for $400 less. Lol. Pinsiders will be Pinsiders.
On a related note I have all the fixings to make chimichangas during the stream. No unicorns.

#757 5 years ago

The question I really have. Will someone like Metzal mods make a decent chimi truck for the pro?

#758 5 years ago

Here's my life size statue topper for my game... Boom!

Deadpool-Life-Size-Bust-14-326x245 (resized).jpgDeadpool-Life-Size-Bust-14-326x245 (resized).jpg
#759 5 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

The question I really have. Will someone like Metzal mods make a decent chimi truck for the pro?

You will wait 4 months just to save 400 bucks. But then asking if someone will add a toy truck that will probably cost 200 bucks that adds nothing to gameplay.

Priortities!

#760 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Superman sucks!! One of the worst heroes ever created.

Hate to derail, but holy shit I disagree with that statement on so many levels. I feel terrible that you feel this way. Tell you what... go read the entire award-winning 12 issue run of All-Star Superman. The greatest Superman story ever written (with incredible artwork to match) that celebrates every era of his entire legacy. Perhaps you’ll change your mind.

Who knows. Perhaps Stern learns a lesson from the creative freedom they got from the Deadpool comic license & takes the same approach with Superman. Yombie Yeti art... incorporating Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Bizarro, Metallo, Mr Myxoplyk, Toyman, all the colors of Kryptonite, City of Kandor, Lois Lane, changing into Superman. Sky is the limit. Sounds way better than a 1978 Christopher Reeve movie rehash.

BOOM ON!

#761 5 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

Here's my life size statue topper for my game... Boom!
[quoted image]

Dang you’re getting a Deadpool too? Can’t wait!

#762 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

You will wait 4 months just to save 400 bucks. But then asking if someone will add a toy truck that will probably cost 200 bucks that adds nothing to gameplay.
Priortities!

Haha... So true.

#763 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

No way a pinball stream starts playing pinball within the first two minutes.

Ha! The only truth

#764 5 years ago

Is the Twitch stream today at 4:30pm CT?

Stern doesn't seem to think time is necessary to mention.

#765 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Is the Twitch stream today at 4:30pm CT?
Stern doesn't seem to think time is necessary to mention.

August 15 @ 4.30pm CT (or August 16 at 7.30am for Australian folks).

#768 5 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Marvel rules. DC drools. Been true since the late 70s. If you think different, you are wrong.
Two words: X. Men.

DC rules. Marvel is a tool.

Been that way since before the 70's.

Enjoy being wrong?

#769 5 years ago

This is worse than JJP vs. Stern.

#770 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Who is JJP?

#771 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

JJP & Stern? Dude, this is way to fucking dumb even for Pinside. This is like earlier internet cat vs dog or real oil vs synthetic.

#772 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

is it going to be an ACNC stream?

#773 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

is it going to be an ACNC stream?

Basically. Cheese, Whine, chimichangas

#774 5 years ago

Can't wait for the Dead Flip stream tonight. This looks like its going to be another great game from Stern.

#775 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Hate to derail, but holy shit I disagree with that statement on so many levels. I feel terrible that you feel this way. Tell you what... go read the entire award-winning 12 issue run of All-Star Superman. The greatest Superman story ever written (with incredible artwork to match) that celebrates every era of his entire legacy. Perhaps you’ll change your mind.
Who knows. Perhaps Stern learns a lesson from the creative freedom they got from the Deadpool comic license & takes the same approach with Superman. Yombie Yeti art... incorporating Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Bizarro, Metallo, Mr Myxoplyk, Toyman, all the colors of Kryptonite, City of Kandor, Lois Lane, changing into Superman. Sky is the limit. Sounds way better than a 1978 Christopher Reeve movie rehash.
BOOM ON!

Sorry man, but I have read them. Very well written. Couldn't overcome my dislike of superman though.

#776 5 years ago

OK you two, get a room!

#777 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Complaints about the stream start at 4:25, complaints about the playfield start at 4:30:01, I'm surprised with peoples current attention span that someone is not already angry and trying to sell their LE spot. If most people determine the game looks good then the 12K LE resales will start. This in turn starts the "your a flipping SOB" mob. Then people get their games and the circle of life start fresh.

#778 5 years ago

If we are going to start complaining early, here's mine: no disco ball action.

#780 5 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

We are working on a version as well as other cool mods for the game. Can't really show much without the game as we need to test fit and interaction...stay tuned. Hoping my game (pro) ships soon.

#781 5 years ago

Does the stream have to be watched live or will it be recorded and available to view any time after?

#782 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Does the stream have to be watched live or will it be recorded and available to view any time after?

Past reveal streams haven't always been available after the live stream. Not sure why but I'm sure it's Stern's call.

#783 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Past reveal streams haven't always been available after the live stream. Not sure why but I'm sure it's Stern's call.

Sometimes it's not having cleared rights for archive footage being available from the licensor (different than live stream rights) and sometimes its because too much goes wrong and they don't want that left available. Can't imagine the first one being an issue on this pin, but the second one is always possible.

#784 5 years ago

I was planning to watch, but work is getting in the way. I was hoping to watch the stream later tonight. I sure hope it's available. I suppose I could set up a PC to record it.

#785 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

If we are going to start complaining early, here's mine: no disco ball action.

If there isn’t any Disco Ball action I’ll be outraged and sell my spot I haven’t even purchased yet. Oh the humanity!

#786 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

If there isn’t any Disco Ball action I’ll be outraged and sell my spot I haven’t even purchased yet. Oh the humanity!

They're playing a pro. Zero disco ball action.

#787 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

They're playing a pro. Zero disco ball action.

The Pro has so little disco ball action, it doesn't even have a disco ball. Disgraceful.

#788 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

The Pro has so little disco ball action, it doesn't even have a disco ball. Disgraceful.

Stayed tuned...

#790 5 years ago

Are my eyes deceiving me or does the PRO version have color changing RGB inserts?!

#791 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Are my eyes deceiving me or does the PRO version have color changing RGB inserts?!

Shot arrows are definitely RGB.

#792 5 years ago

I have to say the animation is better than I expected. I originally disliked but its actually pretty good especially considering its Stern. They do need to fix that red font. So often you have red messages over red background and its a mess. Most excited I have been for any Stern reveal. I'm genuinely pretty stoked for this, I would have prefered the Movie License but they nailed this one.

#793 5 years ago

Am I missing the humor? Not a ton of funny moments

#794 5 years ago
Quoted from Outlanes:

Am I missing the humor? Not a ton of funny moments

I need to pay more attention, I haven't noticed any profanity or dirty jokes, not even any innuendo.

#795 5 years ago

It doesn't have to be raunchy but I haven't even had a chuckle, except disco multi all that's fun

#796 5 years ago

There were several humorous points.

Even when the person entered their initials for high score.

#797 5 years ago

Definitely color changing under the Lil Deadpool, beyond the 3 bank...

#798 5 years ago

BOOM button is badass! I think it’s plenty funny....lil Deadpool shakin’ His booty. I mean it’s a pinball machine not stand up comedy

#799 5 years ago

Loving what I see!!

#800 5 years ago

BOOM button is badass! I think it’s plenty funny....lil Deadpool shakin’ His booty. I mean it’s a pinball machine not stand up comedy

Except deadpool is defined by his humor, i was expecting wall breaks, puns, innuendo.

The things that made comics and movies fun

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-so-many-booms/page/16?hl=outlanes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.