oil-oil-filter-and-gear-oil-kit-[2]-63425-p (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
20180906_172732 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2018-09-06 at 9.04.03 AM (resized).png
2F0B6267-FD1C-41FA-B2FB-71C9C08CE279.jpeg
0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg
C530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpeg
There are 1,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 28.
#652 5 years ago

It's pretty crazy how quickly stern can pump out a new game and how easily they can switch from game to game with very little down time. Even more amazing when you look at how every other company struggles to get a new title rolling.

#653 5 years ago

this seems like the quickest yet!

Very impressive with how quick they can make it happen.

#654 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

this seems like the quickest yet!
Very impressive with how quick they can make it happen.

Yup.

It's almost like they are a real pinball company or something.

#655 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It's pretty crazy how quickly stern can pump out a new game and how easily they can switch from game to game with very little down time. Even more amazing when you look at how every other company struggles to get a new title rolling.

Here's the thing.. you don't know how long they've been working with the game on the factory floor or in pre-production. Don't confuse 'when they reveal' with 'when they start the factory...'

#656 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Here's the thing.. you don't know how long they've been working with the game on the factory floor or in pre-production. Don't confuse 'when they reveal' with 'when they start the factory...'

No one is confusing the reveal with production. They do tours all the time and you cant hide 1000 pros very easily. Compared to the competition they are a well oiled behemoth.

#657 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yup.
It's almost like they are a real pinball company or something.

we should play a game Levi (in a new thread)
For every 1 thing you say that is accurate but critical of Stern in the past 5 years, I will say something that is accurate but positive.

#658 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

No one is confusing the reveal with production. They do tours all the time and you cant hide 1000 pros very easily. Compared to the competition they are a well oiled behemoth.

Don't disagree with the second part... but first part... you can easily keep people out of different areas, it's not a free for all.

#659 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

we should play a game Levi (in a new thread)
For every 1 thing you say that is accurate but critical of Stern in the past 5 years, I will say something that is accurate but positive.

@crazylevi, you’ve got Whysnow committing to make accurate statements. Lock it in!

#660 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

we should play a game Levi

V11DljvF (resized).jpgV11DljvF (resized).jpg
#661 5 years ago

So many booms...

E384205E-F6AD-409A-A073-CBB97F480B30 (resized).jpegE384205E-F6AD-409A-A073-CBB97F480B30 (resized).jpeg
#662 5 years ago

Give your awesome Deadpool the "BOOM" with this custom 3D shooter plate. Simple installation and fits all versions Pro, Premium, and LE. Talking bubble themed with raised details and hand detailed paint for a real Boom of color! Show those villains there's a New shooter in town and his name is Deadpool!! BOOM!!!!!! Also available with combined shipping options for other mods via our Web Store WWW.TheModCouplePinball.com

The Mod Couple
TheModCouplePinball.com

IMG_0634 (resized).jpgIMG_0634 (resized).jpgIMG_0639 (resized).jpgIMG_0639 (resized).jpg
#663 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

crazylevi, you’ve got whysnow committing to make accurate statements. Lock it in!

I'm not dumb enough to pre-order from any establishment that I know cannot deliver.

#664 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm not dumb enough to pre-order from any establishment that I know cannot deliver.

You should have followed that with a

boom.pngboom.png
#666 5 years ago

Way cool! Pinball and video games coming full circle to play nice together this time. Looking great!

#667 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

You should have followed that with a [quoted image]

missed opportunity for a BOOM!

#669 5 years ago

Daaaaaaaaaamn, this is new territory.

Stern is making all the dope shit, at once!

I've got more games on my wishlist than ever before & that doesn't even include the likely must have pending titles like Munsters & Elvira.

I dont know what the fck I'm gonna do if they finish AS then have a half dozen games fully coded & in stock with distros...

Let's hope they dont pull it off because I'm an idiot with a storage room next to my game room with space for more pins

#670 5 years ago

Nice

B/W style leg brackets

BOOM

#671 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Nice
B/W style leg brackets
BOOM

Yup! I caught that.

With all the Boom’s in DP....you’ll need those B/W leg supports.

#672 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I ordered a premium today. I wouldn’t mind the additional LE features and would suck up the cost, but I dislike the cabinet art. IMHO the pro has the best art, followed by premium. Stern anti-sold me.

I feel pretty much the same the Pro has amazing art and easily the best, but the Red powder and Red lit speaker grills just screams Deadpool plus it has a big ass T-Rex on the art work which I can live with, although the megladon is also pretty f'in awesome, usually I can decide between art packages easily but I love all 3 for different reasons.

#673 5 years ago
boomtown07 (resized).jpgboomtown07 (resized).jpg
#674 5 years ago
download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg
#675 5 years ago

Would love hi res Deadpool to break the 4th wall at the start of modes, especially with all the custom music Stern have gone to the trouble of creating:

C7CDEB37-4410-4DAF-B95C-EB162A3F7BEE.gifC7CDEB37-4410-4DAF-B95C-EB162A3F7BEE.gif
#676 5 years ago

Found a coupe of these old comics. Figured I could cut them up to make side blades or use for a topper.

IMG_20180813_203516.jpgIMG_20180813_203516.jpg
#677 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Found a coupe of these old comics. Figured I could cut them up to make side blades or use for a topper.
[quoted image]

#678 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Found a coupe of these old comics. Figured I could cut them up to make side blades or use for a topper

You are funny! Gosh, I may need to get one of those now for display purposes.

What are people doing with the vinyl? Anyone have a cool display idea?

#679 5 years ago

New Mutants 98 is crazy expensive now. I bought mine for $10 and overpaid back in the day. I have a long box that is every appearance of Deadpool from that issue through the end of the Posehn run. It’s a lot. Tracking down some of those first 69 issue run was fun.

#680 5 years ago

Thanks a lot, Now I’ll be digging through ol’ comic book boxes for the BOOM!!
467D5E63-8145-4C3C-BAD3-47CD4D001A16 (resized).jpeg467D5E63-8145-4C3C-BAD3-47CD4D001A16 (resized).jpeg

#681 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Probably frame it with a couple of game flyers and the COA. Might even try and get it signed by George, Gary, ZY and Tanio little like a vinyl signed by a band.

#682 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Might even try and get it signed by George, Gary, ZY and Tanio little like a vinyl signed by a band

That is a very good idea!

#683 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That is a very good idea!

Thanks, it’s something I have recently planned to do with COAs from LE games I have.

Framed in the following layout:
Flyer (front) / COA / Flyer (rear)

#684 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If i were able to afford the LE, I'd listen to the vinyl.

#685 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I don’t have a vinyl player and I’m expecting the artwork to be awesome so I thought I’d turn it into a pinball display similar to other vinyl and albums I have signed by the bands/artists.

#686 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

For sure!

#687 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I don’t have a vinyl player and I’m expecting the artwork to be awesome so I thought I’d turn it into a pinball display similar to other vinyl and albums I have signed by the bands/artists.

Nothing wrong with that! I have several records and don't currently have a record player either, but I'm going to remedy that soon.

#688 5 years ago

After all these years it still makes my eyes bleed to see Rob Liefeld "art."

#689 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Nothing wrong with that! I have several records and don't currently have a record player either, but I'm going to remedy that soon.

The irony is that Vinyl, which was nearly wiped out by CDs, will outlive them.

CD and digital downloads have been collapsing.

10-15 years from now, all music will be streaming or vinyl for those that want physical media.

#690 5 years ago

Showed a non pinhead friend the videos and photos of Deadpool earlier and he thought it looked brilliant!

He also made a good point that as cool as having Hi-Res Deadpool speak directly to us breaking the 4th wall, insulting us I hope! It would be great if Lil Deadpool insulted/giving us shit while playing, especially shooting down his drop and hitting his main target.

But wouldn’t it be cool if Lil Deadpool interacts with Hi Res Deadpool? And they argue and insult each other along with us? The idea reminded me of a Big Deadpool vs Lil Deadpool gif I saw ages ago and found today:

51C916A3-1861-42A6-94F8-8074E641C037.gif51C916A3-1861-42A6-94F8-8074E641C037.gif
#691 5 years ago

How did Marvel get away with the Deadpool character to begin with. He was a ripoff of DC's Deathstroke and to add insult to injury, Deathstroke's name is Slade Wilson and Deadpool's is Wade Wilson. Why didn't DC do anything? It's kind of funny how blatant the ripoff is.

#692 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

How did Marvel get away with the Deadpool character to begin with. He was a ripoff of DC's Deathstroke and to add insult to injury, Deathstroke's name is Slade Wilson and Deadpool's is Wade Wilson. Why didn't DC do anything? It's kind of funny how blatant the ripoff is.

Didn’t DC & Marvel inspire and rip off of each other characters over the years??

#693 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

that's kind of deadpools thing, to make fun of the Superhero world.

#694 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

Half of DC is nothing but Marvel rip offs. Both have numerous blatant rip off characters. It's not Marvels fault that they took a DC character and made them better.

#695 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Half of DC is nothing but Marvel rip offs. Both have numerous blatant rip off characters. It's not Marvels fault that they took a DC character and made them better.

I don't know if that's fair. DC has just as many quality characters as Marvel, it's just the Marvel movies are huge right now so people forget.

#696 5 years ago

Marvel has the all the best characters. However, DC has the greatest of all time. Batman.

#697 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

I don't know if that's fair. DC has just as many quality characters as Marvel, it's just the Marvel movies are huge right now so people forget.

Yeah DC is not exactly killing it in the motion picture department.

#698 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

I've been a big DC guy my whole life. It is what it is.

#699 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

In Batman's early days he was a pretty obvious ripoff of the Shadow. Lots of great characters start as facsimiles that grow into their own thing over time. The Slade/Wade thing I think was a wink to the long history of creators taking "inspiration" from their predecessors or competitors.

#700 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

The irony is that Vinyl, which was nearly wiped out by CDs, will outlive them.
CD and digital downloads have been collapsing.
10-15 years from now, all music will be streaming or vinyl for those that want physical media.

For purchased media, yes. However, I've got to believe there will be far more mp3 type files floating around than vinyl records for the average person who "collects."

It is crazy though, the record industry come back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 25.95
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-so-many-booms/page/14?hl=ryandimx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.