oil-oil-filter-and-gear-oil-kit-[2]-63425-p (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
20180906_172732 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot 2018-09-06 at 9.04.03 AM (resized).png
2F0B6267-FD1C-41FA-B2FB-71C9C08CE279.jpeg
0687750E-FB4F-47A6-9DF6-F0467479EF52.jpeg
C530FB9F-6E63-42B5-9F40-663D363AD6B4.jpeg
There are 1,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 28.
#601 5 years ago

Thank you. I can't believe I have been missing that thread all this time.

#602 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/gear/marvel-and-stern-pinball-announce-new-deadpool-pinball-machines
"That freedom gives fans an extra special bonus as all Premium models will include a custom “Deadpool’s Mix Tape” cassette featuring 11 original music tracks with sleeve art by Zombie Yeti. And the Limited Edition, limited to 500 units globally, includes a 12” Vinyl LP featuring 11 original music tracks with cover art by Zombie Yeti."
Pretty awesome idea. Way cooler than some chintzy cassette tape. The LP could actually turn out to be a collectable.

This is past due with premium and limited edition games. TNA did a casssete which makes total sense, but so does vinyl being how popular records have been becoming. P.S... I'd do a TNA vinyl release on record store day 2019

#603 5 years ago

Not a lot has been discussed about the fact that they've sprung for a discreet amp on the LEs. I can feel the audio-related mods coming. I'd also like to know if/when we can backport it to ASLE.

Given the quality of audio in TNA, JJP titles, and what DP produced it's about time!

#604 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Good to see George using up the excess B66 ramp stock. Not once, but twice in one game....[quoted image]
[quoted image]

If that’s what he did I applaud him....smart for using up in house stock. He needs to run the business. If I see product needing to be used up I do the same thing.

#605 5 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Given the quality of audio in TNA, JJP titles, and what DP produced it's about time!

Alien has the best audio of any pin I've owned. I'd throw that one in the list above

#606 5 years ago

Is it weird the #1 appeal to me about this game is the retro arcade game graphics on the screen?

Purdy cool

#607 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Is it weird the #1 appeal to me about this game is the retro arcade game graphics on the screen?
Purdy cool

Nope. But you will know for sure on the 15th

#608 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Nope. But you will know for sure on the 15th

I probably missed this in the multiple DP posts but is this something that will be recorded to view or a private event? Love that they announce, execute, then sell rapid fire. Eliminates indecision. DP cost me a MBr order but at this pace those may not be out before Stern has a DP Vault...

#609 5 years ago

BOOM...Deadpool fans!

#610 5 years ago

For better or worse I pulled the trigger on my first new LE on this one.I have spiderman vault and xmen magneto LE already so time will tell which one ends up being my favorite.I think the theme will be a winner in almost any location as far as operating in public goes,I hope they make the adult setting stuff good so when its in the barcades it can truly shine!

#611 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I probably missed this in the multiple DP posts but is this something that will be recorded to view or a private event? Love that they announce, execute, then sell rapid fire. Eliminates indecision. DP cost me a MBr order but at this pace those may not be out before Stern has a DP Vault...

https://www.facebook.com/329314050549754/posts/1145405032273981/

BE1F9215-D697-40AA-AFCC-11320901C27E (resized).jpegBE1F9215-D697-40AA-AFCC-11320901C27E (resized).jpeg
#612 5 years ago

Really looking forward to this, hopefully DeadFlip is dressed in full Deadpool attire and puts in..
ADAE863C-3C7D-450C-A6C6-637F676CE08A.gifADAE863C-3C7D-450C-A6C6-637F676CE08A.gif

#614 5 years ago

Please close this ‘video’ thread and let’s keep all our conversations at one place. This seems the most logical place to me: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-ahhhhim-touching-myself-tonight/page/2#post-4535289

Pretty please!!

9CDF2893-EDDB-434A-8FF3-DD31D1FFCA0D (resized).jpeg9CDF2893-EDDB-434A-8FF3-DD31D1FFCA0D (resized).jpeg
#615 5 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

Please close this ‘video’ thread and let’s keep all our conversations at one place. This seems the most logical place to me: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-ahhhhim-touching-myself-tonight/page/2#post-4535289
Pretty please!![quoted image]

This is pinside. Conversation will be repeated across at least.
1. The official club thread.
2. The issues thread.
3. The thread someone started several years ago that really doesn't have have useful info, but they will not let die.
4. The LE thread, because LE owners don't like to interact with the common folk
5. Threads that were created with informative titles that actual give new info.
6. All threads about JJP, Spooky, AP, DR whete fanboys feel the need to compare everything to sterns latest release.

#616 5 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

2. The issues thread.
3. The thread someone started several years ago that really doesn't have have useful info, but they will not let die.
6. All threads about JJP, Spooky, AP, DR whete fanboys feel the need to compare everything to sterns latest release.

Lol. Point taken...

#617 5 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

2. The issues thread.

I hate all these pinball mfgrs now as they're all bringing out games I want to buy. I hope stern continues to use Zombie Yeti as I believe his artwork is the best bar none!

#618 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

I hate all these pinball mfgrs now as they're all bringing out games I want to buy. I hope stern continues to use Zombie Yeti as I believe his artwork is the best bar none!

While Stern has cheapened up materials....they certainly are upping there game in other area: artwork, good layouts, good themes and finally in code. I hope they keep up this! I also here they are now installing corner brackets and service rails on all models. Hope they can find better wood next (but that might be a factor of wood industry).

All this should be expected!

Keep improving Stern - fantastic looking Deadpool! Not a sleeper anymore. I believe LE model is almost sold out!

#619 5 years ago

And they are not cheap!!!

#620 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I also here they are now installing service rails on all models.

Wow. Where do you "here" that, other then doing that for 5 months allready and writing it down in the feature matrix.

#621 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Wow. Where do you "here" that, other then doing that for 5 months allready and writing it down in the feature matrix.

Boom!

Yup agree

#622 5 years ago

What are the playfield differences and or mechanism differences between Pro/LE.

Will game play be the same?

Not looking for a copy from stern website.

Just looking to see what’s different on the playfield that would change the game.

Thanks.

#623 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

While Stern has cheapened up materials....they certainly are upping there game in other area: artwork, good layouts, good themes and finally in code.

Hands down. It’s so funny to look at my CSI next to m Ghostbusters or Iron Maiden. Stern is killing it in the art department and seem to be taking coding seriously now (GOTG really opened their eyes to the importance of code...that game was DOA with its crap code, now they can’t keep it in stock...).

#624 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What are the playfield differences and or mechanism differences between Pro/LE.
Will game play be the same?
Not looking for a copy from stern website.
Just looking to see what’s different on the playfield that would change the game.
Thanks.

A few of the differences (not sure if it's all of them):

-8 drop targets (4 left and 4 right) instead of stand up targets. Pro might play faster/different.
-Motorized Disco ball (and the GI are brought down low for disco modes and there's a disco effect)
-Left orbit goes to the shooter lane where there's an up/down ramp. Ramp goes to the katana and feeds the right flipper
-2 control gates to access pop bumpers (1 on pro)

#625 5 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

Left orbit goes to the shooter lane where there's an up/down ramp. Ramp goes to the katana and feeds the right flipper

I can’t work this one out. Anyone know how this works?

#626 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I suspect like the slam ramp in NGG. When an orbit switch is hit, the ramp will drop. Not sure how they avoid collisions during multi ball with auto launch shots needing the ramp up.

#627 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

I suspect like the slam ramp in NGG. When an orbit switch is hit, the ramp will drop. Not sure how they avoid collisions during multi ball with auto launch shots needing the ramp up.

I’m guessing in multiball the control gate will send balls to the pops.

Hopefully they have rules where in a 3 ball MB you lock balls in place in the scoop and lil Deadpool area and then a timer starts to hit the left orbit.

#628 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

well, let's admit (suppose ?), it will be, again, the same as in Avengers... than if yes, we well have collisions...

#629 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

and if its coded as it, prob solved

#630 5 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

A few of the differences (not sure if it's all of them):
-8 drop targets (4 left and 4 right) instead of stand up targets. Pro might play faster/different.
-Motorized Disco ball (and the GI are brought down low for disco modes and there's a disco effect)
-Left orbit goes to the shooter lane where there's an up/down ramp. Ramp goes to the katana and feeds the right flipper
-2 control gates to access pop bumpers (1 on pro)

Thanks for the info!!

#631 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Sorry it’s really crude but doing it from my iPhone, but I think this is how it will work, at least it’s the only way I can think it will work

640B79DC-6AE7-4A9A-81A0-76EAA3E2E585 (resized).jpeg640B79DC-6AE7-4A9A-81A0-76EAA3E2E585 (resized).jpeg
#632 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I hope not, I want that orbit shot as an option during MB, seems like you lock 4 balls in the katana for one multiball and smash lil Deadpool for another.

Only issue with mb in the katana is balls put back in to play via ball save, I guess with lil Deadpool balls would be added from shooter lane while that’s happening have the control gates closed but as soon as balls are added open the shot back up.

Looking at the playfield it doesn’t seem like it collisions will be a major problem providing it’s taken into consideration in the code.

#633 5 years ago

Artwork and code are better. Quality is still not great and they keep pulling things from games. I wish they would focus on the brand as well as quality.

20180810_064815 (resized).jpg20180810_064815 (resized).jpg20180810_064824 (resized).jpg20180810_064824 (resized).jpg

#634 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hands down. It’s so funny to look at my CSI next to m Ghostbusters or Iron Maiden. Stern is killing it in the art department and seem to be taking coding seriously now (GOTG really opened their eyes to the importance of code...that game was DOA with its crap code, now they can’t keep it in stock...).

Guardians wasn't built for a long time... but was scheduled to be... (A local had to wait probably 4months for it from Stern). I'd wonder if that 'can't keep it in stock' is more about how many they have built vs overwhelming demand.

I think Stern learned their lesson with Metallica (which really exploded), and then had the reality smack with BM66. To say they just awoke to this in 2018 I think is revisionist. They hired a bunch of people before then, and the code releases have steadily been increasing in the last year+

#635 5 years ago

meanwhile, some KISS/AS/GB... owners are still waiting
but OK, STERN has said it will come

#636 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I think Stern learned their lesson with Metallica (which really exploded), and then had the reality smack with BM66. To say they just awoke to this in 2018 I think is revisionist. They hired a bunch of people before then, and the code releases have steadily been increasing in the last year+

Fair enough. Their past hires on code are just now coming into being impactful so they are now keeping up adequately. Good point. Hopefully Deadpool ships with 1.0 or close to it code. Guess we will see on the 15th what we will get code wise.

#637 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

"than"
"already"

#638 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Fair enough. Their past hires on code are just now coming into being impactful so they are now keeping up adequately. Good point. Hopefully Deadpool ships with 1.0 or close to it code. Guess we will see on the 15th what we will get code wise.

TL, wouldnt DPLE still look sweet next to that XMLE? Sounds like a good combo platter to me!

#639 5 years ago
Quoted from Jousley:

"than"
"already"

I'm allowed to make mistakes, since this isn't my mother tongue.

#640 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I'm allowed to make mistakes, since this isn't my mother tongue.

You're allowed to make mistakes. Just don't make mistakes in posts where you are calling others out for the same mistakes.

#641 5 years ago
Quoted from Jousley:

You're allowed to make mistakes. Just don't make mistakes in posts where you are calling others out for the same mistakes.

Whilst you're right I would never admit that in best online forum fashion.

#642 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

TL, wouldnt DPLE still look sweet next to that XMLE? Sounds like a good combo platter to me!

That blue megalogon would look pretty nice too (I have a Wolverine) with powder coat blue (but it wouldn’t look as Deadpool as the red will).

So, Deadflip is doing the pro. I wonder when the LE/Prem will get a stream.

#643 5 years ago

Boom! Just sold the last one of our current allocation of LE’s.

It may not be movie based with Ryan Reynolds but sales on this title seem to be pretty solid out of the gate.

If interested in purchasing a Deadpool Pro, Premium an LE or any other currently in production Stern Pinball, contact me and I’ll do my best to provide you with the best price & service I possibly can.

Craig
214-632-5537
FUN!

#644 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Boom! Just sold the last one of our current allocation of LE’s.
It may not be movie based with Ryan Reynolds but sales on this title seem to be pretty solid out of the gate.
If interested in purchasing a Deadpool Pro, Premium an LE or any other currently in production Stern Pinball, contact me and I’ll do my best to provide you with the best price & service I possibly can.
Craig
214-632-5537
FUN!

Do you require down payment?

#645 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Do you require down payment?

$2000 deposit for LE’s.
$500 for any other game if it’s on backorder from Stern.

Final balance due when Stern asks for final payment.

#646 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

While Stern has cheapened up materials....they certainly are upping there game in other area: artwork, good layouts, good themes and finally in code. I hope they keep up this! I also here they are now installing corner brackets and service rails on all models. Hope they can find better wood next (but that might be a factor of wood industry).

I agree 100%

The other day I was thinking to myself “Lots of cool shit out & on the horizon. I need to sell my old games & buy NIB because they just keep making em better & better” then I thought “You can’t sell those old games, they just don’t make em like they used to”

I realized the best option is to keep my old games and buy new ones.

#647 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I agree 100%
The other day I was thinking to myself “Lots of cool shit out & on the horizon. I need to sell my old games & buy NIB because they just keep making em better & better” then I thought “You can’t sell those old games, they just don’t make em like they used to”
I realized the best option is to keep my old games and buy new ones.

Can I ask you to share that theory with my wife. She's currently Not buying it! lol

#648 5 years ago

I ordered a premium today. I wouldn’t mind the additional LE features and would suck up the cost, but I dislike the cabinet art. IMHO the pro has the best art, followed by premium. Stern anti-sold me.

#649 5 years ago

Guessing all the LE's will be spoken for by the end of the pro stream on the 15th

All models look awesome ! Well done George and team

Another king hit from Stern, Way to go !

Now hurry up with our Elvira 3 please

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 25.95
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

There are 1,380 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-so-many-booms/page/13?hl=brian541 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.