3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Rarehero
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Deadpool Pro vs Iron Man Vault”

• Deadpool Pro 41 votes
      63%
    • Iron man vault 24 votes
      37%

(65 votes)

#1 3 years ago

Which one would you prefer?

3 months later
    #2 3 years ago

Funny, my brother is contemplating both of these two machines. Did you end up making a choice? What did you go with?

#3 3 years ago

Deadpool, hands down.

#4 3 years ago

Just got both in 2 weeks ago--VERY close call. IM by a nose

#5 3 years ago

Both fantastic games, but Iron man is a simple game. Deadpool is the easy choice here.

1 week later
    #6 3 years ago

I just got an Iron-Man, but would LOVE a Deadpool. @ very different games, perfect compliment to each other.

Deadpool definitely the prettier

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from milehighpin:

Funny, my brother is contemplating both of these two machines. Did you end up making a choice? What did you go with?

Yes.. neither..ended up purchasing a HUO Iron Maiden premium with 206 plays. But there still both on my wish list.

#8 3 years ago

I’ve had Iron Man VE for years. It’s a special game if you like getting punched in the balls over and over. And apparently I do. I brought it in “for a few months”, and it ended up being a keeper for me.

Deadpool is a good game. Eventually I’ll own one. It’s on the list of those games where when I find a decent deal, I’ll bring it in for a while.

So other good games.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I’ve had Iron Man VE for years. It’s a special game if you like getting punched in the balls over and over. And apparently I do. I brought it in “for a few months”, and it ended up being a keeper for me.
    Deadpool is a good game. Eventually I’ll own one. It’s on the list of those games where when I find a decent deal, I’ll bring it in for a while.
    So other good games.

I have a list like that too. Its called IPDB's top 300

#10 3 years ago

Iron Man hands down.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-vs-iron-man-vault?hl=raouljuke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.