Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which pro?”

• IMDN 13 votes
    57%
  • DP 10 votes
    43%

(23 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

Star Wars has 2 flippers. GNR has 3. Maiden has 4.

Go for Maiden

Honestly... go for whichever you can find used within driving distance. Both are super fun and easy enough to swap out down the line with the other. Maiden felt more special to me and I owned them both. Deadpool was a blast though.

Also there's no such thing as a keeper, you'll see

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

What made Maiden more special?

IDK. It's just a personal preference. I will say I'm picking up my 3rd Stern Star Wars this week and bolting it to the floor, and I also have a GNR SE. So our tastes may be aligned.

With Maiden it definitely helps to dig the music. But the layout is just really magical and the variety of shots is super engaging. Code is a masterpiece as well. Goes way beyond "play a song and hit the lit shots". Each song has a theme and a story arc. On my list to acquire again for sure.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-vs-iron-maiden-pro-2021-edition-?tu=gorillabiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.