• Black Knight Sword of Rage PRO 21 votes
    14%
  • Dealpoll PRO 96 votes
    64%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy PRO 32 votes
    21%

(149 votes)

#1 4 years ago

Like the title says. Looking to add another Stern pin to my collection.

Really like all 3 titles. Have only played BK and DP - was interested in Metallica, but I hear GOTG is very similar and I prefer the newer LCD

Currently in my main lineup I have GOT Premium/Iron Maiden Pro/WOZ Emerald/Twilight Zone

Any inout from owners?

#2 4 years ago

Deadpool is great. I’ve been playing it nonstop. Best code since The Walking Dead. The Snikt shot is one of the best shots in recent memory.

#3 4 years ago

I liked GOTG, but similar layout or not Metallica is a much better game. Don’t let the screen be the deciding feature.

#4 4 years ago

Deadpool by a chimichanga!

#5 4 years ago

I’ve only played them a little but the Deadpool code is done well and super fun! For the Black Knight, i have the LE and i really enjoy the upper playfiled. So that sways my decision on the pro.

#6 4 years ago

I like GOTG best, similar layout to Metallica, but way more fun
I don’t get all the love for Metallica, hit the 4 toys over and over again, light crank it up scoop for some big points
When done, do it all over again, big deal
I’ve owned a Metallica for years and am only keeping it as I love the theme
AND I love Sterns LCD screens, the DMD’s look like crap in comparison

Quoted from Monk:

I liked GOTG, but similar layout or not Metallica is a much better game. Don’t let the screen be the deciding feature.

#7 4 years ago

Looking like Deadpool is the winner

#8 4 years ago

I was recently trying to decide between DP and BKSOR myself ended up going with BK as it's a much quicker game, I love the music, and the Knight toy is awesome. Deadpool is also a great game but the reason I did not choose it was the super long ball times but it's a beautiful game with a great rule set can't go wrong with either.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I was recently trying to decide between DP and BKSOR myself ended up going with BK as it's a much quicker game, I love the music, and the Knight toy is awesome. Deadpool is also a great game but the reason I did not choose it was the super long ball times but it's a beautiful game with a great rule set can't go wrong with either.

I feel ya! I tend to think my GOT Premium is very similar to BK I think the Deadpool will offer some more diversity. GOT has short shots that punish you when you miss. BK can be a pain in the ass when you are missing LOL

#10 4 years ago

I am not sure about Deadpool pro but i do have a lot of games on a Deadpool premium and i gotta say that it is an amazing game. I am not really a fan of the Deadpool theme but i would own a Deadpool premium for sure.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I am not sure about Deadpool pro but i do have a lot of games on a Deadpool premium and i gotta say that it is an amazing game. I am not really a fan of the Deadpool theme but i would own a Deadpool premium for sure.

totally agree with you on this... Not surprised! In fact I just bought one (DPP). Not a huge Deadpool guy but played it recently and really liked it.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

totally agree with you on this... Not surprised! In fact I just bought one (DPP). Not a huge Deadpool guy but played it recently and really liked it.

same! not against deadpool theme just didnt think i would enjoy it as much as i have! really want to pick one up!

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Deadpool Premium might be my first game getting back into a 5-6 game collection.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

I like GOTG best, similar layout to Metallica, but way more fun
I don’t get all the love for Metallica, hit the 4 toys over and over again, light crank it up scoop for some big points
When done, do it all over again, big deal
I’ve owned a Metallica for years and am only keeping it as I love the theme
AND I love Sterns LCD screens, the DMD’s look like crap in comparison

Yep you hit these toys but not randomly or you missed the point. The game is really fun and however I don’t really like the theme
What’s gotg gameplay different?

#15 4 years ago

Deadpool didnt grab me. BK grabbed me immediately. I'd put Guardians somewhere in between.

1 week later
#16 4 years ago

I have guardians and deapool.....deadpool all time....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 64.99
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.00
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-vs-black-knight-pro-vs-guardians-pro-poll-included and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.