Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Shogun00
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FatPanda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nazz26:

That’s the first thing I tried. The gap looks fine. Thanks.

Check the switch tabs? where the wires are soldered in.

When in switch test, if you bang on the playfield with your fist, does it show the switch closing?

#6 2 years ago

So if you press the right flipper button on switch test, you don't get any indication that the switch is closing? If that's the case I would investigate there. Either the switch isn't gapped properly or it might already be stuck closed, both of which will not cause any reaction if you press the button. When in switch test, physically press the two switch blades together to see if you get something (if open) or inspect and separate them if it looks already closed.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nazz26:

Yes I tried that. The flipper randomly works during game play and eventually craps out. No response. Even while machine is in attract mode, pressing the right button registers nothing. No scrolling of high scores. Reboot machine and sometimes flipper works again but only for a short time. I also emailed stern tech support. Back in forth with Eddie, running tests taking photos of leaf switches. Also made me swap out node board 8 with node board 9. Addressing all the dip switches properly. When machine booted up, machine switches started cycling for a ball and lcd screen was asking me to load more balls please. Lol. Maybe a bad node board 8. 2/20/20 born on date with 297 total plays. Waiting for Stern tech response.

If you've got Stern tech on the line, they will get you back up and running again. I have to look on my game but I would potentially check the connector of the flipper switch to whatever board it runs to. It sounds like its either a connector issue or a switch issue. I would personally focus on why the game isn't registering a switch when the contacts are touching, whether it's a physical obstruction or there is a connection issue.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FatPanda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-right-flipper-randomly-flips?tu=FatPanda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.