60%
  • Black Knight (pro) 30 votes
    40%

(75 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

726C0ADA-14E7-4F29-9E33-667940A707BC (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

Thinking about getting one of these two games next just want to see which game people like more so far. I really like playing deadpool beautiful looking game solid code only problem I have with it is you can have some long ball times. Haven't played Black knight yet looks promising on the stream I will be heading to a local place tomorrow that just got it to check it out.

#2 5 years ago

Based upon the size of your collection, what’s preventing you from getting both?!?

#3 5 years ago

Neither

#4 5 years ago

I’ve got a Deadpool pro, it’s a fun game. I may be interested in selling/trading

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad1961:

Based upon the size of your collection, what’s preventing you from getting both?!?

That would be nice but I just picked up a Tron and a Ghostbusters pro draining the pin funds. So I sold an EM and two early solid state games I had so I could get another newer more reliable game. Even though I haven't played BKSOR I think I'm leaning towards deadpool as I really like the theme and the overall package of the game.

#6 5 years ago

Personally, Deadpool. I am not a big fan of the BK theme or games, so that's just personal bias. But I really enjoy DP, just played it last night. It has great callouts, good use of the LCD and a fun, playful layout.

#7 5 years ago

Haven't played BK yet but have one on order. You can't go wrong with deadpool. The code is amazing. I love it.

#8 5 years ago

for location or the house? deadpool you can lessen ball times by physical or settings so dont base an answer on that. you always can make any game easier or more difficult.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

for location or the house? deadpool you can lessen ball times by physical or settings so dont base an answer on that. you always can make any game easier or more difficult.

This is for my house I don't have any locations.
After playing black knight for a couple of hours today and some deadpool I am deciding to go with Black Knight I was really impressed with the game. The Knight toy was very cool and interactive the shots also felt like butter on this game which I liked. The main thing that finally sold me on the game was the music I loved the heavy metal soundtrack I also liked in the retro mode it played the original BK2000 music.

#10 5 years ago

I've played them both and it's close to a toss up. BK is very cool and fast.
I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Good luck

#11 5 years ago

Does the $600+ price difference between the two mean anything? Get Deadpool now for 5000, play it awhile and sell it for 5000 when BKSOR is inevitably dropped to 5000 as well...

#12 5 years ago

I’ve played Deadpool pro about 45 times and loved it, couldn’t get enough. Have not played BK, so based on what I know.......Go Deadpool.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Haven't played BK yet but have one on order. You can't go wrong with deadpool. The code is amazing. I love it.

My favorite nib purchase yet....

#14 5 years ago

I'm in the minority and I need to play Deadpool more before writing it off, but I was not overly impressed the first time I played it. BK looks intriguing and I'm looking forward to finding one on location--enjoy!

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I'm in the minority and I need to play Deadpool more before writing it off, but I was not overly impressed the first time I played it. BK looks intriguing and I'm looking forward to finding one on location--enjoy!

Need that katana ramp dialed in and the game is pure butter.

#16 5 years ago

I played a Black Knight Pro ( Helicon Brewing)today and own a Deadpool LE. If you are afraid of long ball times then Black Knight is just for, I didn’t have a game that lasted more than 3 minutes. It’s brutal, too tough for me. I’d go premium or LE to get the upper playfield but I’m a below average player.

726C0ADA-14E7-4F29-9E33-667940A707BC (resized).jpeg726C0ADA-14E7-4F29-9E33-667940A707BC (resized).jpeg
#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Need that katana ramp dialed in and the game is pure butter.

Good to know, I definitely want to get more time on this one--and play BK3 as well.

3 weeks later
#18 4 years ago

Got to play BK and DP tonight (pros) and quite prefer BK. I don’t understand the rules very well but feel like BK was more straightforward to understand.

I had more fun playing BK and shorter ball times as others had said.

#19 4 years ago

Haven't played BK yet, but DP is amazeballs

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-or-black-knight-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.