• 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

74C55B4A-77AD-48BB-9504-F5A5A282B75D (resized).jpeg
8CFA6CEB-1785-4922-A648-32DCD326E8F4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speederice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Deadpool Pro joins the lineup at Level Up Entertainment in Mays Landing, New Jersey! It is set for $1 per game or $2 for 3 games. Level Up is located about 20 minutes west of Atlantic City in the Hamilton Mall, so please consider stopping by if you are on your way to the Jersey shore for vacation. Aside from the new machine, Level Up is also a premier retail destination for video games, comic books, toys and board games. Check it out on the Pinside PinMap or the New Jersey Pinball Map.

As a player, I was frustrated by the state of games on location in this part of South Jersey. Many are operated in Boardwalk arcades, and while the selection of games is good, regular care and maintenance are not a priority. I will be maintaining Deadpool at Level Up, and my top priority is keeping it in great condition for the players. Please feel free to shoot me a message if you find any issues.

Level Up is also hosting a launch party tournament Saturday, September 15 from 10:30-3:30. Everyone that enters gets one free play on the machine so feel free to stop by if you are in the area! Stay tuned for more pinball events soon. Thanks and hope to see you soon!

74C55B4A-77AD-48BB-9504-F5A5A282B75D (resized).jpeg74C55B4A-77AD-48BB-9504-F5A5A282B75D (resized).jpeg8CFA6CEB-1785-4922-A648-32DCD326E8F4 (resized).jpeg8CFA6CEB-1785-4922-A648-32DCD326E8F4 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider speederice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-on-location-in-southern-new-jersey?tu=speederice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.