Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A470B405-1B87-4E00-BF66-F9A6DCD20872 (resized).jpeg
35238F7B-F62D-4773-9EA5-B0C810DFA62F (resized).jpeg
85361DA7-901E-46A4-844F-BF61590CFF20 (resized).jpeg
hackers (resized).jpg
121030-linus-van-pelt (resized).jpg
Tobias (resized).png
(3) Pinball Heaven Ltd - Home - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Sercel, _2018-07-19_09-23-57 (resized).png
033858C1-E001-408C-8A70-382D619052C5 (resized).png
E1DA7484-DC75-4047-9B33-46DB13AA500B (resized).jpeg
2018-05-25 12_13_36-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png
2018-05-25 12_12_41-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png
Deadpool (resized).jpg
07C8108A-833B-440A-870D-DAD3F4E362A2.jpeg
29573009_1047331928753640_4499449784692140234_n (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (1) (resized).jpg
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.
#401 5 years ago

If DP is announced next week, it is absolutely realistic to see another title before the end of the year. I would bet my Star Wars topper on it.

#402 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

If DP is announced next week, it is absolutely realistic to see another title before the end of the year. I would bet my Star Wars topper on it.

With feature complete code (I'd even give .95 and up a pass)? Not a chance.

#403 5 years ago

Deadpool could be a possibility if it is a quality all around pin.

Munsters would have to be like Adams family for me to be interested.

Beatles well we will have to see how that turns out. At this point I would not be interested. But never say never!

Hopefully Stern has a secret ace in it’s pocket to shock everyone.

I can tell you this Iron Maiden has set the bar pretty dam high in all areas for the next few releases to live up to.

Still in love with Eddie!!

#404 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

With feature complete code (I'd even give .95 and up a pass)? Not a chance.

They have hired at least 3-4 more programmers in the last few months... I think you are thinking in the past.

#405 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

They have hired at least 3-4 more programmers in the last few months... I think you are thinking in the past.

They don't arrive fully seasoned and up to speed. We'll see how it goes for anything but code cleanup and assisting.

#406 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They don't arrive fully seasoned and up to speed. We'll see how it goes for anything but code cleanup and assisting.

Can you name any of the programmers on IMDN without looking it up?

#407 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Can you name any of the programmers on IMDN without looking it up?

Exactly.

#408 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Deadpool could be a possibility if it is a quality all around pin.
Munsters would have to be like Adams family for me to be interested.
Beatles well we will have to see how that turns out. At this point I would not be interested. But never say never!
Hopefully Stern has a secret ace in it’s pocket to shock everyone.
I can tell you this Iron Maiden has set the bar pretty dam high in all areas for the next few releases to live up to.
Still in love with Eddie!!

I agree with everything you said.

Loving my Maiden pro I bought from Automated/pinballs.com

FrankMac 2020

#409 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Isn’t one of the new code hires responsible for Iron Maiden? I know the rules are Keith’s but I am pretty sure the game has been programmed by one of the new hires.

At present it’s very complete with everything implemented and it was pretty damn good at launch and has continued to get better and better.

#410 5 years ago

#411 5 years ago

I always respect Stern for trolling their costumers

#412 5 years ago

Awesome. So next week we should get our IGN article and official reveal.

And, the Dead_Flip Aug 15th surprise stream certainly has to be him at the factory playing a Pro model.

#413 5 years ago

Can I call it, or what?

$20, Frolic!

#414 5 years ago

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*heavy breathing*

#415 5 years ago

someone in the forum called me a speculator ... I think someone owes me an apology ...

#416 5 years ago

if that bobble head really is in the pin, someone better make a replacement mod and soon for it.

#417 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

if that bobble head really is in the pin, someone better make a replacement mod and soon for it.

Maybe Stern are simply having fun with the licence and in true Deadpool fashion just screwing with everyone

#418 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Maybe Stern are simply having fun with the licence and in true Deadpool fashion just screwing with everyone

Yea...exactly this. If you think the teaser or the bobble head sucks, you just do not get the humor. Both are perfect.

#419 5 years ago

Jajajajajajja

#420 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I think that there is only one more game before and at Expo. If Deadpool in August then Munsters is pushed into 2019. Maybe they show the Beatles pin but sales for that is in Jan. I can’t see them releasing two more games in the next 3 months. I think that this is a case of Iron Maiden’s success and possibly other pins, looking at you BM66, will delay Stern new game rollout.

I can see Beatles being announced at Expo with Deadpool in August. Just seems to make a little more sense with the timing of Stern releases, Aug/Oct seems too close for deadpool/munsters but what do I know.

Wasn't BM66 a fall announcement?

#421 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I can see Beatles being announced at Expo with Deadpool in August. Just seems to make a little more sense with the timing of Stern releases, Aug/Oct seems too close for deadpool/munsters but what do I know.
Wasn't BM66 a fall announcement?

Yes, but the only other cornerstone title that year was Ghostbusters, and it was announced in March.

#422 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

someone in the forum called me a speculator ... I think someone owes me an apology ...

I'm sorry that someone called you a spectator

#423 5 years ago

I'm guessing we won't be seeing Wakky back in this thread anytime soon....

Quoted from Wakky:

Not happening ..asked during my visit ... sorry to dissapoint !

Quoted from Wakky:

Nope
Its only the false hype on here thats making people speculate

Quoted from Wakky:

Borgs working on finishes to Elvira and Keith is working on a new title but wont tell you what it is just yet

Quoted from Wakky:

Why is this even a topic of discussion? In hopes Stern will see this and make this thing?
Not happening folks

Quoted from Wakky:

How would you know ? Were you at the factory yesterday morning? Didn't see you there?

Quoted from Wakky:

All we can see is this topic trying to wish this machine into existence...

#424 5 years ago

I got my email today from Stern announcing Deadpool as next release.

#425 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Yeah and he also said Maiden is not happening

#426 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Only if you stop feeding

#427 5 years ago

Jajajajaajaja

#428 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Can I call it, or what?

$20, Frolic!

Oh man. They’re launching a product in August!

They probably announced early just to make me eat crow

#429 5 years ago

Can't wait to hear Big Buck Hunter guy doing his best Ryan Reynolds impersonation.

"YEE-HAW! I'm a touchin' muhself tonight!"

#430 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

No puedo esperar para escuchar al tipo Big Buck Hunter haciendo su mejor imitación de Ryan Reynolds.
"¡YEE-HAW! ¡Esta noche me estoy tocando!"

Jajajajajajaja

#431 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Oh man. They’re launching a product in August!
They probably announced early just to make me eat crow

They're just taking you down a notch.

you're usually dead right most of the time.

#432 5 years ago

I don’t care who is right nor wrong, I’m just thrilled about DP regardless of whether it has a bobblehead, horrible ball blocking hulk arms, etc etc... ship me my LE!

#433 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I don’t care who is right nor wrong, I’m just thrilled about DP regardless of whether it has a bobblehead, horrible ball blocking hulk arms, etc etc... ship me my LE!

Good for you - sounds like your hyped for this title. Nice.

#434 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I'm pretty excited too! Deadpool is one of my favorite comic characters.

I'm going to wait and see how the code shakes out like I did with GotG first though. I need time to save up the cash anyway.

#435 5 years ago

Of all the rumored titles, most of which are extremely old (Munsters, Beatles), DP is the only Stern title rumored that I might be interested in, even though I'm not familiar with the property.

So it will come down to how exciting the pinball looks.

#436 5 years ago

Who's on code?

#437 5 years ago
hackers (resized).jpghackers (resized).jpg
#438 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Who's on code?

At a guess I’d say Dwight?

Lyman is still working on BM66 amongst other projects, new code hire is on Maiden, Lonnie & new code hire is on GOTG, so it really seems to only leave Dwight.

Borg is doing Munsters, who is designing Beatles if it has a SLE I’d imagine Lyman will be put on that a song a sales point.

#439 5 years ago

I understand that Dwight is on the Munsters.

#440 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

At a guess I’d say Dwight?

Damnit, I hope this game isn't rocking out 40x jackpots all over the place... I might prefer it be Lonnie again...shrugs...

#441 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I understand that Dwight is on the Munsters.

Oh yeah I remember seeing that here on pinside munsters is Borg and Dwight.

That does make the coder on Deadpool a mystery. I’d expect Lyman to be on Beatles as abit of a sales point due to the love the community has for his code and if the rumours of it being abit like an EM are true maybe it’s going to be a lot easier and quicker to code compared to the current Spike 2 titles with all the LCD assests.

#442 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Oh yeah I remember seeing that here on pinside munsters is Borg and Dwight.
That does make the coder on Deadpool a mystery. I’d expect Lyman to be on Beatles as abit of a sales point due to the love the community has for his code and if the rumours of it being abit like an EM are true maybe it’s going to be a lot easier and quicker to code compared to the current Spike 2 titles with all the LCD assests.

Joe K said a few weeks ago that Lyman is not doing the Beatles ( actually he just said next game but.... ) .

I vaguely remember it might be some of the new guys on Deadpool??

#443 5 years ago

Deadpool pin??? Yes please!

#444 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Joe K said a few weeks ago that Lyman is not doing the Beatles ( actually he just said next game but.... ) .
I vaguely remember it might be some of the new guys on Deadpool??

I like the idea of new guys. People with shit to prove and jobs to protect!

#445 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I like the idea of new guys. People with shit to prove and jobs to protect!

So far if the rumours are true, new code hire along with Lonnie did GOTG and new code hire with Keith did Iron Maiden, those are both very strong games now in the code department, so I am all for the new guys on code, give me some crazy 4th wall breaking code and callouts!

#446 5 years ago

think i already read Tanio will be on it... than it will be Lonnie style

#447 5 years ago

And Lonnie is allegedly doing Beatles!

#448 5 years ago

Why am I super duper excited besides theme itself?

Code:
I don’t know enough about AS to comment, but BM66, SW, GOTG, & IMDN all have fantastic code. (BM66 will when done). All in slightly different ways.
Therefore I have exactly zero concerns on code.

George/design:
I love: MB, TF, BM66, TAV (when tweaked), even NBAFB is way solid.
George learned from visibility and ball blocking flaws on Avengers.
His last work BM66 features awesome feeling ramps, orbits (esp the R for me to lock balls), a truly unique turntable, and a badass crane toy.
I have zero concerns that sword(s), bash toys, lock mechs, and likely something to do with a chimichanga truck will deliver.
Love wide open two flipper layouts.
GG has some of my abs fav shots in pinball: Hawkeye orbit ramp/lock, L BM66 ramp, L and R ramps on MB.
Any hate sent towards GG just confuses me.

Art:
Yeti is the rumor right? His work is stunning. Pinball is lucky to have him.

Conclusion:
Ship me my LE!

#449 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Why am I super duper excited besides theme itself?
Code:
BM66, IMDN all have fantastic code. (BM66 will when done). All in slightly different ways.
Therefore I have exactly zero concerns on code.
George/design:
I love: MB, TF, BM66, TAV (when tweaked), even NBAFB is way solid.
George learned from visibility and ball blocking flaws on Avengers.
His last work BM66 features awesome feeling ramps, orbits (esp the R for me to lock balls), a truly unique turntable, and a badass crane toy.
I have zero concerns that sword(s), bash toys, lock mechs, and likely something to do with a chimichanga truck will deliver.
Love wide open two flipper layouts.
GG has some of my abs fav shots in pinball: Hawkeye orbit ramp/lock, L BM66 ramp, L and R ramps on MB.
Any hate sent towards GG just confuses me.
Art:
Yeti is the rumor right? His work is stunning. Pinball is lucky to have him.
Conclusion:
Ship me my LE!

Im 100% with you.

Code:
I´ve seen Batman enhancing since 0.65 till 0.93. So im absolutely not worried about the code.

Design:
George is my favorite. I mean he did use the fan layout on almost every of his games. And its just fun playing. His games do have a different feel, they play a lot smoother compared to Borg or Ritchie.
I like NBAFB a lot. MB is a nice game(it wouldn't be remade if not), not to forget about his Stern masterpiece LOTR, and his recent BM66 success.
If Deadpool does come out like the whitewood has suggested, then it seems like he took Avengers out of his archive and erased all the issues he has made back 2012. Added some different challenging features and et voilà here comes Mr.Pool.

Art:
Nothing to add here. I own GB Pro and I like the artwork.
Avengers was had a terrible Photoshop accident.

#450 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

And Lonnie is allegedly doing Beatles!

I can never believe Stern would shell out their rumored first 1mill$+ license fee, and not put their best coder on it.
And that folks, is Lyman, or someone proven yet completely new to Stern.

1/2 coding Beatles would be a major, costly mistake.
Metallica level code or bust for this pin!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 25.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 64.99
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-speculation/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.