I really see too much Gomez in that game for it to be a full-on Trudeau design, he had a hand in that design imo. Doesn't mean this one wasn't scraped still, but...
Either way I like it, that inner right loop/lane to back left ramp shot looks really cool. It effectively gives you a guided shot through the pops which cam be really narrow, minimizing the ultimate space on the playfield dedicated to the pops, and gives a third exit from the pops.
Use of drops looks good, and is that a full long left orbit to a lock or just ramp or something over the plunger lane, with a lift ramp that raises/lowers to allow plunges? Cool, imo. That looks similar to the lifting lock ramp on the Getaway, where a right loop shot went under the ramp and it lowered for left loop shots to lock.
I don't think I agree that it is right flipper dominant as mentioned above though. From the left flipper:
1. You have a potentially backhand-able main left ramp.
2. Backhand to the scoop.
3. Backhand up the center spinner shot, maybe the only way to hit that?
4. Shot to targets/bashtoy, though looks dangerously angled as usual.
5. Inner-loop/lane to back left ramp shot, which appears to hit a physical lock in the sword handle. Only make-able via the left flipper?
6. Right-loop/pops and rollover lane feed.
Another cool detail - If you zoom there is an insert arrow pointing to a stand-up target on the left side off the bash target "island" which you can't really see, just below the lower pop. Looks like a right flipper to left horseshoe shot will hit the spinner on the exit and then glance off that target as it comes back at you. Seems unique.