Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A470B405-1B87-4E00-BF66-F9A6DCD20872 (resized).jpeg
35238F7B-F62D-4773-9EA5-B0C810DFA62F (resized).jpeg
85361DA7-901E-46A4-844F-BF61590CFF20 (resized).jpeg
hackers (resized).jpg
121030-linus-van-pelt (resized).jpg
Tobias (resized).png
(3) Pinball Heaven Ltd - Home - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Sercel, _2018-07-19_09-23-57 (resized).png
033858C1-E001-408C-8A70-382D619052C5 (resized).png
E1DA7484-DC75-4047-9B33-46DB13AA500B (resized).jpeg
2018-05-25 12_13_36-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png
2018-05-25 12_12_41-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png
Deadpool (resized).jpg
07C8108A-833B-440A-870D-DAD3F4E362A2.jpeg
29573009_1047331928753640_4499449784692140234_n (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (1) (resized).jpg
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.
#201 6 years ago

Wow- Stern upped their game with Iron Maiden (at least from a distance) , gives me great hope and confidence in Deadpool, even if it is comic based

#202 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

A friend of mine caught Borg at TPF. Borg told him his next game is in September and said he feels it is his best game yet.

That's great since usually they say something like: "Man that's some ugly piece of shit I made you'll all gobble up."

#203 6 years ago

After the Iron Maiden reveal, I'm really (cautiously) optimistic. Iron Maiden looked AMAZING to me, but I already have Metallica and don't want a second music pin. Plus, I love most of Metallica's music; I'm just warm on Iron Maiden.

But Deadpool is a theme I would really, really love. I'm hoping the playfield is as interesting, the game is equally as filled with nice "stuff", and the demo rules are as good as Iron Maiden's demo rules were. I'd love for it to be a homerun and go in on a Premium.

#205 6 years ago

Well, Iron Maiden is officially announced. We know Borg is not doing Deadpool but has a game coming in September.

So...do we have five months before the next new title is announced from Stern with Deadpool coming after that or will Deadpool be released somewhere in the middle (like June)? Perhaps Borg’s game gets pushed back to later in the fall and Deadpool comes out in July/August.

When did GOTG start shipping?

#206 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Well, Iron Maiden is officially announced. We know Borg is not doing Deadpool but has a game coming in September.
So...do we have five months before the next new title is announced from Stern with Deadpool coming after that or will Deadpool be released somewhere in the middle (like June)? Perhaps Borg’s game gets pushed back to later in the fall and Deadpool comes out in July/August.

What is Borg doing that would be released this year? Elvira?

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Maybe Kiss 3? Or Metallica 3?

#208 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Maybe Kiss 3? Or Metallica 3?

Just as long as it is not another copied playfield layout with Lonnie doing code.

#209 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Just as long as it is not another copied playfield layout with Lonnie doing code.

DUDE SPOILERS!!!!

#210 6 years ago

29573009_1047331928753640_4499449784692140234_n (resized).jpg29573009_1047331928753640_4499449784692140234_n (resized).jpg

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

IIRC, GOTG was announced on October 30th, 2017.

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Dennis Nordman did Elvira 3 quite some time ago.

Gomez said at TPF that Elvira was in the bag, but they haven't assigned anyone to program it yet. Gomez confirmed it would be made. Sounds like a 2019 release.

#213 6 years ago

If Iron Maiden sells huge delays in the following titles are a possibility. They likely won’t launch a new game when the line is super busy with backorders.

1 week later
#214 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

If Iron Maiden sells huge delays in the following titles are a possibility. They likely won’t launch a new game when the line is super busy with backorders.

Agreed. I'm still struggling to see how they will do 3 cornerstone games this year, with Maiden not even announced until the very end of March.

In the last few years, whenever they've had 3 cornerstone titles, they first game has always been announced in Jan/Feb.

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Agreed. I'm still struggling to see how they will do 3 cornerstone games this year, with Maiden not even announced until the very end of March.
In the last few years, whenever they've had 3 cornerstone titles, they first game has always been announced in Jan/Feb.

Well for a lot of that time they were also busy with quality control from the ghosting stuff and still did 3 cornerstones, right? Spike2 is firmly in place and humming, sure a node board or two has failed here and there but they’re a well-oiled machine and I have confidence 3 will come in ‘18. They’ve also expanded teams: Zach, Keith, more support programmers.

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Well for a lot of that time they were also busy with quality control from the ghosting stuff and still did 3 cornerstones, right? Spike2 is firmly in place and humming, sure a node board or two has failed here and there but they’re a well-oiled machine and I have confidence 3 will come in ‘18. They’ve also expanded teams: Zach, Keith, more support programmers.

I'm going back till 2012 with this example...long before ghosting.

There's a pattern. Early cornerstone release means #2 in the summer, and #3 at the end of the year.

A Spring release means #2 is in the fall and no #3.

2012 AC/DC, X-Men, Avengers
2013 Metallica and Star Trek
2014 Mustang and Walking Dead
2015 WWE, KISS, GOT
2016 Ghostbusters, Batman '66
2017 Areosmith, Star Wars, GOTG

Not saying they won't, just saying there has been a pattern last few years.

#217 6 years ago

This Week in Pinball (http://thisweekinpinball.com/twip-iron-maiden-stream-mgc-preview-new-podcasts-deadpool-speculation-trudeau-update-more/) had an interesting tidbit about Deadpool today. Some are saying two left ramps, upper playfield, and a third flipper but that does not match the other info that TWIP has.

#218 6 years ago

Where's the uncropped pic? Discussion on H2H made it sound like that picture of posted a bit ago is just part of it.

1 week later
#219 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Not happening ..asked during my visit ... sorry to dissapoint !

Iron Maiden says your "source" sucks lol

1 week later
#220 5 years ago

Already bought my Deadpool 2 tickets.

#221 5 years ago

As a Deadpool fan, the only designer I’d want in charge of this game (other than KM(F!)E,) is the man with the most excellent pin-plans, Brian Eddy.

#222 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

As a Deadpool fan, the only designer I’d want in charge of this game (other than KM(F!)E,) is the man with the most excellent pin-plans, Brian Eddy.

Eddy's first game for Stern won't be till 2019.

1 week later
#223 5 years ago

Its a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Thanos, no, it’s Cable, no-... it’s the dude from Goonies!

Finally Wade returns!

07C8108A-833B-440A-870D-DAD3F4E362A2.jpeg07C8108A-833B-440A-870D-DAD3F4E362A2.jpeg

#224 5 years ago

Iron Maiden is OLD news. Bring on Deadpool !! It has been a while since we have seen a superhero themed Stern game.

#225 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Iron Maiden is OLD news. Bring on Deadpool !! It has been a while since we have seen a superhero themed Stern game.

All we can see is this topic trying to wish this machine into existence...

#226 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Why? Any one of our designers are quite capable of doing a job on any particular game in production or planned title.

#227 5 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

No wishing needed. Gomez design team and Yeti on art.

#228 5 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

You said the same about Iron Maiden and look what happened!

#229 5 years ago

Deadpool is next.

#230 5 years ago

Movie met my impossible expectations.

Harmless spoiler, once the vertical black white credits start scrolling it’s safe to leave, no teaser after. Serious.

More excited than ever for pin, regardless of movie/comic.

#231 5 years ago

Just to be clear, there are two after credits sequences. One after the animated/hand drawn credits and one part way through the black credits. Then there is some audio awesomeness worth listening to during the very end of the end credits. By the way, STAY FOR THE END CREDITS SCENES...ALL OF THEM. THEY ARE THE GREATEST AFTER CREDITS SCENES IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!

#232 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Just to be clear, there are two after credits sequences. One after the animated/hand drawn credits and one part way through the black credits. Then there is some audio awesomeness worth listening to during the very end of the end credits. By the way, STAY FOR THE END CREDITS SCENES...ALL OF THEM. THEY ARE THE GREATEST AFTER CREDITS SCENES IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!

Now you have me wondering about reality.

I could have sworn that once the black white vertical scroll starts that there is no more footage. Yes the pre black white credits are awesome, including the drawings themselves.

#233 5 years ago

There are was a Deadpool pic in the thread of game, no excitement as not a fan of marvel DC comics superhero’s but hope to enjoy it if it plays well like some of the comics pins by Stern and some not so good as well

#234 5 years ago

Just finished watching deadpool 2 loved it very good movie.

#235 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

You said the same about Iron Maiden and look what happened!

Wakky is just a big softie who wants us all to be surprised like a kid on Christmas. Like when you found that bike hidden in the garage, but your parents swore that you weren't getting a bike from Santa.

#237 5 years ago

I hope this is not the design. The pops are too closed off. I like the left ramp shot and drops. Maybe if the drops open a shot to the pops.

#238 5 years ago

Can’t decide if I should buy B66 or wait for the Deadpool announcement. It’s a shame that Lyman isn’t on code - his rule sets are great for longevity at home. Never read a Deadpool comic but loved the first movie and looking forward to catching the second. If Ryan Reynolds was doing voice work I’d find it hard to resist.

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Anyone posted this yet?

THX for the picture, now we know its a George Gomez design. It just can be great. (Its my favorite designer)

Did someone notice those two ramps used in this whitewood are exactly the same as the right ramp used in BM66

#240 5 years ago

Wow that is an odd upper left ramp placement. It will be interesting to see how this has been developed as this is a very early whitewood and perhaps some shots have been changed. Love the idea that the pin is based on the comics.
Characters on the backpanel like Avengers. Looks like a lock above the shooter lane like Avengers. I see the George Gomez influence. Hope to see this in the fall!

#241 5 years ago

I just don’t understand the right orbit

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Hope to see this in the fall!

How about June/July?

#243 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I just don’t understand the right orbit

The inner right orbit caught my eye. I doubt even a clean shot would make it up the ramp... it would need some type of accelerator. Magnets maybe?

#244 5 years ago

Looking at the pic again, isn't this the same or similar ramp as Avengers? Avengers had this back ramp that was fed by the left loop. Looks like this one uses the middle loop to feed it the same way.

Quoted from MadPole:

The inner right orbit caught my eye. I doubt even a clean shot would make it up the ramp... it would need some type of accelerator. Magnets maybe?

#245 5 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

That ramp angle looks tame as hell. I bet it can make it.

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Looking at the pic again, isn't this the same or similar ramp as Avengers? Avengers had this back ramp that was fed by the left loop. Looks like this one uses the middle loop to feed it the same way.

I’m talking about the far right orbit. Is it an orbit or does it just smack the side rail and wobble to back of playfield?

#247 5 years ago

I would venture to say the right orbit can feed the left orbit as well as the 4 rollovers to the pop bumpers. As well as the left orbit can feed the right orbit.2018-05-25 12_12_41-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png2018-05-25 12_12_41-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png

#248 5 years ago

Release the Kraken!!!! 2018-05-25 12_13_36-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png2018-05-25 12_13_36-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png

#249 5 years ago

I like the sword-shaped right ball return. Keeps BOM low but fits the theme so well.

#250 5 years ago

How does that ramp in the shooter lane work? you can see a junction point for a lever to the left, so it appears the ramp drops and lifts, so perhaps a diverter directs a left loop to rightloop shot to this ramp to divert the ball down the sword ramp to the inlane?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 25.95
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-speculation/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.