Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A470B405-1B87-4E00-BF66-F9A6DCD20872 (resized).jpeg
35238F7B-F62D-4773-9EA5-B0C810DFA62F (resized).jpeg
85361DA7-901E-46A4-844F-BF61590CFF20 (resized).jpeg
hackers (resized).jpg
121030-linus-van-pelt (resized).jpg
Tobias (resized).png
(3) Pinball Heaven Ltd - Home - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Sercel, _2018-07-19_09-23-57 (resized).png
033858C1-E001-408C-8A70-382D619052C5 (resized).png
E1DA7484-DC75-4047-9B33-46DB13AA500B (resized).jpeg
2018-05-25 12_13_36-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png
2018-05-25 12_12_41-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png
Deadpool (resized).jpg
07C8108A-833B-440A-870D-DAD3F4E362A2.jpeg
29573009_1047331928753640_4499449784692140234_n (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (1) (resized).jpg
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.
#151 6 years ago

Oh you can bet they will. People are just dreaming what it would sound like if RR did the voices.

Quoted from epotech:

There's nothing wrong with the deadpool actor in the X-Men pin. Won't they just reuse this actor again?

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Oh you can bet they will. People are just dreaming what it would sound like if RR did the voices.

I’m very much dreaming, but I’m also actively trying to start a movement to make it happen.

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

There's nothing wrong with the deadpool actor in the X-Men pin. Won't they just reuse this actor again?

While I agree there was nothing wrong with him, he's not RR. If they are going comic based, the fans of the movie will still flock to the game if RR is voicing Deadpool.

#154 6 years ago

Special K rambled about some Deadpool pics in his last podcast... somebody mind to PM me a link?

#155 6 years ago

Revive.

Saw some RR on movie Hitman’s Bodyguard on a recent flight. Dude’s just plain hilarious to me, Sammy too of course.

At this point, I may add RR clips myself if it comes to it.

#156 6 years ago

Saw some photos of some art and the possible layout. Looks very unique, absolutely not a recycled layout. Now, all we need is good code and RR doing the call outs.

#157 6 years ago

If someone has pics I'd love to see them.

#158 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

If someone has pics I'd love to see them.

Same here if someone has them pm me if you don't mind.

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Special K rambled about some Deadpool pics in his last podcast... somebody mind to PM me a link?

I would be very grateful too

#160 6 years ago

Just post the pictures in this thread at this point.

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

Just post the pictures in this thread at this point.

Or make a quick alt and throw them on reddit. Won't get moderated down there.

#162 6 years ago

Lemme see that ass

#163 6 years ago

Also jumping in for possible pics PM.

#165 6 years ago

I doubt there are pics.

#166 6 years ago

BF336A3A-896C-4830-BD78-7E7D3B154357 (resized).jpegBF336A3A-896C-4830-BD78-7E7D3B154357 (resized).jpeg

#167 6 years ago

Ow, come on! Plzzzzzzz PM.

#168 6 years ago

I would love to see pics but I’m not even gunna ask.. someone just let me know if it looks cool?

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I doubt there are pics.

There are and I have.

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

There are and I have.

And you dont' t share therefore poo-poo on you.

#171 6 years ago

For the cool people.... whats your thoughts on what you have seen.

#172 6 years ago

This is why suppressing leaks on a site like this is bad. If the info is leaking then why should a site like this be responsible for suppressing it? It is the pinball manufacturer's fault for the leaks, not the fault of the non-employee people doing the further spreading of the info. All this suppression does is cause irritation between Pinside members. I know something and you don't, na-na, na-na, boo-boo.

tv25s (resized).jpgtv25s (resized).jpg

#173 6 years ago

Usually the outlaws in Australia have it posted on their forum by now.

#174 6 years ago

I do as much for pinball as any non-employee in the world and I know nothing. It’s silly and offputting.

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Usually the outlaws in Australia have it posted on their forum by now.

The bogan Aussie backyarders site

#176 6 years ago

To the Chosen Ones who have witnessed the almighty pictures, how close to "finished" does the game look design-wise? Just looking for a percentage estimate. You do not have to reveal anything that was in the photos. With Maiden slipping in the schedule, I am worried this will get pushed back too.

#177 6 years ago

I herd the pic was in whitewood.

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Saw some photos of some art and the possible layout. Looks very unique, absolutely not a recycled layout. Now, all we need is good code and RR doing the call outs.

too bad, no matter how good it is, it's going to be stuck on that shitty ass spike system.

#179 6 years ago

Anybody know who will be doing the code?

#180 6 years ago

Not the pics

maxresdefault (1) (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (1) (resized).jpg

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Same here

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Anybody know who will be doing the code?

Stop with the speculation and making it seem its happening.
Dreaming and wishing wont get this happening..
Now lets wait for Elvira 3 soon

#183 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

The rumors and speculation have almost always been true (eventually; GOT, GB, Hobbit, BM66 to name a few) in my years on this site and in the hobby. Some that haven’t happened yet, still might: (TRON VE, ToyStory, Jaws, Pulp Fiction)

Therefore I’m confused by your lack of belief.

#184 6 years ago

Don’t be confused.Such is Pinside

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

I don’t know if this is sarcasm or not but I will respond as if it is not. I have heard the rumors/semi confirmation from last years TPF and I am very excited for another Elivra. We have even heard that Lyman might be on code for it. As far as Deadpool there seems to be enough chatter about it that it sounds like it is happening. it is enough that a mod started this thread, there are also rumors that images of the playfield have been leaked and that it will be based off the comics. I was just hoping that someone in the know might have insight as to who is on code. After all this is a speculation thread.

1 week later
#186 6 years ago

New trailer just released...

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

As far as Deadpool there seems to be enough chatter about it that it sounds like it is happening. it is enough that a mod started this thread, there are also rumors that images of the playfield have been leaked and that it will be based off the comics. I was just hoping that someone in the know might have insight as to who is on code. After all this is a speculation thread.

Actually, during the Franchi seminar at TPF, he mentioned Zombie Yeti did the artwork for Deadpool.

#188 6 years ago

Obviously, a Deadpool movie license with Ryan Reynolds voice work and good music would have huge appeal. Dare I say that I might even be interested “before seeing it”. Realistically, it’s probably too expensive and restrictive for Stern and compromises had to be made. I’m hopeful the final product will be a fun game.

Something along these lines would be awesome!

#189 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Actually, during the Franchi seminar at TPF, he mentioned Zombie Yeti did the artwork for Deadpool

Good to hear. I missed that seminar. Do we know who the designer is? Borg said he was not working on Deadpool (he did not confirm Deadpool was being worked on by anyone, but said it was not him).

#190 6 years ago

Actually, during the Franchi seminar at TPF, he mentioned Zombie Yeti did the artwork for Deadpool.

I don’t remember Franchi saying anything about Yeti on Deadpool. I know Kaneda has said that. Franchi said he likes Yeti’s work though.

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I don’t remember Franchi saying anything about Yeti on Deadpool. I know Kaneda has said that. Franchi said he likes Yeti’s work though.

He mentioned it when someone asked who are his favorite pinball artists.

#192 6 years ago

He mentioned it when someone asked who are his favorite pinball artists.

Irresponsible bullshit. Not true. 100% fabrication.

#193 6 years ago

Stern makes just about every comic book movie and or marvel movie into a pin so I assume it will happen, too bad I am not a fan of the boring movies and usually not the pins unless they play well like Spider-Man

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from Metaluna5:

Irresponsible bullshit. Not true. 100% fabrication.

I listened to the seminar, did you?

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good to hear. I missed that seminar. Do we know who the designer is? Borg said he was not working on Deadpool (he did not confirm Deadpool was being worked on by anyone, but said it was not him).

A friend of mine caught Borg at TPF. Borg told him his next game is in September and said he feels it is his best game yet.

#196 6 years ago

I listened to the seminar, did you?

Yeah, it was ME talking!!!

#197 6 years ago
Quoted from Metaluna5:

Interesting. I must had filled in.a blank somewhere as it sounded like it I heard you mention Deadpool. Apologies.

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from Metaluna5:

Awkward!!!!!!!!

#199 6 years ago
Quoted from Metaluna5:

You need an avatar photo so you don’t sneak up on people.

#200 6 years ago

Yeah Franchi maybe a nice GB Slimer avatar or something hahaha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 25.95
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-speculation/page/4?hl=metaluna5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.